I got fooled by a narcy woman

VeryIndoEuropean

VeryIndoEuropean

Iron
In September, I met a htb+ half French half Moroccan girl at a workplace party (amusement park). She's 18 years old, yet seemed quite mature and showed affection in a very feminine and passionate way. She would also compliment me on how mature I am, and how attractive it is that I read books and have slightly sophisticated interests (I would bullshit about how I read Nietzsche when she told me this, bc I knew she doesn't know shit about him either, yet she was attracted to it). All and all seemed almost too good to be true. However, I met her just 3 weeks before I moved to Japan for work. So horrible timing. Anyways on our 3rd date, we smash at a hotel, and she told me it was going too quickly and I really had to prove that I'm not a fuckboy, bc she said I looked like one jfl. Shit was good, this nafri baddie was calling me daddy. Godly experience.

3 months passed and she visited me in Tokyo. I had planned everything perfectly except for new years eve.

Here's what happened during her visit:

- She would constantly check on her instagram followers, and if the follower count went down, she would open a website where she could see who unfollowed her. She got pretty pissed at and said shit like "fuck that bitch" and then unfollowed them herself. She also spent way too much time shopping and making me take photos of her.

- Crazy good sex (Narcissist women are hypersexual in the beginning). We would fuck standing while she was putting on makeup and still wearing boots. Just dropped her panties and bent over for me. She also talked alot, and said shit like "show me that i'm yours only" and "God I love your cock" and also the occasional "daddy". I also made her put on a hot cat girl costume for sex. Was hot af.

- She would try to make me insecure all the time. Once in Shibuya there was a cool car that pulled up, and she asked me if she could ask the guy in the car for a joyride (Got mogged brutally in that scenario as I don't even have a drivers license). Told her no fucking way, and that only cucks would say yes to that. She said that most Danish guys would've said yes, and that her ex also would've said yes lol. Anyways, I saw this as a test, as she was actually very turned on by my reaction (she grabbed my cock in public and that was the night I fucked her in a cat costume). There were also other times where she would mention how hot some celebs were (all white men ofc), or she would mention how some French guys walking in front of us had a really sexy style.

- She hated that I told her to signal our relationship to her male friends on social media.

- She lied to me about only having 1 ex. We once hung out with my friend and his chink gf. For some reason she got comfortable enough with my friend's gf, and told her that she actually has 2 exes, both gooks. Thing is, these gooks put up with all this shit for much longer than I did jfl. Unbelievable.

- On new years eve she called me overprotective and tried to keep distance from me when all the guys were staring at her. She didn't talk to any guys or do anything. But the fact that she kept distance from me and called me overprotective in those circumstances just shows how fixated she was on not having her narcy supply limited by my presence. I basically raised my voice at her in front of my friends and kept her close despite her wanting the validation from other guys. Fucking bitch.

She went home on the day after new years eve, and our goodbye was a little bit awkward.

Here's what happened after she got home.

- A few days passed, and I broke up with her over the phone. Basically told her that she shouldn't have disrespected me, and that she clearly wasn't ready to commit to a relationship. She didn't apologize for a single thing and called me egotistical for saying that I know my worth, and for saying that I deserve better.

- The day after the break up, I go out to drink with the boys when she starts spamming me, saying how disrespectful it is to go out this soon after the breakup and that I'm trying to forget her (yes I was). She starts calling me, and I don't pick up. She then proceeds to dm my friends over ig, to get them to convince me to pick up the phone or answer her messages.

- The day after that incident, she calls me crying and starts yapping about how much she loves me and that she is sorry for being so disrespectful. She then asks me to take her back etc. At this point I was sure that I wasn't gonna go back to her, but couldn't get myself to say no immediately, so I just said "I will think about it".

- Next day she sends me a picture of a POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST. This bitch told me she got an IUD, so this should be almost impossible (0,1% chance of this happening). And when I ask her to prove she got the IUD, she gets angry at me. Again she calls me crying and starts telling about how much she needs me, and asks if I still don't want to get back with her. At this point I will do anything to keep her from having the fucking baby (she said that a part of her was considering getting the child), so I go along with it and say "let's give it a try, but we got a lot to fix".

- A couple of days after, she goes to the doctor to get an even more legit test done (mind you, home tests are 99% accurate). She gets mad when I ask her about the result, and just sends me a very cryptic text me "You don't have to worry about becoming a father". Had to extract information out of her, to find out that the test was negative.

And here we are now, in a relationship that I don't want to be in, while she still texts me "I love you babe, good night". I want to break up over a call, but the time difference is fucking us over hard, so it's impossible to schedule a good time to call, without me being required to stay up until 4 am. Tbh don't let any woman get to your head, especially if you have decent smv. Not even if she is a htb+ nafri sex beast.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, humanoidsub7, bddenjoyer and 3 others
- She would try to make me insecure all the time. Once in Shibuya there was a cool car that pulled up, and she asked me if she could ask the guy in the car for a joyride (Got mogged brutally in that scenario as I don't even have a drivers license). Told her no fucking way, and that only cucks would say yes to that.

