I got fired

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
I took too many sick days and I was always late, admittedly all my fault but when I did work, I worked great, more than others

But fuck them, it was shitty fast food job anyway so I will easy find another job that pays equally as bad

But first I will see can I get some neetbucks cause after all, I was fired and somebody will have to pay up

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84, incelmogger, Shkreliii and 19 others
Time to find another place to flip burgers at, bucko.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, reddotguy, quaalxdes and 18 others
Bhai could you please use your mod powers to give me a cool username colour?
(Thanos purple would be nice)

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
OP should start working at this restaurant:

3542426_CEE13390-19FF-4D50-BCF0-EFD899ED27FC.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, latincell95, Shkreliii and 30 others
Flips me. Someone has to flip the burgers, and salt the fries innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Bhai could you please use your mod powers to give me a cool username colour?
(Thanos purple would be nice)
If you want that, you’d have to upgrade to VIP. Purple is just for us Jew mods. Therefore I can’t help out, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
If you want that, you’d have to upgrade to VIP. Purple is just for us Jew mods. Therefore I can’t help out, sadly.
It's tough out here for a broke Sigma Nigga like me...

I took too many sick days and I was always late, admittedly all my fault but when I did work, I worked great, more than others

But fuck them, it was shitty fast food job anyway so I will easy find another job that pays equally as bad

But first I will see can I get some neetbucks cause after all, I was fired and somebody will have to pay up
bring a rifle and blast everyone's heads inside the building

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
lol at flipping burgers on a tight schedule when you can deliver burgers on your own time. take the giggerpill

lol at flipping burgers on a tight schedule when you can deliver burgers on your own time. take the giggerpill
I'm still a "new" driver, I don't wanna risk crashing considering it's heavy snow outside

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
That sucks. In Scandi you wouldn't lose your job, people cannot fire people unless they do something severely wrong.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and BoredPrince

Its Over Goodbye GIF

Broke jobless ass nigga
Get your money up
Make It Rain Money GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and BoredPrince
Just open ur own restaurant

Just open ur own restaurant
That requires significant investment

But I got some money saved up, so instead of buying a car, I will probably start some small business or shit

I mean, here it's pretty easy to find a job, the hard part is finding a job that doesn't suck too much
If you want a easy job
Just work at a grocery store
Pick one that closes overnight so no customers and so this obviously means a night shift job
Go for night stocking
And there you have it
Don't have to deal with anybody, you can just do your thing
Listen to music/podcast/whatever the whole time

It's what I did when I was 16
Easy shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BoredPrince and WhiteGoodman
If you want a easy job
Pick one that closes overnight so no customers and so this obviously means a night shift job
Go for night stocking
And there you have it

Easy shit
What do you now?

If you want a easy job
Go for night stocking
And there you have it

Easy shit
so just overnight security?

Just stay a NEET and find some way to make money while being a NEET or get a better job through an apprenticeship or university degree.

• +1
lesson learned

they dont appreciate GOOD and FAST workers

they only care about you being reliable

• +1
Just stay a NEET and find some way to make money while being a NEET or get a better job through an apprenticeship or university degree.
I found an apprenticeship, but it's next year so I have to find something until then

lesson learned

they dont appreciate GOOD and FAST workers

they only care about you being reliable
True, I was one of the few who didn't take any smoking breaks (I don't smoke) and was always working something

Meanwhile others were constantly smoking or talking, one of them even was clearly on drugs pretty often

Work is just a scam in general. I will never work a regular job unless it would mean I'm going to end up homeless. I only have this one life and they already wasted a lot of my time by forcing me to go to school. I'll pay society back by leeching off of them for the rest of my life even if I get rich through scamming.

• +1
Reactions: DoII and BoredPrince
There is way better work than this

• +1
Time to escape the matrix

• Love it
Work is just a scam in general. I will never work a regular job unless it would mean I'm going to end up homeless. I only have this one life and they already wasted a lot of my time by forcing me to go to school. I'll pay society back by leeching off of them for the rest of my life even if I get rich through scamming.
I agree tbh, I would rather start doing some criminal shit, than work job I hate for the rest of my life

Imagine working third of your life just so you can survive

People who call in sick and are always late always work good when they're at work. It's better to have someone who does the bare minimum but shows up on time and works even when they are sick.

• Hmm...
Just work high level IT (Sys Admin, Network Engineer) for a smallish company bro. I come 30 minutes late everyday, take 3 sick days a month minimum and my actual work is usually around 1 hour per day. I spend the rest of the time shitposting here, on 4chan, learning new shit and doing video editing using Parsec to connect to my PC at home.

• +1
Just work high level IT (Sys Admin, Network Engineer) for a smallish company bro. I come 30 minutes late everyday, take 3 sick days a month minimum and my actual work is usually around 1 hour per day. I spend the rest of the time shitposting here, on 4chan, learning new shit and doing video editing using Parsec to connect to my PC at home.
I would do that if I had qualification for that, but I don't

Next year I'm doing IT apprenticeship so that will be my way in that industry

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
My parents would kick me out if I were on neetbux and not working I think :(

• +1
I would do that if I had qualification for that, but I don't

Next year I'm doing IT apprenticeship so that will be my way in that industry
If you wanna open doors to an IT career, get the CCNA cert.

• +1
smoke some weed and calm yourself. go play some poker and win the sunday millions.

• JFL
My parents would kick me out if I were on neetbux and not working I think :(
I just checked yesterday, nothing of neetbux, I have to find another job

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you wanna open doors to an IT career, get the CCNA cert.
Well, since I'm in Germany I'm not sure how much that cert is gonna help me, because it mainly depends how many companies take it as valid proof that I "know what I claim to know"

I read before about these kind of certificates and it seems to be hit or miss with companies

• +1
Well, since I'm in Germany I'm not sure how much that cert is gonna help me, because it mainly depends how many companies take it as valid proof that I "know what I claim to know"

I read before about these kind of certificates and it seems to be hit or miss with companies
Worked for me in Italy. It's true that it helps way more if you are already in the field and do the cert to get a promotion or switch from Sys Admin to Network Engineer for example. It's still beneficial if you are outside the field and trying to get in tho. Companies know that this is one of the few certs that you can't really bullshit your way into getting so if you got that at the very least you are cut out for IT cucking.

• +1
Worked for me in Italy. It's true that it helps way more if you are already in the field and do the cert to get a promotion or switch from Sys Admin to Network Engineer for example. It's still beneficial if you are outside the field and trying to get in tho. Companies know that this is one of the few certs that you can't really bullshit your way into getting so if you got that at the very least you are cut out for IT cucking.
Thanks, I will keep it on mind

• +1
I just checked yesterday, nothing of neetbux, I have to find another job
I got written up at my job yesterday. For being late like a few minutes most days.

• JFL