I got fucking GHOSTED at the nightclub JFL [over]

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So I went out to the club with my friend who is a good wingman, we chatted up two girls and they were out of our league, and weren’t feeling, us so we went to another pair of girls and they seemed way more into us, we played a game of beer pong and they bought me and my friend some drinks and we sat down at a table and one girl said let’s go to another club together, we were like yeah! :feelshah:

But then they went to bathroom, and came back, and then right away said give us a minute we will be right back, and they just walked out and never came back jfl, unfortunately this is what I deserve for going out as a balding ex prettyboy, time to LDAR and study computer science until I have enough money to SEAmaxxx :feelswah::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, thereallegend and Oberyn
At least she bought me a drink

74DCD427 C224 42B1 A763 1FD17AB25C8E

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
She said let’s go to another club like your friends now then sent you to the toilet and then walked off and dissapeared:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

So I went out to the club with my friend who is a good wingman, we chatted up two girls and they were out of our league, and weren’t feeling, us so we went to another pair of girls and they seemed way more into us, we played a game of beer pong and they bought me and my friend some drinks and we sat down at a table and one girl said let’s go to another club together, we were like yeah! :feelshah:

But then they went to bathroom, and came back, and then right away said give us a minute we will be right back, and they just walked out and never came back jfl, unfortunately this is what I deserve for going out as a balding ex prettyboy, time to LDAR and study computer science until I have enough money to SEAmaxxx :feelswah::feelswhy:
Keep approaching. Its brutal but considering you had some good interaction it means your looks are good enough to slay with a proper numbers game. Subhumans won't get that treatment.

You could look into minoxidil in the short term and apply it to your hair. Obviously won't be as effective as a hair transplant but could take care of bald sports at the least. A cap is another option. Lets you get judged more objectively before you reveal the mess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642