I GOT FRIENDZONED

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
I just came back about 30 mins ago from a date with a JB. We went to get coffee and then started walking in the beach together. I asked her if she wanted to sit down on a bench together and she said yes. And so we found a bench and I sit kinda in the middle of it hoping she would also sit close to me. But jfl she sat at the very edge and kinda gave me a weird look. Since im so blackpilled i immedietly knew that it was over and so i asked her "what do u see me as". She just brutally says 'I cant see you as more than a friend...' something like that. Boys im not even gonna lie i almost teared up in that moment since this foid dragged me out here, wasted my time and energy only to say that to me. Anyways I kept my cool and larped saying 'I kinda felt the same way' JFL. After about 20 mins of akwardness her dad finally came to pick her up.

Boys, I need some lifefuel ASAP before I end up ropibg. Does this AT LEAST mean im a normie since im gl enough to at least be friendzoned?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SchizoAutism, Gonthar, Chadeep and 9 others
theres more fish in the sea dont worry bout this one, btw cucked dad letting his daughter go on a date, lemme guess y'all white?:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and Ken
I just came back about 30 mins ago from a date with a JB. We went to get coffee and then started walking in the beach together. I asked her if she wanted to sit down on a bench together and she said yes. And so we found a bench and I sit kinda in the middle of it hoping she would also sit close to me. But jfl she sat at the very edge and kinda gave me a weird look. Since im so blackpilled i immedietly knew that it was over and so i asked her "what do u see me as". She just brutally says 'I cant see you as more than a friend...' something like that. Boys im not even gonna lie i almost teared up in that moment since this foid dragged me out here, wasted my time and energy only to say that to me. Anyways I kept my cool and larped saying 'I kinda felt the same way' JFL. After about 20 mins of akwardness her dad finally came to pick her up.

Boys, I need some lifefuel ASAP before I end up ropibg. Does this AT LEAST mean im a normie since im gl enough to at least be friendzoned?
either you turned her off with something or she didn't have attraction. whats' your PSL?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Ken
theres more fish in the sea dont worry bout this one, btw cucked dad letting his daughter go on a date, lemme guess y'all white?:feelshah:
Yeah were white, I dont think the dad knew tho he didnt see me. But fuck man im in tears rn i was so excited for this one LIKE WHY would she go on a date only to CUCK me. Like seriously what was her goal, to suck any piece of validation from me and leave me to rot?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, It'snotover, BoneDensity and 1 other person
either you turned her off with something or she didn't have attraction. whats' your PSL?
Im a normie so psl 4 i guess. My looks turned her off, I was making her laugh and shit but personality aint enough sadly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing, It'snotover and 3 others
Im a normie so psl 4 i guess. My looks turned her off, I was making her laugh and shit but personality aint enough sadly.
looksmax ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Gonna literally cry myself to sleep rn Im actually so hurt and I FUCKING FEELING SO PATHETIC FOR MAKING THIS SOULLESS CREATURE 'WOMAN' FEEL VALIDATED

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing, rand anon and 3 others
Yeah were white, I dont think the dad knew tho he didnt see me. But fuck man im in tears rn i was so excited for this one LIKE WHY would she go on a date only to CUCK me. Like seriously what was her goal, to suck any piece of validation from me and leave me to rot?
i think you passed the looks threshold (congratulations my dude, dont be so hard on yourself, it at least means youre considered attractive enough by girls for them to consider dating you) but your personality is what made her friendzone you. i can only assume that you are a nice person at heart and let me tell you my man, that is the biggest turn-off for girls. you know why? because females are mentally fucked up. they dont want nice guys, they say they do but its just virtue signaling. i have a friend who is half african and half asian but he looks mostly african and he also has a good body from working out so women see him, they're interested because he looks good enough and he's attractive enough but once they get to know him, they turn him down for being too nice. that is after they were interested in him. personality is definitely important when you pass the looks threshold and unfortunately girls want you to tone down the niceness. best way to dry a girl's pussy is by being nice to her. sad state of affairs but it is the truth. my friend for instance has been rejected many times because of this, he is still single at 26.

