I got memed to death gymcelling wise and here are the memes you should avoid

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Okay, so basically I got memed quite hard and I'm here to tell you some realistic stances when it comes to gymcelling

*This applies to your average pal

Memes to avoid:
-1g protein/lbs bodyweight: This is going to stress you because getting more than 160g of protein daily is fucking expensive and stressful, you are good to go with 0.75g/lbs; thread explaining why: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-1g-per-lbs-of-bodyweight-while-training-strength-is-a-lie.2360/
-GOMAD: Yep, gallon of milk a day, I fell for it for 2 months, then half a gallon for other 2 months. Look, you need to be incel-tier skeleton for this shit to work well because it will make you fat for 2 reasons: Is fucking 4l of milk and you look inflated 24/7. You are better off buying eggs or eating more meat or whole carbs, don't this crap, seriously. Also it creates acne
-BOY SQUATS 'N DEADLIFTS 'N SHIET: Look, don't get autistic with that shit, it doesn't matter that much. Now if you are going to get autistic with squats or deadflifts then ift shit form the ground instead of getting a barbell and some plates. Now I'm not saying that you should neglec these 2 (squats is the highest T booster exercise) but don't go "IF I DON'T DO SQUATS I WILL NOT SLAY"
-Not training neck and traps apart: Just begin training them with isolated exercises, seriously
-Not being aware of the gymcelling dilemma: I'll do a thread on this later, but it's basically what @extreme-overthinker told me about the gym scam and the realistic physique
-Keto: You will feel like shit and it isn't that much of a miracle, WAY TOO AUTISTIC for the benefits it reaps, there's better ways of losing body fat
-Counting macros like retard: Look my life doesn't depend on wether I have eaten too much of something, seriously fuck off, unless you are in compentition or you really need to do so in A DEFINED SEGMENT OF TIME (for example, 4 weeks) then don't consider doing this shit everyday
-Not sleeping right: You are not getting anywhere if not sleeping at least 7 hours and that's too low, aim for 8 and 9

If there is any meme that I haven't mentioned then share it, we need to aware people who want to gymcell right
@Nibba get in here and express your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, UltraExtremeIntense, OCDMaxxing and 6 others
Unconventional lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Legit post,most people are lactose intolerant too and milk is shit drinking it big so,1 glass is okay but more nah

• +1
  • +1
I've never cut before but wouldn't keto be a good way to cut if you can't be bothered to count calories?

• +1
Also the easiest way to make sure your macros/calories are ok is to watch your weight.

• +1
Fast once a week or fortnight (what I do) if you want to maintain weight and flush out toxins.

• +1
I've never cut before but wouldn't keto be a good way to cut if you can't be bothered to count calories?
There's a wee bit of problems with keto:
-Expensive
-Too autistic
-Can't gymcel properly while in keto

It's expensive because full protein and full (good) fats is expensive.
It's too autistic because "yooo I got over 20g of carbs SHIT NO KETO SON GOTTA ROPE RIGHT NOW"; If you get above a certain arbitrary limit (which you need to discover yourself even if they say the 20 or 50 or whatever grams guideline) you aren't doing ketosis, for real
You can't gymcel properly because the first days you will feel strong as fuarkkk but then you don't have glucogen and other necessary sugars to make fucking energy to function like a proper human being, so forget gymcelling properly when in keto. Also forget studying and shit because carbs (ketones) are necessary for your brain and you will be lacking quite a few of them so yeah, good way to fraud low iq

I've done keto and it isn't worth it, just leave glucose, fructose (you can take a bit of them, don't wanna get scurvy or feel like a zombie right?) and proccessed fats and carbs alone (I.E. EATING LIKE A HEALTHY HUMAN) and you will see a huge improvement in your life

• +1
just do roids, and if ur too scared to do that then just buy overpriced prohormones/sarms like i do.

• +1
Milk is my favorite drink

I drink milk for fun

• +1
Also the easiest way to make sure your macros/calories are ok is to watch your weight.
And measure waist*, seriously this is the very real and legit way of counting macros, not going into an app and counting grams of carbs jfl

I drink milk for fun
don't drink too much milk like I did
just do roids, and if ur too scared to do that then just buy overpriced prohormones/sarms like i do.
yeah everyone should be roiding after a certain age ngl, natty becomes a meme eventually (I will explain later in the gymcelling dilemma thread)

• +1
And measure waist*, seriously this is the very real and legit way of counting macros, not going into an app and counting grams of carbs jfl

don't drink too much milk like I did

yeah everyone should be roiding after a certain age ngl, natty becomes a meme eventually (I will explain later in the gymcelling dilemma thread)
everyone says wait for like 5+ years lifting experience, and 25 yrs old + but thats fucking bullshit lmfao. Every fucking fake natty fitness model has been roiding since their teens and looks good as fuck and are in perfect shape.

i started my first prohormone cycle 5 months into lifting. got hella gains in only 4 weeks (i know i should run an 8 week cycle but i wanted to see how it affected me) that shit exploded me lmfao

• +1
The thing with neck training for me is, that when I lean my head backward to then push up, it hurts like hell at the back of the neck. Any alternative method to train neck?

• +1
"Gotta hit the muscles at 837949''02'1200q39 different angles bro!"
Yep absolute waste tbh tbh tbh
"cock pulls above the knee bruh"
Add intermittent fasting can't eat yet it's only 11:59 bruh

• +1
Add intermittent fasting can't eat yet it's only 11:59 bruh
Bruh it's 11:53 can't get my breakfast yet or I'll get 200lbs of pure lame fat
The thing with neck training for me is, that when I lean my head backward to then push up, it hurts like hell at the back of the neck. Any alternative method to train neck?
Neck bridges could help with that if you don them properly, however are you doing back extensions as well as neck curls? Maybe you are too weak there

• +1
Bruh it's 11:53 can't get my breakfast yet or I'll get 200lbs of pure lame fat

Neck bridges could help with that if you don them properly, however are you doing back extensions as well as neck curls? Maybe you are too weak there
I can't do neck curls cuz it hurts too damn bad, I think my neck is just too weak at the moment from not working out for a long time. I can do curls looking down and then up, but not the other way around.

