I got bullied at school because i wasn't evil Back then. If i would have been evil Like now, No one would have bullied me

_MVP_

_MVP_

C endgame IQ
Or i would have immediately destroyed them

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, standardcel and n9wiff
If someone Bullies me in prison, i will utterly harm them

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, standardcel and n9wiff
you were bullied because you were ugly or short

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff
Why did you become evil?

I also got bullied because I wasn’t evil enough

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
If you're seen as an easy target, they will bully you, whether you look pretty boy or ugly.

But it's not easy to fight back, because:

1 - Many bullied people in school have strong social anxiety, so if it's already hard for them to raise their hands to ask the teacher a question, then how can you expect them to fight the bullies??!!

2 - The bullied dude usually lacks social status in school, so if he fights back, he'll be crushed by the people that lick the boots of the bullies, and that also includes teachers, yes, many teachers side with the bullies and will act like you're the one that started that shit.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
road to er 2.0

Bullying and segregation is good for a young person's mind, so long as they aren't affected by it permanently, or convince themselves successfully they aren't.
The ideal scenario is to be bullied, and learn how to talk your way out of it over a period of time by conforming to the other person you're in the presence of. @Latinus is right, especially the second point. You'll have to adjust your approach to each individual person you come in contact with, because your "reputation" would be low amongst the entire year.

The benefit is that you'll learn how to talk to all types of people, and yet you'd still not fall into the herd.

I've noticed most teenagers when turning into adults lose that sense of creativity/imagination because they restrict their free thinking they've had from when they were children, by doing stuff they are being conditioned to do by society. By acting the way they are "meant to".
If during this time period, you live in your own world.. but on surface adjust yourself accordingly to every situation, not only will you master social skills, you'll most importantly retain that creativity you've had from a child, for your entire life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