I got height mogged yesterday

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
I don't get height mogged often since I'm 183, but yesterday in the gym in like a year I got height mogged a guy who is 6.3-4 cam in and although he was ogre looking incel. The height mog was real. I felt so bad like literal rope fuel. Since Then I have been praying to lord Vishnu day and night for 6.5 height, I hope it comes true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Good_Little_Goy, BigBoy and 3 others
Height mogs are indeed suifuel especially when the guy is like 6'4 - 6'5 makes you look like a kid next to him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, BigBoy, .🇹🇩. and 6 others
Height mogs are indeed suifuel especially when the guy is like 6'4 - 6'5 makes you look like a kid next to him.
I hate tall people than me

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
JFL I get skullmoged by women daily
I have to hat fruad or else I look like an absolute bug :feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadeep and Deleted member 3163
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You're only 183 and you get rarely height mogged? Where do you live? I'm 185 and wouldn't say it's rare at all

You're only 183 and you get rarely height mogged? Where do you live? I'm 185 and wouldn't say it's rare at all
He lives in India

chad nation bro

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I have been height mogged only 3 times in the last 6 months and all by dudes who were well over 6'6"+

• +1

Attachments

• chaCapture.PNG
    chaCapture.PNG
    422.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Love it
indeed
And if he's white, blonde, gymaxed
:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Chadeep
im mentalcell its over
I had it too but unironically you should try some pua and willingly redpill yourself to get out there and show intent. Was a former mentalcel and it worked for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3163
Feels so good to have the perfect height in the world. :D:p these threads are literal life fuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel and .🇹🇩.