I got curved yesterday

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Well I was at work, and one of my coworkers signaled to this girl (he raised his eyebrows) and pointed at her, she's this short-haired Asian milf not goodlooking imo, but guys nowadays simp for anything and she instantly said "nooooo he's married" yup she just made up that I was married as an excuse to curve me right there and then. An 18 year old teenager is married, right. It's ironic because she's Asian and I'm white, very fucking ironic, she should be on her knees begging for me.

Also because I was working with women yesterday (we were wiping the conveyor belt with rags) this woman beside me brought up how this other foid working with us has a boyfriend (mind you this bitch is a granny) and how she's getting married for the 2nd time or whatever, and that her boyfriend bought her a new car and some jewelry, and I told her "when I have a girlfriend I'll never buy her anything" because I don't want a woman to want me because of possessions, and then she instantly said "well then they're not going to like you hahaha", I knew what this meant right away because I'm good at reading between the lines, she was basically saying I'm destined to become a betabuxxer because no woman will love me for my looks.

And the first foid also told me of a job nearby that pays good supposedly, I might be stretching this here but she probably wants me gone from there because women hate ugly men jflll, I asked her if she was kicking me out, jokingly, and she responded "noooo, I never kick anyone out, I just saying because it pay better". Jfl. I need to get a work from home job ASAP.

This just solidifies how over it is for me. Girls curve me without me even flirting. It's just like that video of that nerd on Omegle saying "hi" and girls skipping him, similar situation here, I got curved for no reason.

Also, on Monday I asked this radiologist foid if my growth plates were fused because I wanted a second opinion from a radiologist, we're in the same Italian class online, and she just ignored me, even though she was active in the class.
20220727 1510394
20220727 1512582

@FreakkForLife
QNoWU89

Sad anime
4i2b

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, It'snotover and FreakkForLife
Get rid of that Hitler gif

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Afrikancel and Deleted member 8869
I
Well I was at work, and one of my coworkers signaled to this girl (he raised his eyebrows) and pointed at her, she's this short-haired Asian milf not goodlooking imo, but guys nowadays simp for anything and she instantly said "nooooo he's married" yup she just made up that I was married as an excuse to curve me right there and then. An 18 year old teenager is married, right. It's ironic because she's Asian and I'm white, very fucking ironic, she should be on her knees begging for me.

Also because I was working with women yesterday (we were wiping the conveyor belt with rags) this woman beside me brought up how this other foid working with us has a boyfriend (mind you this bitch is a granny) and how she's getting married for the 2nd time or whatever, and that her boyfriend bought her a new car and some jewelry, and I told her "when I have a girlfriend I'll never buy her anything" because I don't want a woman to want me because of possessions, and then she instantly said "well then they're not going to like you hahaha", I knew what this meant right away because I'm good at reading between the lines, she was basically saying I'm destined to become a betabuxxer because no woman will love me for my looks.

And the first foid also told me of a job nearby that pays good supposedly, I might be stretching this here but she probably wants me gone from there because women hate ugly men jflll, I asked her if she was kicking me out, jokingly, and she responded "noooo, I never kick anyone out, I just saying because it pay better". Jfl. I need to get a work from home job ASAP.

This just solidifies how over it is for me. Girls curve me without me even flirting. It's just like that video of that nerd on Omegle saying "hi" and girls skipping him, similar situation here, I got curved for no reason.

Also, on Monday I asked this radiologist foid if my growth plates were fused because I wanted a second opinion from a radiologist, we're in the same Italian class online, and she just ignored me, even though she was active in the class.
View attachment 1797570
View attachment 1797571
@FreakkForLife
View attachment 1797576
View attachment 1797589View attachment 1797591s
Sad:feelswhy:.

Btw,did u check my messages:feelswhere:,i have researched more on spine growth and spine x ray since i am gonna get My x rays soon too

And even after my further research,the annular epiphyses are stage 2 and the ROIs are in stage 2-3, which means they are open,i don't know why you aren't growing but i would recommend sleep stretching(would barely cost u 100-200$ for once;there are also proofs of height gains(2-3 inches) from it;it's in a telegram group ,if u want i can add u there).

Maybe we need biomechanical Force to stimulate growth in the intervertebral discs and vertebral bodies.

Theoretically u could get 2-3 inches from sleep strecthing and get to 5'10 and then get 3-5 inch LL to get to 6'1-6'3 and then wear 2 inch lifts to 6'3'6'5.
What do u say?

