I got my ass kicked in a fight in 6th grade by a BBC

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
one day me and this big ass fat black guy had a misunderstanding due to him making fun of me

he told Me we would fight after class and I was confident since I had never lost a fight as a kid

i remember there were kids parents in the front of the class waiting for their kids and saw the whole fight that lasted about 20 seconds he grabbed me and tossed me and just like that I was done unconscious

never fight some big black dude BBC rules again

i spent all my time fighting white kids in australia who would bully me and never lost to one but with BBC it was over since the start as soon as I moved to Brazil

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Even the girl who liked me back then saw it and left my ass after that

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MrGlutton
Why did u get bullied? Were you short and skinny?

Why did u get bullied? Were you short and skinny?
I got bullied in Brazil because beleve it or not I was kinda popular with girls I peaked before puberty and I was also new to that school

so this fat tall BBC was mad he was literally like 5´10 at least at 11 that was our age i think nigga was huge nowadays he’s 6´4 i Don’t see him anymore but I see his social media still fat and ugly though

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Dr. Bludy
I got bullied in Brazil because beleve it or not I was kinda popular with girls I peaked before puberty

so this fat tall BBC was mad he was literally like 5´10 at least at 11 that was our age i think nigga was huge nowadays he’s 6´4
If u look good but ur skinny/short ur a target. The same way sub5 are targets too. Average guys get either ignored or they make friends

I used to be anorexic and was bullied by 12 people after I got weight everyone was normal to me. They used to tell me I have makeup because I had glow

Last edited:
If u look good but ur skinny/short ur a target. The same way sub5 are targets too. Average guys get either ignored or they make friends
I was also a loud mouth that made my situation worse since I would speak back when they would say something about me tho I would always win fights with kids in Australia litterally never lost till my first fight with that Brazilian black dude

i remember after the fight he even came help me out I was humiliated in front of everyone good thing filming wasn’t popular back then

Learn to squabble next time

fighting black people isn't smart, they have enhanced strength/body

even the women are powered up to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Did you become racist? Most racists on 4chan I've notice hate blacks because they were bullied/beat up by them in their youth.

• +1

I agree tbh though I’m part black so thought that would help

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Did you become racist? Most racists on 4chan I've notice hate blacks because they were bullied/beat up by them in their youth.
Nah im not that childish we even became friends later on. just That one incident made me lose respect of all the girls in class

I agree tbh though I’m part black so thought that would help
that's good, you have part super strength

but the darker ones don't fuck with them especially the haitans and west africans, they are incredibly strong

• So Sad

I used to bully and beat a black kid in elementary. I even once told him to run away in 3 seconds or I will beat him and he runned away

I used to bully and beat a black kid in elementary. I even once told him to run away in 3 seconds or I will beat him and he runned away
tales

and you said in elementary so that's pre puberty

tales

and you said in elementary so that's pre puberty
Its the truth he was even taller than me. I even beat him with a friend and we did wrestling moves on him 🤣🤣🤣 im not white tho and I used to bully whites too

Last edited:
You should have brought a weapon tbh

• JFL
Once a nigga almost assaulted me in the streets during evening, but luckily for me his friend stopped him. Not even tall white men are as intimidating as bbcs tbh.

you benchod people are not rascist towards blacks because they got bullied. it becasue they do stupid shit and get women with there BBC. it envy and therefore they deserve the hate