Got in a fight

Lukkas

Lukkas

Iron
So near Christmas I started dating this girl named Michaela and shortly after I had to break up with her just because I didn't want to have sex with her as much as she wanted to, and she was super stalkerish, anyways after we broke up we just became friends for a bit and on new years she got super drunk and texted me something along the lines of "I wanted you so bad", " we could've worked out" , "you don't know how bad I wanted you" etc. and fast forward 2 days ago, (for context I don't have my driving licence) so my friend invited me to a BBQ party with drinks and shit and he said I could invite a plus one and I invited michaela to come with me because her boyfriend is in a friend group of the guys that owned the house and he didn't invite anyone else (not even his own girlfriend which was clearly allowed to come because there was already a lot of girls there) and I asked michaela to drive me there after she said yes, so we pull up and I'm having a good time for about an hour and a half (note: we we're all a little drunk) when michaela's paji boyfriend comes up to me and starts saying that I'm trying to get back with michaela because she was my plus one (I clearly wasn't I just needed a ride and we are friends) and he started threatening QUOTE ON QUOTE "I will break your fucking jaw if you talk to her again" :lul:, and he started getting close to me clearly trying to press me so I pushed him then we got in a fight which ended up him bleeding on the floor, I honestly was in shock so I don't know what michaela did after that but I went out the back door and just started jogging to my friends house and then I stayed there that night because I didn't want him to pull up to my house and do something, he didn't break in or anything in the end.

TL;DR: Started dating a girl named Michaela, broke up because she was stalking me and she wanted to fuck more than I could handle. We stayed friends. Invited her to a party, she drove, and her boyfriend accused me of hitting on her, leading to a fight and me leaving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, wollet2 and Pikabro
Imma keep it real for u buddy, nobody gonna read that

dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Orvka381, yirma19 and 7 others
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I will never get this

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik
So near Christmas I started dating this girl named Michaela and shortly after I had to break up with her just because I didn't want to have sex with her as much as she wanted to, and she was super stalkerish, anyways after we broke up we just became friends for a bit and on new years she got super drunk and texted me something along the lines of "I wanted you so bad", " we could've worked out" , "you don't know how bad I wanted you" etc. and fast forward 2 days ago, (for context I don't have my driving licence) so my friend invited me to a BBQ party with drinks and shit and he said I could invite a plus one and I invited michaela to come with me because her boyfriend is in a friend group of the guys that owned the house and he didn't invite anyone else (not even his own girlfriend which was clearly allowed to come because there was already a lot of girls there) and I asked michaela to drive me there after she said yes, so we pull up and I'm having a good time for about an hour and a half (note: we we're all a little drunk) when michaela's paji boyfriend comes up to me and starts saying that I'm trying to get back with michaela because she was my plus one (I clearly wasn't I just needed a ride and we are friends) and he started threatening QUOTE ON QUOTE "I will break your fucking jaw if you talk to her again" :lul:, and he started getting close to me clearly trying to press me so I pushed him then we got in a fight which ended up him bleeding on the floor, I honestly was in shock so I don't know what michaela did after that but I went out the back door and just started jogging to my friends house and then I stayed there that night because I didn't want him to pull up to my house and do something, he didn't break in or anything in the end.

TL;DR: Started dating a girl named Michaela, broke up because she was stalking me and she wanted to fuck more than I could handle. We stayed friends. Invited her to a party, she drove, and her boyfriend accused me of hitting on her, leading to a fight and me leaving
im glad im not like u

Good for you chad

• +1
Reactions: Lukkas
Dnrd + then you lost
:incel::incel:

fightmax.org

didn't read