I don't know why u r angry with me,:feelsautistic::feelsgiga: i just don't like telling people muh "its over bros:feelsuhh: xD" when it's clearly not over for them unlike what incels here do "it's over bros:soy::soy:" propagating thier doomsday defeatist mentality

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Btw,did u check my messages:feelswhere:,i have researched more on spine growth and spine x ray since i am gonna get My x rays soon too
yes. rn im injecting 10iu
And even after my further research,the annular epiphyses are stage 2 and the ROIs are in stage 2-3, which means they are open,i don't know why you aren't growing but i would recommend sleep stretching(would barely cost u 100-200$ for once;there are also proofs of height gains(2-3 inches) from it;it's in a telegram group ,if u want i can add u there).

Maybe we need biomechanical Force to stimulate growth in the intervertebral discs and vertebral bodies.

Theoretically u could get 2-3 inches from sleep strecthing and get to 5'10 and then get 3-5 inch LL to get to 6'1-6'3 and then wear 2 inch lifts to 6'3'6'5.
What do u say?
I don't believe in that
I don't know why u r angry with me,:feelsautistic::feelsgiga: i just don't like telling people muh "its over bros:feelsuhh: xD" when it's clearly not over for them unlike what incels here do "it's over bros:soy::soy:" propagating thier doomsday defeatist mentality
I'm not angry I'm disappointed
Yeah, it makes me mad that the roastie ignored me, it's obvious women don't care about manlets ascending, similarly how to the endocrinologist foid I met a year ago was very low in agreeableness when I told her I was injecting hgh for height..

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
on't believe in that
You Don't believe in sleep strecthing or the roi spinal stages that i mentioned?
Cuz there's proof of sleep strecthing working:Comfy:

And are u really injecting 10iu? i would recommend u save up for LL in turkey, people get it done for 30k there.
If u r interested,u can learn more from limblengtheningforum.com
Maybe it could be that u can grow from further hgh and lr3 but it would take quite much time,LL would take less time and u would be done with heightmaxxing once LL Is finished.
And u r 174cm- u could get it 3 inches done to 182 cm and then wear lifts to 188cm(6'2) which is a pretty good height

View attachment 1797570
View attachment 1797571
@FreakkForLife
View attachment 1797576
View attachment 1797589View attachment 1797591
What's your psl and height?

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and It'snotover
Yup, I think last Autumn I was injecting 20iu. I need to check my timeline for when I grew 1cm, might've been when I was also ordering raw milk online.

Like 4psl 4.3psl on a good day, height 5'8.5
Height thats why

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and UglyGod360
I

Sad:feelswhy:.

What do u say?

bro i need to join the telegram group also i will get xrays done soon and bloodwork will arrive aswell

Yup, I think last Autumn I was injecting 20iu. I need to check my timeline for when I grew 1cm, might've been when I was also ordering raw milk online.

Like 4psl 4.3psl on a good day, height 5'8.5
We have the same situation, i'm 4psl too and around 173. Does you really get treated bad with 4psl? Some days foids treat me well while other days i'm invisible, based on my school experience. A foid that treat bad a 4psl is strange, hope she'll get raped

We have the same situation, i'm 4psl too and around 173. Does you really get treated bad with 4psl? Some days foids treat me well while other days i'm invisible, based on my school experience. A foid that treat bad a 4psl is strange, hope she'll get raped
These women are the devil me, I'm not a beta and get treated badly by women all the time

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
These women are the devil me, I'm not a beta and get treated badly by women all the time
I'm not a beta too, i hope that all the cucks will get cucked unter their eyes while they worship their beloved foids.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
why do yall niggas careeeee. ive had a 2/10 asian girl who looked borderline deformed try to preemptively reject me despite the fact that I would never in a billion years have to dumpster dive that low. Meanwhile her bf was like this 0 smv pajeet who was 2 psl kek

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, UglyGod360 and Erik-Jón
why do yall niggas careeeee. ive had a 2/10 asian girl who looked borderline deformed try to preemptively reject me despite the fact that I would never in a billion years have to dumpster dive that low. Meanwhile her bf was like this 0 smv pajeet who was 2 psl kek
Canadiancel how do I get laid in canada

this was her btw LOL.
Topkeking

how did she pre-emptively reject u?

how did she pre-emptively reject u?
well it was more like my gf showing me to her and she gave her the look as if i wasnt shit. i think there was this one time too where this like 1/10 black girl kept saying friend over and over again when i was signing her up for a gym membership and in the moment i was like "wtf is wrong with her?". i wasnt even thinking like that because looking at her made me physically queeze. she was really THAT BAD. gigantic nose bloachy skin wide face weird lips. she wasnt even decent for a black girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Fuck dude that just sucks

Ik the feeling