I got life mogged at my work in pub

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Bronze
Got cucked by the new guy hitting it off with my crush got personality mogged by him. It's his first day and everyone prefers him. Also a girl tried to kiss him on his first day.

I'm just disappointed I'm not taller, better looking. That my feelings were mutual. It's bruuuuuuuutal

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 97baHater, NorthAtlandidMogs and 1 other person
nah bro got a psl god as a coworker

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 97baHater and NorthAtlandidMogs
Got cucked by the new guy hitting it off with my crush got personality mogged by him. It's his first day and everyone prefers him. Also a girl tried to kiss him on his first day.

I'm just disappointed I'm not taller, better looking. That my feelings were mutual. It's bruuuuuuuutal
Did you ever have a chance?

• +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
Yea I had a chance I should prob quit idk how I'm gonna keep going back if I genuinely get cucked and she likes him
Here’s my advice,

Life’s kinda short, don’t let this one event fuck with you to much. Don’t quit your job because someone starting talking to your work crush.

Go find some other hot girls through people you knows, dating apps, and going out and just have some fun bro.

I trust that you can pull and once you advance your skills you’ll be cucking your co workers soon enough as well.

Good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, CarrotMaxxer and sickdawgie

Wdym a girl tried to kiss him?

• JFL
A
Here’s my advice,

Life’s kinda short, don’t let this one event fuck with you to much. Don’t quit your job because someone starting talking to your work crush.

Go find some other hot girls through people you knows, dating apps, and going out and just have some fun bro.

I trust that you can pull and once you advance your skills you’ll be cucking your co workers soon enough as well.

Good luck boyo
Appreciate the advice

• +1