I got mogged at the military

Just a Mogger

Just a Mogger

Gold
I was 17 shaved head minding my own business and two 195cm 100kg muscular lean jocks started mocking me, saying look at this pathetic guy, he wont last a week hahah. I was 180cms 60kg at that time
And they were right, i didnt last a week, cause of my twink genetics and flat foot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Acion, Dendoni and 1 other person
Why would you want to be in military? To die for women that hate you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Surfsup
Why would you want to be in military? To die for women that hate you?
I was a coper back then, luckily my subhuman genetics made it impossible for me to continue

tehre is no such thing as twink genetics, just eat like 4k cals a day and lift

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
huh? obese manlets and women are in the military

nice gay fanfic

I was a coper back then, luckily my subhuman genetics made it impossible for me to continue
Luckily you are not there anymore, imagine a chlad telling you to clean the bathroom and toilets 🤣

I was 17 shaved head minding my own business and two 195cm 100kg muscular lean jocks started mocking me, saying look at this pathetic guy, he wont last a week hahah. I was 180cms 60kg at that time
And they were right, i didnt last a week, cause of my twink genetics and flat foot
thats what you get loser!!

very good. thank you for sharing this instance of eugenics

OIG4.cXoJtu2qqeTOtOyY8IKG

• JFL
Reactions: Just a Mogger
Nigga werent u crying yesterday saying u dont wanna interact w me anymore

i did actually:lul:
Brutal, sorry to hear that bhai, glad you can moneymaxx and live in luxury and not be drenched in water while doing pointless pushups 🤣🤣