I got humbled really bad at the gym by a foid!! [Brutal]

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
So fucking brutal

Right so I was 5 minutes into my back and bicep workout at the gym, I decided to have a shot at a deadlift (I do it in that split), tried to hit a new pr (110kg) but I obviously fucking failed. So out of fucking nowhere this white girl same my age (18) lifts 120 kg for 2 reps (there is another squat rack next to me). She was a blonde HTB I knew from HS and looked like this: Ngl she was same build aswell:feelswhy::feelswah:

I hate being ethnic but I have finally woken up to see how many guys my age mog me in terms of build, strength and also facially.

Oh right so my question is HOW THE FUCK DID SHE DEADLIFT THAT MUCH??

9CCB92EA A563 4A0E 9160 FD9B5A09410E
303668F8 A911 48D7 A2A2 604BB402441B

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JL~, Deleted member 32425 and 8 others
@Xangsane @Manletmachine @Dr. Bludy @ascension

Also how??

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
Yet we have teens like this: (Watch the whole thing) Brootal

Meanwhile I am stuck at 100kg since 17 yrs old.
Been gymaxing for about a year

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Banasura, Deleted member 32425, ascension and 1 other person
Ive bench pressed that weight for a warm up

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, apocalypse, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
Who gives af about strength lmao,i deadlift 50kg and physique mog 95 % of the copers with their weight belts and ugly deathnic faces

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Pikabro, Mewton and 13 others
@Crestfallen95 @Manchild @Abhorrence @try2beme @AspiringMogger @Vermilioncore @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @plukee
Thoughts?

no one cares ngl :)

lifiting weights is quite the gay :)

Who gives at about strength lmao,i deadlift 50kg and physique mog 95 % of the copers with their weight belts and ugly deathnic faces
How old are you?? You must be starving to only deadlift 50kg. Even 14 y.o girls can lift that with ease.
When I first joined the gym at 17 which was last year my starting deadlift was 80 kg

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and RichardSpencel
@Crestfallen95 @Manchild @Abhorrence @try2beme @AspiringMogger @Vermilioncore @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @plukee
Thoughts?
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: flippasav
@KING REIDYZ @TRUE_CEL

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Cba anymore

How old are you?? You must be starving to only deadlift 50kg. Even 14 y.o girls can lift that with ease.
When I first joined the gym at 17 which was last year my starting deadlift was 80 kg
I’m 27 but I’ve been on accutane for 27 months so my joints are fucked tbh,
I saw a teen maybe 16 maybe 19 at most deadlifting 150 kgs,looked like shit so I took off my shirt in front of him and did my Autistic mog poses

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Mewton, try2beme and 3 others
dorry brok but 110kg DL is nothing. my father told me that he had seen a novice do 160kg on the first day

• So Sad
dorry brok but 110kg DL is nothing. my father told me that he had seen a novice do 160kg on the first day
Brootal most teens especially even girls DL mog me +10 or few kg more

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735

Life is too short to….

Not exercise! I don’t want to die of a heart attack at a young age. Make the most out of your life.
It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing his inner beauty he possesses

my female arab friend lifts 60kg without struggle

So fucking brutal

Right so I was 5 minutes into my back and bicep workout at the gym, I decided to have a shot at a deadlift (I do it in that split), tried to hit a new pr (110kg) but I obviously fucking failed. So out of fucking nowhere this white girl same my age (18) lifts 120 kg for 2 reps (there is another squat rack next to me). She was a blonde HTB I knew from HS and looked like this: Ngl she was same build aswell:feelswhy::feelswah:

I hate being ethnic but I have finally woken up to see how many guys my age mog me in terms of build, strength and also facially.

Oh right so my question is HOW THE FUCK DID SHE DEADLIFT THAT MUCH??

View attachment 2345733View attachment 2345734

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Neaderthal genes

• JFL
what website is that? Im tryna see where I fall in terms of strength

Females are the new males

• +1
U are genetic failure, lifting = genetics.
I used to bench 180kg when i was117kg, the strongest sub18 bencher in Bolivia cuz im a 6'4 white wide hips wide clavicules strong af virile bull u a fagg with no bone mazz and low t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and RichardSpencel
U are genetic failure, lifting = genetics.
I used to bench 180kg when i was117kg, the strongest sub18 bencher in Bolivia cuz im a 6'4 white wide hips wide clavicules strong af virile bull u a fagg with no bone mazz and low t
At least help me out faggot. Brainlet if you say genetics is an excuse to not get out there and fucking train.

I am a Caucasian Turk btw with brute genetics. My dad is 6’3, 106 kg and lifted 180 kg at 18. He is from South Caucasus, Russia but my mom is Turk. They have one of the best bodybuilding genetics. The greatest MMA fighter is Khabib he is from the Caucasus

I have never seen a foid IRL dead lift more than about 210 lbs. And I have never seen anyone at any Planet Fitness I have been to deadlift more than I can. (I do not do one rep max, but can do a set of 10 at 280 lbs. on a straight bar)

That tiktok of the skinny Muslim girl doing 3 reps with 335? lbs is probably frauded.

• Hmm...
I have never seen a foid IRL dead lift more than about 210 lbs. And I have never seen anyone at any Planet Fitness I have been to deadlift more than I can. (I do not do one rep max, but can do a set of 10 at 280 lbs. on a straight bar)

That tiktok of the Muslim girl doing 3 reps with 335? lbs is probably frauded.
No it is common for girls to do that. It’s 2023 pal wake up

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
At least help me out faggot. Brainlet if you say genetics is an excuse to not get out there and fucking train.

I am a Caucasian Turk btw with brute genetics. My dad is 6’3, 106 kg and lifted 180 kg at 18. He is from South Caucasus, Russia but my mom is Turk. They have one of the best bodybuilding genetics. The greatest MMA fighter is Khabib he is from the Caucasus
Ok, dm me i will make you a full guide on how to virile bull maxx

• Love it
She's probably pushing her natty limit while you can reach it in a few months

• Woah
She's probably pushing her natty limit while you can reach it in a few months
I’m a male so my natty limit must be 220 kg or something then I can go even further with steroids

Who gives af about strength lmao,i deadlift 50kg and physique mog 95 % of the copers with their weight belts and ugly deathnic faces
This tbh. who cares about how much you can lift. As long as you have good physique

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and RichardSpencel
This tbh. who cares about how much you can lift. As long as you have good physique
Strength correlates better with all cause mortality than does muscle mass.

Deadlifts are cope

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: spark, ConfusedBolivian and flippasav
Who gives a shit about strength. I see guys with incredible physiques struggling to bench 110kg. It’s all for aesthetic purposes. If you genuinely want to strength test yourself do callisthenics

• +1
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Deadlifts are cope
Not true, deadlift are fundational movement, the regular deadlift is cope but zercher deadlift, jefferson deadlift, those are S tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and flippasav
Imagine killing your spine all that for muh strength only to get mogged by some slightly taller calisthenics bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 25377 and flippasav