I got INSANE *Razor Burn* from shaving every second day, HELP (with pics)

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

It‘s time to get buffed
I only use the best blades and an iron racor, still it happens every time and it‘s getting worse. Im afraid i‘ll get shaving scars. Im planning on buying an electric shaver from braun for 200€ so it‘s safer.

How do i prevent and fix this?????
Should i just let the beard grow even tho it looks like shit and breaks me out!?

189D1B40 8B82 4BE3 88E5 8EA1693BCE5F
225D3E12 9131 41FB BDFE 2FD097AC95B8

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, ilovetakis and nathan
Shouldn't have shaved against the grain

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and nathan
Electric shavers are decent. It'll be a good substitute if you keep with razor burns. Do you shave up and down? Do you apply alcohol after?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Electric shavers are decent. It'll be a good substitute if you keep with razor burns. Do you shave up and down? Do you apply alcohol after?
I started only to go down and sideways on my neck so it doesn‘t hurt or i cut myself. I don‘t use alcohol, i use a face wash during an shower before shaving and an moisturizer afterwards.
Is alcohol good?

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
  • +1
Hmm maybe you just have really sensitive skin then
Use shaving cream I guess
Electric razor is a good idea
yeah i do. I‘ll try cream for now.
What can i do to make it heal?

• +1
Hmm maybe you just have really sensitive skin then
Use shaving cream I guess
Electric razor is a good idea
Btw is that on my neck considerd scars?

• +1
  • So Sad
I started only to go down and sideways on my neck so it doesn‘t hurt or i cut myself. I don‘t use alcohol, i use a face wash during an shower before shaving and an moisturizer afterwards.
Is alcohol good?
I can't quite tell if what you have is razor burn or razor bumps. I always apply alcohol on my face if I used a razor. It helps prevent infections and razor bumps. Don't shave with a razor until it clears up. Then try applying alcohol once you finish shaving

• So Sad
Yea they look like scars

I only get them when I shave against the grain and even then it's nothing compared to yours but mine just heal in a few days automatically
Try waiting I guess
FUAACK 😭
Can CO2 skin laser resurfacing save me?

Can you tag some high iq skincels?

• +1
FUAACK 😭
Can CO2 skin laser resurfacing save me?

Can you tag some high iq skincels?
@enchanted_elixir is the only one I know
I can do some research on how to help you with this and get back to you in a few minutes

• Love it
I can't quite tell if what you have is razor burn or razor bumps. I always apply alcohol on my face if I used a razor. It helps prevent infections and razor bumps. Don't shave with a razor until it clears up. Then try applying alcohol once you finish shaving
I can‘t either, absolutely JFL if i got SCARS

• So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
This might help
Bro i have been having this forever im so cooked, every time i shave it develops again

• +1
brutal asf ur skin is sensitive ig i use a single blade safety razor, alot of shaving cream but yeah try going with the grain and use aftershave

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and ilovetakis
Bro i have been having this forever im so cooked, every time i shave it develops again
Yea man you might have to see a dermatologist
For now use lots of cream and use aftershave
And do not shave against the grain

Yea man you might have to see a dermatologist
For now use lots of cream and use aftershave
And do not shave against the grain
Im at vacation in an random village in russia, i‘ll stop shaving all together and try to find some aloe vera gel

• +1
Im at vacation in an random village in russia, i‘ll stop shaving all together and try to find some aloe vera gel
Yea that's pretty brutal
Just grab a beard for now

Stop getting razerburn there. It's going to cause your platysma to sag like an elderly person.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Yea that's pretty brutal
Just grab a beard for now
yo i used camomile ointment and it significantly improved, there are only some razor bumps on my neck now

• +1
yo i used camomile ointment and it significantly improved, there are only some razor bumps on my neck now
That's good to hear
I guess you have a good fix now

• +1