I got chastized by a mean Chinese doctor yesterday

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
Because I didn’t know how to calculate someone’s CHADSVASC-HASBLED score or know I even need to import that card into the note.

I usually work upstairs in with a different specialty of cardiology that doesn’t really manage the minute details of afib but today I was with this mean Chinese doctor who specializes in it.

He didn’t look me in my eyes all day except once when he gave me an earful.

It’s this obscure risk vs benefit score/statistic for people who have afib and basically you just check boxes based on their risk factors by looking back at their history. It’s not hard but I had no idea about it.

We left the room and he looked at the note and said where’s the chadsvasc?

Me: “uh what’s a chadsvasc?”

Dr: (whips around at me and looks me directly in the eyes with really mean Asian eyes.) “IM SORRY HOW LONG HAVE YOU WORKED HERE???”

Me: “Uhhhh..... like since September..... but I... umm... usually I work uhhh.....—”

Dr: “YOUVE WORKED HERE SINCE SEPTEMEBER AND DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IN A CHADSVASC SCORE?! THATS RIDICULOUS. I WILL BE TALKING TO MIRANDA!!!”

——————
At the end of the day, hours later:

Me: “Sorry dr k** about slowing you down earlier today with the chadsvasc and thank you for letting me train with you in the arrhythmia clinic today.”

Dr: (disgusted look on his face) “Well I didn’t really get a choice so I don’t know why you’re thanking me.”

(He did not have an accent.)

Yikes.​

Last edited:
You should have told him: "We never learned about this chadsvasc thing at the university".

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Beat the shit out of him. Physically inferior (he's Chinese, dont tell me he was some buff guy) men should never be allowed to get a big head. It's how these simps and cucks gain influence.

• +1
It's not very nice of you to say such mouthful words about my father, Dr. Kai.

Next time you see him ask him how many of his family members have been infected with Corona virus. :feelshehe:

• +1
Key his car and slash his tire. That dumb faggot deserves it what a terrible attitude for being a doctor must be coping for his shitty genes

• +1
It's not very nice of you to say such mouthful words about my father, Dr. Kai.

Nah it’s dr ku*

Next time you see him ask him how many of his family members have been infected with Corona virus. :feelshehe:

Oh I will ... :feelshehe:

Key his car and slash his tire. That dumb faggot deserves it what a terrible attitude for being a doctor must be coping for his shitty genes

IF ONLY mean doctors getting their cars keyed and tires slashed by their staff who they treat like dirt was a thing that actually happened here. I CAN ONLY IMAGJNE HAHAHAHA