I got job offer for Dubai but my gf is not happy

D

Deleted member 9801

Mogger job offer where they offer me house for free there and great pay + bonuses monthly by working only 5 hours a day (7 but 2 hour break) but my gf is like “idk they don’t have good women rights in dubai” :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sly shinkai, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244 and 19 others
Chad would be already in dubai with his new gf meanwhile you…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Hero of the Imperium, FailedNormieManlet and 16 others
women are fuckdolls anyway, just find a better one. they clearly arent intellegent enough for anything else. its not a group choice, you will do what needs to be done

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I’m not planning to break up with current gf for a job bro, we’re serious about each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Hero of the Imperium, Bitch and 5 others
I’m not planning to break up with current gf for a job bro, we’re serious about each other
Depends on the job ngl but i wouldnt break up either cuz its not easy to find another Gf

OP is the gigachad meme but med version and younger
she's being selfish though. she probably is making up excuses because she doesn't like the climate or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 18244 and Virgin at 29 😔

she's being selfish though. she probably is making up excuses because she doesn't like the climate or some shit
Yea they should seriously talk about that also dubai is very nice

She asked me if I really want to move to dubai, so I take it she’d agree eventually…ngl I’m not biggest fan of weather there, prefer cooler, but fuck it man for free accomodation while earning crazy money (and 0 taxes there), why not

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Chadeep, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others
Shes larping mentalcel, as soon as you leave for dubai she leaves her house for a swing bar fucking white chads, cope

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 9801
Then just take her with you, even better that they have no rights so you can make her dress like a ninja + beat her ass if she steps out of line

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, Prince88, vaninskybird and 3 others
So what if they don't have rights in Dubai
Many women are living large over there and it's a much more safety place for women
Thus proving women's rights are not necessary for a modern prosperous and developed society

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ALP, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Shes larping mentalcel, as soon as you leave for dubai she leaves her house for a swing bar fucking white chads, cope
Bro we’re like close to getting enganged jfl. It’s not a matter of me going alone, if I go we go together

Yes definitely tell her to fuck off she can either live with you in Dubai or her "women as RigHts" In merica

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 12002
Bro we’re like close to getting enganged jfl. It’s not a matter of me going alone, if I go we go together
Tbh idk why would someone marry a girl( not saying be homo) in this age of mgtow, blackpill etc. But yeah if you’re smart enough to avoid all that autism, just an advice don’t go alone, long distance is really fucking hard only some relationships survive(iykyk), if she still does not go after requesting, just take it as a test for your relationship(bluepill shit). And yeah, if you’re old enough to get married

WHY ARE YOU ON THIS FORM TBH ITS JUST WASTE OF TIME AND AUTISM,

Tbh idk why would someone marry a girl( not saying be homo) in this age of mgtow, blackpill etc. But yeah if you’re smart enough to avoid all that autism, just an advice don’t go alone, long distance is really fucking hard only some relationships survive(iykyk), if she still does not go after requesting, just take it as a test for your relationship(bluepill shit). And yeah, if you’re old enough to get married

WHY ARE YOU ON THIS FORM TBH ITS JUST WASTE OF TIME AND AUTISM,
Idk sometimes u just know with some people it can be worth it. Ofc there’s a risk but that’s life
Nah definitely not going alone, taking her with me. But if she really doesn’t want to go it’s chill I’m not desperate for money. This opportunity was better than what I currently make, but I’m already on comfortable 6 figures so it doesn’t change my life drastically ygm

I find this place entertaining in a weird way, I’m not even looksmaxxing jfl. hbu?

Idk sometimes u just know with some people it can be worth it. Ofc there’s a risk but that’s life
Nah definitely not going alone, taking her with me. But if she really doesn’t want to go it’s chill I’m not desperate for money. This opportunity was better than what I currently make, but I’m already on comfortable 6 figures so it doesn’t change my life drasticallly ygm

I find this place entertaining in a weird way, I’m not even looksmaxxing jfl. hbu?
Man, so inspiring, im 5’7” thats all, other things are great, studies going good; wanna clear med exam here in curryland, looks are kinda good ig; hottest girl in the class(9/10) gave me pure IOI’s(shes 5’7.5 even then) Even chased me ig, but I don’t like her personality that much(not like shes autistic but we’re not really compatible yk), social life is great, but yeah height thats all

thanks for asking tho, i always fake this shit like i would not want to say this to my friends even when they ask, venting out here felt good.:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Man, so inspiring, im 5’7” thats all, other things are great, studies going good; wanna clear med exam here in curryland, looks are kinda good ig; hottest girl in the class(9/10) gave me pure IOI’s(shes 5’7.5 even then) Even chased me ig, but I don’t like her personality that much(not like shes autistic but we’re not really compatible yk), social life is great, but yeah height thats all

thanks for asking tho, i always fake this shit like i would not want to say this to my friends even when they ask, venting out here felt good.:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
She even talked about our height difference but it doesn’t bother her that much ig

Ditch her for a Dubai Pajeeta @currylightskin 🤙😻😻😻

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person

5’7 is not so bad man, plus u said you’re in curryland, isn’t it normal height there?

