I got fired from my job

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
My shitty Job was Making Me Sick and Miserable I was taking absences from work. And I also got fired because I cursed out some obnoxious faggot. Some dickhead employee reported me

I was trying to get myself fired because I ended up collecting unemployment

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, GymcelDoomer, Deleted member 15343 and 2 others
What was the job?

you know what to do
Lock And Load GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343 and Deleted member 14543
I cursed out some obnoxious faggot.
sounds look autism ngl 'boxing fan'

did u go home and shadow box in ur room to take your anger out?

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Lol I love greycel tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
sounds look autism ngl 'boxing fan'

did u go home and shadow box in ur room to take your anger out?
Keep telling yourself that to help you sleep at night, you insecure subhuman. Sounds like your feeling threatened

Michael jordan laughing 2

You piss me off I'd make u cry in real life and i wouldn't even have to use my registered hands on you

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself that to help you sleep at night, you insecure subhuman. Sounds like your feeling threatened

View attachment 1356198

You piss me off I'd make u cry in real life and i wouldn't even have to use my registered hands on you
you get so mad this is how i know your autistic.

and im about to go to my mma gym. if i saw you in person and you tried to box me id just kick you in the face and take u to the ground where your 10 years (if any) of boxing experience goes to nothing and u become helpless

I got sacked from a wageslave retail assistant job many many years ago...

The manager sat me down in her office and said she's letting me go.. i said "ok can i go now".. i grabbed my jacket, and went to the pub

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
I got sacked from a wageslave retail assistant job many many years ago...

The manager sat me down in her office and said she's letting me go.. i said "ok can i go now".. i grabbed my jacket, and went to the pub
pub = old peoples discord

they been rotting since day, but just with legal drugs

you get so mad this is how i know your autistic.

and im about to go to my mma gym. if i saw you in person and you tried to box me id just kick you in the face and take u to the ground where your 10 years (if any) of boxing experience goes to nothing and u become helpless
keep coping, you fucking idiot.
explain how I have fought dudes with 20 year old boxing+mma experience and I have 0, yet I still knocked the living soul out of them?

cope all you want with that gay mma gym of yours, but I would still make your face look like this if you tried fighting me, you little bitch boy

5cdcbccfd5af2image

That shit ain't gonna help you

keep coping, you fucking idiot.
explain how I have fought dudes with 20 year old boxing+mma experience and I have 0, yet I still knocked the living soul out of them?

cope all you want with that gay mma gym of yours, but I would still make your face look like this if you tried fighting me, you little bitch boy

View attachment 1356448

That shit ain't gonna help you
bro what are u gonna do when i take you down and mount you and start beating down on your face while your helpless. where does the boxing experience come in useful then?. it doesnt.