• +1
Reactions: Zyipitoe and rand anon
those the ppl shitting on my looks btw
muh i look like you but better harmony

i think you passed the looks threshold (congratulations my dude, dont be so hard on yourself, it at least means youre considered attractive enough by girls for them to consider dating you) but your personality is what made her friendzone you. i can only assume that you are a nice person at heart and let me tell you my man, that is the biggest turn-off for girls. you know why? because females are mentally fucked up. they dont want nice guys, they say they do but its just virtue signaling. i have a friend who is half african and half asian but he looks mostly african and he also has a good body from working out so women see him, they're interested because he looks good enough and he's attractive enough but once they get to know him, they turn him down for being too nice. that is after they were interested in him. personality is definitely important when you pass the looks threshold and unfortunately girls want you to tone down the niceness. best way to dry a girl's pussy is by being nice to her. sad state of affairs but it is the truth. my friend for instance has been rejected many times because of this, he is still single at 26.
But how do I not be nice. We talked about holidays, movies etc you know zoomer shit what do I say to seem 'bad' i guess

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Sigmamale, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Nigga ur ugly regardless
no, now i tell what it is: you're ugly and you're jealous of me. girls never friendzoned me, other way around.

no, now i tell what it is: you're ugly and you're jealous of me. girls never friendzoned me, other way around.
I dont believe that sry and im not making this a thread about u. Fuck off

I dont believe that sry and im not making this a thread about u. Fuck off
It Is what It Is, it's not about me, it's about your lack of looks and consequent jealousy

Shit happens man. Use this as fuel to looksmax the best u can. Don’t know what u look like so can’t say what caused it but it was probably either to do with u being too nice or ur looks in general

But how do I not be nice. We talked about holidays, movies etc you know zoomer shit what do I say to seem 'bad' i guess
well you seemed too engaging probably, apparently women dont like it when youre into them. you should have been a bit more disinterested in her, because female brain goes ooga booga "why isnt he fully interested in me?" theres some truth to this pick-up artist shit even though its mainly a cope.

I’m sorry to hear that bhai:feelscry:

How’d u get the date to begin with?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21106
hmm maybe it started as a regular date and then in the date, you did something wrong and just at that moment she
decided to friendzone you?

because its silly to go on a date with a friendzoned guy
maybe she thought you were cute (good looking) but in that date, she didnt liked your character and thats why she said
you are a friend to her

but the true answer know the girl

Fuck dude, this sucks

Next time maybe try to give them weed and alcohol, they ended up having more fun and you become more NT

I’m sorry to hear that bhai:feelscry:

How’d u get the date to begin with?
I messaged her asking her out. It was a semi warm approach since she goes to my school but ive never spoken to her in person prior to the date
hmm maybe it started as a regular date and then in the date, you did something wrong and just at that moment she
decided to friendzone you?

because its silly to go on a date with a friendzoned guy
maybe she thought you were cute (good looking) but in that date, she didnt liked your character and thats why she said
you are a friend to her

but the true answer know the girl
Idk the situation is just confusing for me. But one thing for sure is that my looks werent enough to keep her
Fuck dude, this sucks

Next time maybe try to give them weed and alcohol, they ended up having more fun and you become more NT
Gonna try approaching at parties where they have those at some point and ill see

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Definitely a normies and you gained valuable experience
Stay strong king

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19798
I messaged her asking her out. It was a semi warm approach since she goes to my school but ive never spoken to her in person prior to the date
She might’ve also just accepted the date to be nice, or maybe not, hard to tell.

I guess that’s the benefit of old, atleast u know that u somewhat meet the looks threshold of whoever u match with

ah this just means your ugly/unnatractive.

Besides that, no joke this happened to me once and afterwards I literally changed my personality (made it more NT I suppose) and then she changed her mind. lol. But being goodlooking would prevent this from ever happening int he first place.

But jfl she sat at the very edge and kinda gave me a weird look.
'I kinda felt the same way' JFL
Man I had such a fucking brutal story about getting rejected like that (she came over and I went for a kiss, got rejected) on lookism.net

You made all those memories come back.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 19798

date younger girls they're easier to attract since guys their age are underdeveloped soy cucks

• +1

Don't let the girl drag you anywhere. You decide where the date goes and if she doesn't like it the the date ends.

The friendzone hasn't anything to do with looks. It means you are a boring beta. And she probably doesn't even want to be friends with you. She just told you she sees you as a friend because she didn't want to be "mean". She just wanted to get out of there. In any case, don't continue being friends with her. Don't continue to talk with her. If she does want to talk tell hwr you're not interested in being friends.

• +1