• JFL
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, whitepilled4life, romm2el and 1 other person
I'm also going back to Denmark in february, so it's not like our relationship will be online for long before I get home

IMG 4219

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, cheerio, humanoidsub7 and 8 others
Sounds like a demon

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and blatonslatt
she would mention how hot some celebs were (all white men ofc)
hey buddy

it's time to let go.. it's time to be free..

send her instagram and let me run JBW game and take her off ur hands

or perhaps we could test her loyalty to u and see if she really does test u or if she would actually cheat

GO ON SON!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Alt Number 3
u already hit so dip jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Serves you right for acting like a degenerate dog
Hahahahahah
Tuck you

• WTF
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean
Nigga wrote a new york times best seller

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Nick.Harte, dimorphism and 2 others
You should've played games with her before the beginning. Don't only be.reactive. Be proactive. Do it before they even begin doing crazy stuff.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, autistic_tendencies and VeryIndoEuropean
hey buddy

it's time to let go.. it's time to be free..

send her instagram and let me run JBW game and take her off ur hands

or perhaps we could test her loyalty to u and see if she really does test u or if she would actually cheat

GO ON SON!
i'm nordic myself bro

suffering from success

I read like 6 sentences. Good work m8 you got laid but i ain't reading the rest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Nick.Harte
Read every word Chad

BRUTAL!

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
In September, I met a htb+ half French half Moroccan girl at a workplace party (amusement park). She's 18 years old, yet seemed quite mature and showed affection in a very feminine and passionate way. She would also compliment me on how mature I am, and how attractive it is that I read books and have slightly sophisticated interests (I would bullshit about how I read Nietzsche when she told me this, bc I knew she doesn't know shit about him either, yet she was attracted to it). All and all seemed almost too good to be true. However, I met her just 3 weeks before I moved to Japan for work. So horrible timing. Anyways on our 3rd date, we smash at a hotel, and she told me it was going too quickly and I really had to prove that I'm not a fuckboy, bc she said I looked like one jfl. Shit was good, this nafri baddie was calling me daddy. Godly experience.

3 months passed and she visited me in Tokyo. I had planned everything perfectly except for new years eve.

Here's what happened during her visit:

- She would constantly check on her instagram followers, and if the follower count went down, she would open a website where she could see who unfollowed her. She got pretty pissed at and said shit like "fuck that bitch" and then unfollowed them herself. She also spent way too much time shopping and making me take photos of her.

- Crazy good sex (Narcissist women are hypersexual in the beginning). We would fuck standing while she was putting on makeup and still wearing boots. Just dropped her panties and bent over for me. She also talked alot, and said shit like "show me that i'm yours only" and "God I love your cock" and also the occasional "daddy". I also made her put on a hot cat girl costume for sex. Was hot af.

- She would try to make me insecure all the time. Once in Shibuya there was a cool car that pulled up, and she asked me if she could ask the guy in the car for a joyride (Got mogged brutally in that scenario as I don't even have a drivers license). Told her no fucking way, and that only cucks would say yes to that. She said that most Danish guys would've said yes, and that her ex also would've said yes lol. Anyways, I saw this as a test, as she was actually very turned on by my reaction (she grabbed my cock in public and that was the night I fucked her in a cat costume). There were also other times where she would mention how hot some celebs were (all white men ofc), or she would mention how some French guys walking in front of us had a really sexy style.

- She hated that I told her to signal our relationship to her male friends on social media.

- She lied to me about only having 1 ex. We once hung out with my friend and his chink gf. For some reason she got comfortable enough with my friend's gf, and told her that she actually has 2 exes, both gooks. Thing is, these gooks put up with all this shit for much longer than I did jfl. Unbelievable.

- On new years eve she called me overprotective and tried to keep distance from me when all the guys were staring at her. She didn't talk to any guys or do anything. But the fact that she kept distance from me and called me overprotective in those circumstances just shows how fixated she was on not having her narcy supply limited by my presence. I basically raised my voice at her in front of my friends and kept her close despite her wanting the validation from other guys. Fucking bitch.

She went home on the day after new years eve, and our goodbye was a little bit awkward.

Here's what happened after she got home.

- A few days passed, and I broke up with her over the phone. Basically told her that she shouldn't have disrespected me, and that she clearly wasn't ready to commit to a relationship. She didn't apologize for a single thing and called me egotistical for saying that I know my worth, and for saying that I deserve better.

- The day after the break up, I go out to drink with the boys when she starts spamming me, saying how disrespectful it is to go out this soon after the breakup and that I'm trying to forget her (yes I was). She starts calling me, and I don't pick up. She then proceeds to dm my friends over ig, to get them to convince me to pick up the phone or answer her messages.

- The day after that incident, she calls me crying and starts yapping about how much she loves me and that she is sorry for being so disrespectful. She then asks me to take her back etc. At this point I was sure that I wasn't gonna go back to her, but couldn't get myself to say no immediately, so I just said "I will think about it".

- Next day she sends me a picture of a POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST. This bitch told me she got an IUD, so this should be almost impossible (0,1% chance of this happening). And when I ask her to prove she got the IUD, she gets angry at me. Again she calls me crying and starts telling about how much she needs me, and asks if I still don't want to get back with her. At this point I will do anything to keep her from having the fucking baby (she said that a part of her was considering getting the child), so I go along with it and say "let's give it a try, but we got a lot to fix".

- A couple of days after, she goes to the doctor to get an even more legit test done (mind you, home tests are 99% accurate). She gets mad when I ask her about the result, and just sends me a very cryptic text me "You don't have to worry about becoming a father". Had to extract information out of her, to find out that the test was negative.

And here we are now, in a relationship that I don't want to be in, while she still texts me "I love you babe, good night". I want to break up over a call, but the time difference is fucking us over hard, so it's impossible to schedule a good time to call, without me being required to stay up until 4 am. Tbh don't let any woman get to your head, especially if you have decent smv. Not even if she is a htb+ nafri sex beast.
Why isn't the fucking bitch a muslim

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
breoootalll

You get what you deserve