I got called out on wearing concealer at school btw

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Obv by some zesty guy who I always knew was a secret looksmaxxer cus he wears a bunch of jewellery and shit. Anyway he points at my nose in class and said ‘why are you wearing makeup’ loudly. I put concealer on my nose this time like a retard instead of just covering my acne spots as usual. Anyway I reply ‘what do you mean’, and he was like ‘it’s obvious, I can tell you did something to your nose’

Luckily I had a high IQ larp backed up. So I said, ’idk my Mum gave me this BB cream thing to put on and yeah I think it looks weird, I’m gonna wash it off at home’

He believed it, I made it sound NT, as if I didn’t go out my way to buy concealer on its own bc that’s ’gay’ to normies.

Anyway don’t go overboard on frauds like this. Thank god I was saved and THANK GOD it was a guy who called me out on this. Imagine if it was a foid, I’d be roasted to death in the group chats

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Maalik, Mike141 and 14 others
once again if you use female beauty routines, a girl is gonna notice @Meraki they're gonna compliment it but its gonna be two faced

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and user123456
Obv by some zesty guy who I always knew was a secret looksmaxxer cus he wears a bunch of jewellery and shit. Anyway he points at my nose in class and said ‘why are you wearing makeup’ loudly. I put concealer on my nose this time like a retard instead of just covering my acne spots as usual. Anyway I reply ‘what do you mean’, and he was like ‘it’s obvious, I can tell you did something to your nose’

Luckily I had a high IQ larp backed up. So I said, ’idk my Mum gave me this BB cream thing to put on and yeah I think it looks weird, I’m gonna wash it off at home’

He believed it, I made it sound NT, as if I didn’t go out my way to buy concealer on its own bc that’s ’gay’ to normies.

Anyway don’t go overboard on frauds like this. Thank god I was saved and THANK GOD it was a guy who called me out on this. Imagine if it was a foid, I’d be roasted to death in the group chats
once again if you use female beauty routines, a girl is gonna notice @Meraki they're gonna compliment it but its gonna be two faced
Hes not asian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tai Lung, ZaC and gooner23
Hes not asian
It wasn’t from a girl nigga. I also went on 2 tinder dates with concealer and none noticed. Even the foid I slayed I had concealer on. I’m just retarded and put it on my nose which is so hard to hide

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Thank you, Gooner.

• Love it
you spread it too thick and unevenly if it's noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Reformed
It wasn’t from a girl nigga. I also went on 2 tinder dates with concealer and none noticed. Even the foid I slayed I had concealer on. I’m just retarded and put it on my nose which is so hard to hide
naw but theres been many threads of people using under eye concealer and women complimenting it, a girl complimented funkyflamingos nose when it was swelling due to rhino its like they're just subtly pointing it out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I FIRST TIME APPLIED WRONG SUNSCREEN WHICH WAS TINTED+ GAVE WHITE CAST. AS MY CHEEKS BECOME RED IN SUN IT SORT OF LOOKED I HAD MAKEUP ON. A SUBHUMAN FRIEND OF MINE POINTED THIS OUT IN FRONT OF MY 2 FRIENDS, I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD MOISTURIZER ON DUE TO DRY SKIN. BTW IT FELT VERY EMBARRASSING.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, efidescontinuado and Reformed
you spread it too thick and unevenly if it's noticeable
Spreading it on the nose evenly is hard asf, I’m just gonna keep to my cheeks where my slight acne is. I don’t need any more, I’m stupid for trying to go for more

naw but theres been many threads of people using under eye concealer and women complimenting it, a girl complimented funkyflamingos nose when it was swelling due to rhino its like they're just subtly pointing it out
Link them please

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I FIRST TIME APPLIED WRONG SUNSCREEN WHICH WAS TINTED+ GAVE WHITE CAST. AS MY CHEEKS BECOME RED IN SUN IT SORT OF LOOKED I HAD MAKEUP ON. A SUBHUMAN FRIEND OF MINE POINTED THIS OUT IN FRONT OF MY 2 FRIENDS, I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD MOISTURIZER ON DUE TO DRY SKIN. BTW IT FELT VERY EMBARRASSING.
thats fine tho sunscreen is valid atleast you didn't get caught using makeup bruh

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Reformed
Ohhhh suncreen is a WAYY better larp thanks bro. If I get called out again imma just say it’s a high SPF sunscreen jfl

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and zyzzbrah1234
Spreading it on the nose evenly is hard asf, I’m just gonna keep to my cheeks where my slight acne is. I don’t need any more, I’m stupid for trying to go for more
use a cotton swab if you do it with your fingers it looks shit, women use brushes for it.

