I got clinically diagnosed with BPD

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I came back from the clinic. I didnt get diagnosed with Autism though.
Just bi personality disorder.
I didnt expect that honestly. My cousin was at clinic and i decided to know if i am on spectrum. I got happy when he said that i am not autist but he said i have been diagnosed with BPD.

Just fucking lol.
Like being a brown ethnic wasnt enough of a failo, i got diagnosed with BPD too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shahid khan, poopoohead, Krakowski and 1 other person
Most mentally stable afghan.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
fake illness

borderline personality disorder ?

and what does a diagnostic of this change? its like going to the doctor because your wrists hurts and then the doctor diagnosts you with sprained wrist. And? What does it change? He wont give you any advice, jsut a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, zura, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
Inject T and all ur mental problems go away

God gave you the D at birth my friend

i prob have as well its beyond over, u dont have severe adhd tho be happy about it

• +1
there's bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. not clear which you have

• +1
High t

• +1
there's bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. not clear which you have
He was diagnosed in Afghanistan. Not sure if Taliban doctors know the difference.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, pentamogged9000 and poopoohead
I didnt expect that honestly. My cousin was at clinic and i decided to know if i am on spectrum. I got happy when he said that i am not autist but he said i have been diagnosed with BPD.

Just fucking lol.
Like being a brown ethnic wasnt enough of a failo, i got diagnosed with BPD too.
are you serios

Just fucking lol.
There is no such thing as males with BPD. You might be autistic instead. The gene that causes autism in men manifests as BPD in foids due to alternative splicing.

Hate to break it to you but because you are on this site you also have autism

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski