I got impression here that everyone here ascended, is that true?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I see everyone here talking about how they improved thier looks and now women love them, are those the majority of looksmaxxers and i'm a failure? I actually get now less female attraction than i used to get
Edit: i posted it on wrong channel, mods don't be mad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I see everyone here talking about how they improved thier looks and now women love them, are those the majority of looksmaxxers and i'm a failure? I actually get now less female attraction than i used to get
I noticed that 90% of those who "ascended" simply found a good barber, leaned down, AND/OR learned to fraud their pics better... :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rdqs, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
If you want girls, you need to looksmin. Take the oofy-doofy pill.

We only looksmax for validation from PSL autists here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Artemis and ItsOverCel
I noticed that 90% of those who "ascended" simply found a good barber, leaned down, AND/OR learned to fraud their pics better... :feelshehe:
true
still an ascension though

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Going from fat to lean is the biggest possible looksmax beyond surgery tbh. And people rarely do surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Artemis
at first i thought people are joking about some surgeries and shit, but then some of them actually did it and ascended. i was like that fish meme lol.
template-custom-meme-2284-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism
psl wise yes but ascension wise descended

• So Sad
I dont know if Im ascended, I gained about 10 kg pure muscles, lost from 18-20% body fat to 10-12%, starting eating clean, moneymaxxed, hairmaxxed, skincare maxxed and that helped me a lot. I went from 0/1 girl to 4-6 ( which gave me intrested in me and I got some kind of date, kiss or she spend whole party time with me ) in 2 year. Anyway Im 19 and still virgin, but I will keep looksmaxxing cause I see its helping me.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and TrestIsBest
Well you have to understand that even small and minor positive changes increase one's perception about themselves. Perhaps that's why you think so.

• +1
In reality, maybe 2% of people here have ascended. You're the most limited by your genetics, your baseline. It's very difficult to create bones where there's no bones by default, metaphorically.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and BrahminBoss
Rabid rosary ascended from dalit to kshatriya and soon hell attain brahmin status

//BrahminBoss

i went from 2psl to 4 sttill have a lot of work to do

• +1