I got my 16 year old girlfriend pregnant

Raise your kid fucking faggot

I'd rather be an incel, it's over for you

Project chico: design and engineer the ultimate mogger since birth.
dont waste this opportunity bro, be a good white man and not an absent black father

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 62070 and LordSergiXX63
I would sympathise with you and try to give you advice, but your a sex haver so I hope you get stuck with the child (aka the consequences of your own actions)

Drop a sneaky plan B in the water and mix it up. $50 to save $1,000's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Minotaurs built mazes for fun.

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

what trad wife? she is not virgin dude
Don't commit to a whore then. I don't think you should be that tormented about it though. Just be a deadbeat farther who sees his children occasionally but don't support them financially. Let her and the child live with her parents on their money, you can visit occasionally.

JFL and im 18 years old.

-My parents who paid for my hardmaxxing on my 18th birthday will prolly disown me for this one tbh.

- we are kinda poor and struggling but they still tried to give me my best life.

-i am literally larping to her that im christian and went to church with her so that she doesn't leave me.

-its likes he actually wants my genetics into me and baby trap me.

-god im so scared.

-what the fuck do i do? i got 0 friends 0 money i go to school
JFL Rope now, It's over for you nigger. :blackpill:

Another incel is born

ban this fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
JFL and im 18 years old.

Not even joking, u can look at my post history from this account and old account its basically my whole life into threads.

I don't know for sure if she's pregnant yet but she doesn't have her period and she says she tthinks shes pregnant. My parents who paid for my hardmaxxing on my 18th birthday will prolly disown me for this one tbh. we are kinda poor and struggling but they still tried to give me my best life. im sorry mum that u decided to make kids with ur genetics... now the pain will continue not only to me but to my children as well.

My girlfriend is really religious, i am literally larping to her that im christian and went to church with her so that she doesn't leave me, she won't wanna get an abortion.

why the fuck she has sex with me with no condom? its likes he actually wants my genetics into me and baby trap me.
fucking shit life and i was gonna kill myself this year how the fuck will i do it with a baby on the way?

god im so scared.
and if i have a baby how can i even make sure hes not a subhuman? i dont want him to suffer like me. anything but that.
what should i get for him? dht gel? what vitamins and what things does he needs?

what the fuck do i do? i got 0 friends 0 money i go to school
Ok so I'm not gonna even read all the responses to this b/c I can tell people are joking about some serious shit lmao. Don't know if anyone has said this already

If you're in the US there's something people call the "abortion pill" which is supposed to induce an abortion. If she is actually pregnant check it out: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill

Maybe something similar exists in other countries dunno. I heard about it there

It seems less traumatic than a "real abortion" where you go to the clinic and they kill the baby

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and bourgeoizyzz
JFL and im 18 years old.

Not even joking, u can look at my post history from this account and old account its basically my whole life into threads.

I don't know for sure if she's pregnant yet but she doesn't have her period and she says she tthinks shes pregnant. My parents who paid for my hardmaxxing on my 18th birthday will prolly disown me for this one tbh. we are kinda poor and struggling but they still tried to give me my best life. im sorry mum that u decided to make kids with ur genetics... now the pain will continue not only to me but to my children as well.

My girlfriend is really religious, i am literally larping to her that im christian and went to church with her so that she doesn't leave me, she won't wanna get an abortion.

why the fuck she has sex with me with no condom? its likes he actually wants my genetics into me and baby trap me.
fucking shit life and i was gonna kill myself this year how the fuck will i do it with a baby on the way?

god im so scared.
and if i have a baby how can i even make sure hes not a subhuman? i dont want him to suffer like me. anything but that.
what should i get for him? dht gel? what vitamins and what things does he needs?

this nigga why you didnt use a condom

this nigga why you didnt use a condom

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo
JFL and im 18 years old.

god im so scared.

thats your fault

Ok so I'm not gonna even read all the responses to this b/c I can tell people are joking about some serious shit lmao. Don't know if anyone has said this already

If you're in the US there's something people call the "abortion pill" which is supposed to induce an abortion. If she is actually pregnant check it out: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill

It seems less traumatic than a "real abortion" where you go to the clinic and they kill the baby
She is okay with getting an abortion now I talked to her I'm not stressed anymore she will get a real abortion im not from the US

• +1

I told her i'm gonna leave her if she has the babies and I won't help her raise it and her life will be over if she decides to have this. She still loves me tho she didn't leave me but she is gonna get an abortion that's what she said at least I don't even fucking how long u can wait for this shit

she says it's hard in germany the long times are long JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LordSergiXX63
Get me and 4 other ogrecels from this site to hit her in the stomach with shovels

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I told her i'm gonna leave her if she has the babies and I won't help her raise it and her life will be over if she decides to have this. She still loves me tho she didn't leave me but she is gonna get an abortion that's what she said at least I don't even fucking how long u can wait for this shit

she says it's hard in germany the long times are long JFL
Ok well that’s good to hear.

Viel Glück!

• +1
JFL and im 18 years old.

god im so scared.

Take responsibility lil bro last year when I was 17 my ex missed her period for 2 months but she wasn't pregnant luckily but I made her a promise if she was pregnant and kept the baby to take full responsibility for it that's what u have to do aswell pray for her to not be pregnant and actually become Christian it saved me and that's how I found God

• +1
tell her
its either chad son or abortion, srs

I think you should bring him up and documentate his whole life here making him the ultrarotter. Just try out random shit on him like buccal fat removal and other dangerous things and everyone will benefit.
If it goes well he will be chad at 10year old, if some thing goes wrong then its more knowledge to .org users. Its a win-win situation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and StraightHeadJames
JFL and im 18 years old.

god im so scared.

man. if i were in this situation i would NOT being talking to .org about it. dumbass

• So Sad
Start wearing a condom lmao

• +1
if i would be you i would run away i dont want to have a fucking subhuman child and i dont want a kid at 18,just tell her parents that she cheated on you with a guy and its 100% not your child so she will get fucked by her parents and she will be forced to abort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and StraightHeadJames
JFL and im 18 years old.

god im so scared.

You’ll be fine. At your age I also had a preggo scare and it was jsut a scare hoe wasn’t Preggers

She and I were really religious as well funny similar story you had to me at your age

• +1
Moneymaxx so you can provide for child.