• +1
Link them please
i don't remember many of them and funkys was from like months ago, just base it off women doing make up every day and realizing someone contoured their nose as a male they're gonna realize it same as plastic surgery since they look at that shit all day

• Hmm...
i don't remember many of them and funkys was from like months ago, just base it off women doing make up every day and realizing someone contoured their nose as a male they're gonna realize it same as plastic surgery since they look at that shit all day
It depends on the foid. I’d say like 50% of the foids I see daily at my school don’t even do makeup. Sure if ur talking to some makeup guru foid it’s gonna be hard asf to hide this shit. But honestly just avoid them. The foids I interact with are regular foids that do minimal makeup (as in not going overboard with fake lashes and shit) and they don’t seem to notice.

I mean EVERY actor in movies wears makeup done flawlessly. And foids don’t notice and still thirst for them. Like Brad Pitt, I’ve actually noticed his makeup in some movies. Anyway if u do ur makeup right ur good. I was just retarded today, completely my fault

• +1
Ohhhh suncreen is a WAYY better larp thanks bro. If I get called out again imma just say it’s a high SPF sunscreen jfl
Stupid nigga its winter

• Hmm...
Stupid nigga its winter
So? It’s still a last resort larp and anway hopefully I won’t get called out again bc I’m gonna be extra cautious + gonna get better at applying it as time goes on

So? It’s still a last resort larp and anway hopefully I won’t get called out again bc I’m gonna be extra cautious + gonna get better at applying it as time goes on
"Huhh iss THISS A CONCEALER, WTF NIGGA THATS FOR WOMAN!"
"Nooooo! Itss sunscreeen!!"
"But reformed.... its winter -_-"

• +1
Idk there's an ugly recessed asian faggot who keeps putting lemon flavored Vaseline on his lips

• +1
"Huhh iss THISS A CONCEALER, WTF NIGGA THATS FOR WOMAN!"
"Nooooo! Itss sunscreeen!!"
"But reformed.... its winter -_-"
Yes this is how irl conversations go
Idk there's an ugly recessed asian faggot who keeps putting lemon flavored Vaseline on his lips
Did u kiss him, how do u know

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, wsada and DR. NICKGA
Yea.. whaat a coincidence.. thaaat everytime you look at him, you see him putting lemon flavored vaseline on his lips..

Maaybe he want to kiss you....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Reformed and wsada
  • JFL
They all know that you are gay now, its over.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Reformed
No he gave it to everyone in the class
LIAR..... you looked at eachother, you kissed him deeplyyy veryy deeep, you looked at him horny

Andd THEEN.. you did go too aa secret room with him, andd have passive gaay sex with himm, you putted you dick in hiss ass, andd fuckedd himm goodd!! He moanedd, andd youu didd: RAAAWRRRR IM THEE ALPHAA!! you cummed everywhere

After thiss you thought "hmm i amm gaaay, idkkk naah im a alpha! Raawr"

You IMPREGNATED him.. DEEPLY
he lookedd veryy haappy, you made him his bitch

• +1
Reactions: wsada
LIAR..... you looked at eachother, you kissed him deeplyyy veryy deeep, you looked at him horny

Andd THEEN.. you did go too aa secret room with him, andd have passive gaay sex with himm, you putted you dick in hiss ass, andd fuckedd himm goodd!! He moanedd, andd youu didd: RAAAWRRRR IM THEE ALPHAA!! you cummed everywhere

After thiss you thought "hmm i amm gaaay, idkkk naah im a alpha! Raawr"

You IMPREGNATED him.. DEEPLY
he lookedd veryy haappy, you made him his bitch
The urge to kill myself..

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Obv by some zesty guy who I always knew was a secret looksmaxxer cus he wears a bunch of jewellery and shit. Anyway he points at my nose in class and said ‘why are you wearing makeup’ loudly.
The zesty dude later that night in OP's DMs:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
use a cotton swab if you do it with your fingers it looks shit, women use brushes for it.
What are the do’s and dont’s for wearing makeup as a man? U seem high iq

What are the do’s and dont’s for wearing makeup as a man? U seem high iq
watch more mommy bloggers, women aren't called out because they hide it better.

This is why you gymmax lol so cringe faggots don’t call you out. Always just use the tinted moisturizer card if you do

• +1