I got doxxed 3 times in a week. PSA to all Looksmax.org users.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I got doxxed 3 times in a week, and I don’t know how I should proceed in life. Should I end my life? Perhaps.

Some people think I should take a break from this site. But that’s cope. When you’ve been doxxed multiple times, you have to be online every second of every day to be on the lookout for new doxxes, frequently checking your alerts and searching your username. Once you get doxxed, you can never leave PSL. Once you get doxxed, you’re forced to be a resident PSL user to monitor the site’s activity for the sake of your safety.

This’s not a laughing matter. Doxxing victims’ physical safety is in grave danger.

What about your safety, your future, your life?

It’s extremely dangerous to have your incel identity as well as your personal info exposed to the public web. If your home address gets doxxed, you are in real physical danger, and you should move.

Doxxed blackpillosphere forum members had bad shit happen to them. Including but not limited to:
  • getting SWATed
  • getting expelled out of school
  • getting restraining order put on
  • getting physically attacked and beat up
And obviously one’s job and future employment opportunities get in jeopardy too.

PSAs to everyone:
  • NEVER post your face here
  • NEVER post personal info here
  • NEVER post audio that contains your voice if your voice can be found in things on the Internet that possibly lead to or reveal your IRL identity
  • NEVER post info that makes grabbing more personal info easier
    • Examples: first name, age, ethnicity
  • NEVER post images, including cropped or censored images, that exist in other places on the Internet that’re connected to your IRL identity
    • Example: a photo of you, with your face blocked out, that’s published in an online-accessible school newspaper
  • NEVER link to content that’s even in the slightest degree connected to you or your personal info
    • Example: your Reddit post in your Reddit account that has another post containing your Quora account that’s named your real name
  • NEVER post your exact facial measurements or ratios. Here’s why: If people suspect that a picture of a person is a picture of you, and if they know your looks ratios, they can measure the ratios of the person in the picture to confirm whether or not it’s really you. If the guy in the picture has the same exact ESR, FWHR, and MFR that you have, it’s probably you!
  • NEVER do any of the above things if you get in contact with Looksmax.org members off-site (such as through Discord)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CsCurry, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16853 and 17 others
damn was not that active last couple days😢

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ROTTING
PSAs to everyone:
  • NEVER post images, including cropped or censored images, that exist in other places on the Internet that’re connected to your IRL identity
  • NEVER post your exact facial measurements or ratios. Here’s why: If people suspect that a picture of a person is a picture of you, and if they know your looks ratios, they can measure the ratios of the person in the picture to confirm whether or not it’s really you. If the guy in the picture has the same exact ESR, FWHR, and MFR that you have, it’s probably you!
luckily the moment i was born it was decided that i'd never post my pics anywhere on the net

i am too proud to be humiliated since my face would induce unprecedented levels of disgust
Trolldespairr

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Hikicel69, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Is this a joke or something? How old are you anyway.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: frendly and thecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Matthias8272
Why the fuck do you think I remain a complete mystery? I tell different information to everyone to mislead. No one knows the true me. If you think you do, I got news for you, you don’t.

Zodiac killer shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Anchor_Ship, Lygodactylus and 4 others
bro deleted my comment

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I remember when I used to use discord some guy accidently posted his full name through his insta and also at some point posted his gun and that he wanted to go ER, thank god I'm not a snitch! :Comfy:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, FrameMogger, frendly and 1 other person
I got doxxed 3 times in a week, and I don’t know how I should proceed in life. Should I end my life? Perhaps.

Some people think I should take a break from this site. But that’s cope. When you’ve been doxxed multiple times, you have to be online every second of every day to be on the lookout for new doxxes, frequently checking your alerts and searching your username. Once you get doxxed, you can never leave PSL. Once you get doxxed, you’re forced to be a resident PSL user to monitor the site’s activity for the sake of your safety.

This’s not a laughing matter. Doxxing victims’ physical safety is in grave danger.

PSAs to everyone:
  • NEVER post audio that contains your voice if your voice can be found in things on the Internet that possibly lead to or reveal your IRL identity
    • Example: a photo of you, with your face blocked out, that’s published in an online-accessible school newspaper
  • NEVER link to content that’s even in the slightest degree connected to you or your personal info
    • Example: your Reddit post in your Reddit account that has another post containing your Quora account that’s named your real name
  • NEVER do any of the above things if you get in contact with Looksmax.org members off-site (such as through Discord)
is your avi ideal side profile? i kinda have the same one

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kozner and thecel
Boggles my mind how this asian looking normie mf acts like a schizo autist on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FrameMogger, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
wait what :feelskek: you got doxxed? where people u knew irl contacted aboutlooksmax :feelskek:

• So Sad
xD

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
I'm NTmaxxed so no one IRL would even believe I was using the site, they'd think someone I know was just larping as me, I don't think I could even convince them I'm on here.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

21 mm PFL (33–37 mm is ideal; sub-30-mm looks bad)

55.5 mm IPD (68–70 mm is ideal; sub-65-mm looks bad)

0.38 ESR (0.47–0.48 is ideal; sub-0.45 looks bad)

0.82 MFR (1.0–1.1 is ideal; sub-0.95 looks bad)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Hey I’m one of the guys that doxxed you :feelsgah:

You’re wrong about one thing.
You have 20 days to delete your account. I repeat. 20 days. I’ve got niggas that wanna call yo school :aheago:

C79D3170 1D6E 455B 9A59 D7328543A587

• Woah
So? You have good skin and can prettyboy with long hair and good pfl too

I forgot to type: 21 mm PFL (33–37 mm is ideal; sub-30-mm looks bad)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Hmm...
I'm NTmaxxed so no one IRL would even believe I was using the site, they'd think someone I know was just larping as me, I don't think I could even convince them I'm on here.
Good shout, I might try ‘it wasn’t me bro I was framed’ as well

• Woah
who doxed you? what they know?
how?

• +1
Based, I tell people here I'm 5'9 when in reality I'm 5'7
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18244

PSAs to everyone:
i lay low while posting photos. and have learnt how to calculate psl. also psl autist can call me anything but just go outside and check your psl on a ltb or mtbs see how they treat you. dont be a pussy getting rejected :)

• +1