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
What's your job OP

Imagine living in Romania and talking about other countries like they are backward

Over 4 ur gf. No wonder a curry thought he can rob her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Chadeep, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Mogger job offer where they offer me house for free there and great pay + bonuses monthly by working only 5 hours a day (7 but 2 hour break) but my gf is like “idk they don’t have good women rights in dubai” :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
brutal, what do u do workwise.

they dont have good women's rights, but they have amazing Russian, Ukrainian, thai, filipina, iranian, colombian, venezuelan, brazilian, afghan, pak, and Indian whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You're bound to bump into Thurston at some point

Make sure you keep your acid vial on you at all times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Why are you even with that type of girl in the first place?

Nah definitely not going alone, taking her with me. But if she really doesn’t want to go it’s chill I’m not desperate for money. This opportunity was better than what I currently make, but I’m already on comfortable 6 figures so it doesn’t change my life drastically ygm

You're playing yourself for the fool. If a woman's not down to follow you anywhere then you're in for a very miserable life. I'm sorry but quit being a cuck, kick her to the curb, and re evuate what kind of woman a man should find acceptable.

You're playing yourself for the fool. If a woman's not down to follow you anywhere then you're in for a very miserable life. I'm sorry but quit being a cuck, kick her to the curb, and re evuate what kind of woman a man should find acceptable.
Bruh stfu with your incel logic lol. She’s a good girl. I could easily get hoes like before i met her but she’s wifey

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Bruh stfu with your incel logic lol. She’s a good girl. I could easily get hoes like before i met her but she’s wifey
I've been married for almost four years. Kick the b*tch to the curb and get your head right.

Hahahahaha yakhi tell her it's not bad 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙☝️☝️

• JFL
Its you or her shes gonna ditch you the moment a chad shows interest in her :feelskek:

Good don’t support that slave economy

s

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369, currylightskin and 3 others
Are you Se55 from Lookism?

• Hmm...
Its you or her shes gonna ditch you the moment a chad shows interest in her :feelskek:
Bruv I love how u guys assume I’m not Chad already jfl

I've been married for almost four years. Kick the b*tch to the curb and get your head right.
Why tf would I kick her to the curb when she cooks, cleans for me and sucks my dick on the regular bro😂

Forget her ass tbh. Every time i put feelings over money I’ve regretted it

• +1
Forget her ass tbh. Every time i put feelings over money I’ve regretted it
Nah it’s not that deep for me bro, I already make a lot of money. This thread gives wrong impression of my gf in a way also. Like she cooks and clean for me, have sex whenever I want, etc. She met my family, I met hers, we live together now… She’s a keeper, rare to find wife material like this. World is full of hoes

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and Deleted member 18244
Nah it’s not that deep for me bro, I already make a lot of money. This thread gives wrong impression of my gf in a way also. Like she cooks and clean for me, have sex whenever I want, etc. She met my family, I met hers, we live together now… She’s a keeper, rare to find wife material like this. World is full of hoes
That sounds like a very bad idea but hopefully it can work out for you since youre chad

• +1
That sounds like a very bad idea but hopefully it can work out for you since youre chad
Thanks bro. What’s a bad idea, the living together part?
Well I got other homes if shit went sideways, in a way she’d be fucked tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Thanks bro. What’s a bad idea, the living together part?
Well I got other homes if shit went sideways, in a way she’d be fucked tho
No a bad idea is thinking women have any type of loyalty or integrity the same way men do.

You’re gonna be fine financially either way, tho, which is what’s important.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 9801
No a bad idea is thinking women have any type of loyalty or integrity the same way men do.

You’re gonna be fine financially either way, tho, which is what’s important.
Yeh I get you, I want it to work out cause things are going great. But if it doesn’t, it’s no biggie either, there’s still plenty of fish. Even tho I think my current gf is a keeper

Just past the days of pump and dumps/slaying. Just wanna focus on career and building a family

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18244
Yeh I get you, I want it to work out cause things are going great. But if it doesn’t, it’s no biggie either, there’s still plenty of fish. Even tho I think my current gf is a keeper

Just past the days of pump and dumps/slaying. Just wanna focus on career and building a family
Yeah I know it’s my focus too but there girls lie too much :(. Even my chad friends get fucked over. That’s why I hope it’s different for you since youre an outlier. I really can’t be sure tho.

That’s the real blackpill. It’s not that chads live and everyone else rots (I know for a fact everyone young here can get pussy if someone like me did). It’s more that women will never be loyal forever, i’ve had chad treatment for a month, a year, two years; but they always end up liemaxxing in the end.

• +1
Why tf would I kick her to the curb when she cooks, cleans for me and sucks my dick on the regular bro😂
Those should be the base requirements. The absolute bare minimum. It shouldn't even be a question whether or not she does that if she's with you. Do you think it's a big deal that she does those things? Do you think you're lucky?

You're in for a life of misery if she's not down to drop everything immediately without question and go wherever you think is best.

She should be feeling lucky to have you, and more scared of losing you than you are of losing her. If that's not the case then what are you even doing? You are a man.