Women are inherently evil.

dude you fucked up and it is breaking the rule no matter if I ask it or not
can we get a perma ban already ? @Michael Myers
No it’s not self promotion or hijacking your thread if you asked me to post the link, what?

No it’s not self promotion or hijacking your thread if you asked me to post the link, what?
I asked you to break a rule and you broke it on your own

"8.4.2 - Self-Promotion and Thread Hijacking: Members are prohibited from creating self-promoting threads or hijacking other members' threads for self-promotion. This rule ensures that discussions remain relevant and respectful to the original poster's topic. Violations of this rule will result in immediate moderation actions, including potential bans."

AND GOOD THING THEY ADDED THAT TOO
"9.5.3 - Responsibility for Rule Compliance: Members are responsible for adhering to community rules regardless of invitations or requests from other users. Engaging in self-promotional activities, even if requested by another member, remains a violation of the guidelines. This rule ensures that the integrity of discussions is maintained and that all members are held accountable for their actions. Violations of this rule will result in immediate moderation actions, including potential bans."

Inceldom discussion type thread

"8.4.2 - Self-Promotion and Thread Hijacking: Members are prohibited from creating self-promoting threads or hijacking other members' threads for self-promotion. This rule ensures that discussions remain relevant and respectful to the original poster's topic. Violations of this rule will result in immediate moderation actions, including potential bans."

"9.5.3 - Responsibility for Rule Compliance: Members are responsible for adhering to community rules regardless of invitations or requests from other users. Engaging in self-promotional activities, even if requested by another member, remains a violation of the guidelines. This rule ensures that the integrity of discussions is maintained and that all members are held accountable for their actions. Violations of this rule will result in immediate moderation actions, including potential bans."
You asked for the link thus becoming relevant to the discussion of the thread so not breaking the rule ????

You asked for the link thus becoming relevant to the discussion of the thread so not breaking the rule ????
You’re not an other? You’re the op of the thread so it didn’t break the rule since you are the original poster, fucking idiot

there's no point in arguing bro you're getting perma-banned

Women can be very nice submissive things but with chad only

Answer me you dolt

1) Mythology
So most of you might know the myth of Prometheus and Epimetheus:

Now one of the most interesting part about this myth is Pandora, the first woman on Earth created by Zeus as a poisoned gift, sent to cause mischief among mankind.

Don't you find it interesting, that women were originally evil creatures ? I'm a monotheist so I don't believe in this greek caca-bs but I do find interesting because if we compare it to women these days, we notice that most women are pure evil. Like this whole forum for example: whether it is lookism sluthate or whatever, all these sites were made by men who were mistreated by females. Women aren't hated for no reason that's what they wanna make the world think.

2) In today's society
They're evil and they're so bad at hiding it. Just take a quick look at comments section on videos making fun of short men, you will see them taking off their innocent masks and unleash hate on men who have done nothing to them. This height obsession for example is exclusively because of women. I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys here would not mind dating a woman their height or slightly taller than them, whereas these whores only want giants so they could show off to their congeners with their 6'7 ugly neanderthal. Incelry would NOT exist if women were nice.

And now look at them with their futile gender wars online, talking about dying to a bear rather than surviving with a man in a forest fuck I hate women

Total foid death, death to all women, death upon all women except my mom and my gf.

Rant over.

View attachment 2946980

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS RANT OR +REP
Finally a good greycel thread

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Yes, women are evil.

• +1
1) Mythology
So most of you might know the myth of Prometheus and Epimetheus:

Now one of the most interesting part about this myth is Pandora, the first woman on Earth created by Zeus as a poisoned gift, sent to cause mischief among mankind.

Don't you find it interesting, that women were originally evil creatures ? I'm a monotheist so I don't believe in this greek caca-bs but I do find interesting because if we compare it to women these days, we notice that most women are pure evil. Like this whole forum for example: whether it is lookism sluthate or whatever, all these sites were made by men who were mistreated by females. Women aren't hated for no reason that's what they wanna make the world think.

2) In today's society
They're evil and they're so bad at hiding it. Just take a quick look at comments section on videos making fun of short men, you will see them taking off their innocent masks and unleash hate on men who have done nothing to them. This height obsession for example is exclusively because of women. I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys here would not mind dating a woman their height or slightly taller than them, whereas these whores only want giants so they could show off to their congeners with their 6'7 ugly neanderthal. Incelry would NOT exist if women were nice.

And now look at them with their futile gender wars online, talking about dying to a bear rather than surviving with a man in a forest fuck I hate women

Total foid death, death to all women, death upon all women except my mom and my gf.

Rant over.

View attachment 2946980

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS RANT OR +REP
You said that your mum and girlfriend are an exception, why is this? Do you not think that there are a lot of other women who should be excepted from this too? Your hate for women means nothing and you will never progress in life being a who hates 50% of people because of the actions of 1% of them on the internet. You need to specify which women you hate (women who have Extreme standards for a partner) and people will understand you more and you will not be such an outcast. But even then you do not need to hate them you can just understand that you are intellectually superior to them and keep that to yourself. I’m 168cm tall and I do not have a girlfriend but I do not hate anyone because there is no good enough reason to spend my time hating people and getting angry about it. I think you should debate some women who talk about the bear or other stuff. if you talk to a woman online and they don’t change their mind and keep yapping about the bear (rage bait) then you can at least know that she is a loser who spends time making random people angry on the internet (you do not want to be a victim of that or you are worse than her) I saw that you are a monotheist, are you religious or do you just have a belief that God exists but you aren’t sure about what he is like?

You said that your mum and girlfriend are an exception, why is this? Do you not think that there are a lot of other women who should be excepted from this too? Your hate for women means nothing and you will never progress in life being a who hates 50% of people because of the actions of 1% of them on the internet. You need to specify which women you hate (women who have Extreme standards for a partner) and people will understand you more and you will not be such an outcast. But even then you do not need to hate them you can just understand that you are intellectually superior to them and keep that to yourself. I’m 168cm tall and I do not have a girlfriend but I do not hate anyone because there is no good enough reason to spend my time hating people and getting angry about it. I think you should debate some women who talk about the bear or other stuff. if you talk to a woman online and they don’t change their mind and keep yapping about the bear (rage bait) then you can at least know that she is a loser who spends time making random people angry on the internet (you do not want to be a victim of that or you are worse than her) I saw that you are a monotheist, are you religious or do you just have a belief that God exists but you aren’t sure about what he is like?

i read every single pixel and molecule and the thread is not enlighting this has been known since forever for most users with normal inteligence but it serves as a good reminder.

• +1
i read every single pixel and molecule and the thread is not enlighting this has been known since forever for most users with normal inteligence but it serves as a good reminder.
summed it up
I didn't try to come up with anything new just remind people what we stand for