I got CCW? (High IQ USERS GTFIH)

N

notgonnacopenomore

Iron
2 years ago looking at @betamanlet posts started contacting my incisors in a jutted position. That was my rest position. Later on, I accidentally started clenching due to stress. So pretty much I was incisor clenching 24/7. these are things I noticed.

• I used to have space between my back molars. Today I my molars and incisors come in contact.
• my eyes shape are the same ( no improvement
whatsoever) however my nose has a severe dorsal hump now.
• My midface has gotten shorter and I can tell my looking at it.
• i can see my gums on my lateral incisors and all the sides teeth (which I couldn't see before)

My question is what happened to my face, is it CCW or teeth pushed in gums ( but that wouldn't explain why there is more gum show on the sides when I smile).
Need a high IQ users to reply and help me out.

2 years ago looking at @betamanlet posts started contacting my incisors in a jutted position. That was my rest position. Later on, I accidentally started clenching due to stress. So pretty much I was incisor clenching 24/7. these are things I noticed.

• I used to have space between my back molars. Today I my molars and incisors come in contact.
• my eyes shape are the same ( no improvement
whatsoever) however my nose has a severe dorsal hump now.
• My midface has gotten shorter and I can tell my looking at it.
• i can see my gums on my lateral incisors and all the sides teeth (which I couldn't see before)

My question is what happened to my face, is it CCW or teeth pushed in gums ( but that wouldn't explain why there is more gum show on the sides when I smile).
Need a high IQ users to reply and help me out.
chances are its temporary. you can significantly shorten your midface chewing with incisors but it comes back to the original position rather quickly, same way you cant get significant results facepulling, it all goes away very fast, but mirin if results stay permament

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
chances are its temporary. you can significantly shorten your midface chewing with incisors but it comes back to the original position rather quickly, same way you cant get significant results facepulling, it all goes away very fast, but mirin if results stay permament
why is it temporary ? 2024cel

Why can u explain?

Why can u explain?
i did it autistically when this forum was obsessed with midface lenght, i managed to shorten my midface from 1:04 to :1:14 in a month, it being a looksmin i stopped it and now im back to 1:04-1:08 depending how i measure. If you look at facepulling studies they get to keep about 50% of what they got while it being controlled by an ortho and results being minor

Can you explain how this works? How does bone even move considering how tough it is?

no idea i just did it based on @retard threads, keep in mind i was a youngfag (15 yo)
Ahh I see, its cope. When I was 16, I was a mewer but nothing happened so now at 22 I no longer mew

No you fucking retzrd you ruined your incisors literally over
This is why you lost height