• +1
Whoever invented gomad should be executed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, Never_Began and 2 others
-Not sleeping right: You are not getting anywhere if not sleeping at least 7 hours and that's too low, aim for 8 and 9

Take the NapPill https://looksmax.org/threads/napmaxxing.2515/

• +1
Another meme:

"Steroids are cheating."

Thats bullshit. In order to cheat, there have to be rules to be broken. If you're just a normal guy who guys to the gym, what rules are there? None. So there is no way to cheat. Obvs diff if your in a Natty competition but most people arent.

Maybe roiding and then saying ur Natty is cheating, but many guys dont feel comfortable revealing this information because of this meme and stigma around them.

??‍♂️

I drink milk for fun
you do realize milk causes bloat?
Aslong as you're stimulating growth by hitting the muscles YOU WANT TO GROW and eating on a calorie surplus YOU WILL gain muscle all that macros shit is for pussies, just eat alot and workout 6 times a week
Another meme:

"Steroids are cheating."

Thats bullshit. In order to cheat, there have to be rules to be broken. If you're just a normal guy who guys to the gym, what rules are there? None. So there is no way to cheat. Obvs diff if your in a Natty competition but most people arent.

Maybe roiding and then saying ur Natty is cheating, but many guys dont feel comfortable revealing this information because of this meme and stigma around them.

??‍♂️
people need to realise that they will never get a physique like Zyzz or other famous guys without steroids no matter how long they train

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 147
Okay, so basically I got memed quite hard and I'm here to tell you some realistic stances when it comes to gymcelling

Memes to avoid:
-1g protein/lbs bodyweight: This is going to stress you because getting more than 160g of protein daily is fucking expensive and stressful, you are good to go with 0.75g/lbs; thread explaining why: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-1g-per-lbs-of-bodyweight-while-training-strength-is-a-lie.2360/
-GOMAD: Yep, gallon of milk a day, I fell for it for 2 months, then half a gallon for other 2 months. Look, you need to be incel-tier skeleton for this shit to work well because it will make you fat for 2 reasons: Is fucking 4l of milk and you look inflated 24/7. You are better off buying eggs or eating more meat or whole carbs, don't this crap, seriously. Also it creates acne
-BOY SQUATS 'N DEADLIFTS 'N SHIET: Look, don't get autistic with that shit, it doesn't matter that much. Now if you are going to get autistic with squats or deadflifts then ift shit form the ground instead of getting a barbell and some plates. Now I'm not saying that you should neglec these 2 (squats is the highest T booster exercise) but don't go "IF I DON'T DO SQUATS I WILL NOT SLAY"
-Not training neck and traps apart: Just begin training them with isolated exercises, seriously
-Not being aware of the gymcelling dilemma: I'll do a thread on this later, but it's basically what @extreme-overthinker told me about the gym scam and the realistic physique
-Keto: You will feel like shit and it isn't that much of a miracle, WAY TOO AUTISTIC for the benefits it reaps, there's better ways of losing body fat
-Counting macros like retard: Look my life doesn't depend on wether I have eaten too much of something, seriously fuck off, unless you are in compentition or you really need to do so in A DEFINED SEGMENT OF TIME (for example, 4 weeks) then don't consider doing this shit everyday

If there is any meme that I haven't mentioned then share it, we need to aware people who want to gymcell right
Yeah I agree to an extent. If you're serious about lifting you gotta hit your macros, track your progress, and do progressive overload

one word read before scrolling down I did not

This legit?

-Keto: You will feel like shit
yep, neglecting delicious rice and bread have destroyed me at the beginning of 2019, my mood was at an all time low.

Still am holding onto my keto diet though, with a few occasional cheat meals here and there

is my body "the best" or decent to attract jb's from 16-18 or should i bulk up more? im concentrating on shoulders and chest atm but its hard cuz of impingement and tendonitis. i know that my chest insertions are shit

Attachments

• 20190430_154503.jpg
    20190430_154503.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
is my body "the best" or decent to attract jb's from 16-18 or should i bulk up more? im concentrating on shoulders and chest atm but its hard cuz of impingement and tendonitis. i know that my chest insertions are shit
Looking great mate, but I feel like a few more pounds of muscle on your upper body (Mainly chest and shoulders) wouldn't hurt.

really doesnt matter, just work on face you have a good body already its only going to attract guys

Looking great mate, but I feel like a few more pounds of muscle on your upper body (Mainly chest and shoulders) wouldn't hurt.
yea like i said, its hard cuz of injury but im trying my best to gain some more lean muscle mass on that areas

really doesnt matter, just work on face you have a good body already its only going to attract guys
yea but if ur above average face wise, body matters too

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Very legit comments.

one word read before scrolling down I did not
This legit?

yep, neglecting delicious rice and bread have destroyed me at the beginning of 2019, my mood was at an all time low.

Still am holding onto my keto diet though, with a few occasional cheat meals here and there
Very legit comments.

necroposting
necroposting

@HorseFace necroposting
necroposting

@HorseFace necroposting

reacts me

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Memes to avoid:

I totally agree with you. Gymcels should understand Squat and deadlifts are not signicative to become more attractive,
Furthermore leg training is a looksmin for people who have wide hips and small ribcage. (feminine structure)

No memes for your jawline