I got my CT scan, it’s time to ascend boyos

E

epictroll

Silver
My CT scan was $399, took 15 minutes. They asked me a bunch of questions about why I was doing it, I lied and said I had sleep apnea and am planning a surgery. Whatever, don’t know why they asked so much.

They loaded up my scan on a thumb drive and I GTFO.

Now it’s time to ascend. I’m going to send my scan results to every jaw surgeon I previously spammed and begin the Skype consultation process.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Oberyn
post ur ct scan so i can add it to my collection

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
false alarm, CT scan was retarded and only captured my mouth. it's over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Polar, ChristianChad and 5 others
false alarm, CT scan was retarded and only captured my mouth. it's over.
knew it was too good to be true.

you do realize CT scans are the ones conducted at something like this?
668B6957 980B 49E0 915D 723EAF093B2C

also surgeons have different preferences for how they want the CT Scan to turn out (cut measurements, distance measurements) for their virtual surgery planning.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
knew it was too good to be true.

you do realize CT scans are the ones conducted at something like this?
View attachment 1759804

also surgeons have different preferences for how they want the CT Scan to turn out (cut measurements, distance measurements) for their virtual surgery planning.
CBCT scans are done at dentists, it just so happens the person who did my scan was retarded and decided to only capture my mouth area, I'm sure the machine that was used on me was more than capable of capturing more of my skull but they probably just hyperfocued on my mouth area because they are dentists.

I am emailing A and requesting he just requests exactly what he needs from my dental office. Or asking if I can just fly to his office and have my scan/consult done in person.

JFL at dropping $399 on this. You win some you lose some boyo.

At least now i have a sweet view of the bottom 1/4th of my skull!!!

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, ChristianChad and mvp2v1
CBCT scans are done at dentists, it just so happens the person who did my scan was retarded and decided to only capture my mouth area, I'm sure the machine that was used on me was more than capable of capturing more of my skull but they probably just hyperfocued on my mouth area because they are dentists.

I am emailing A and requesting he just requests exactly what he needs from my dental office. Or asking if I can just fly to his office and have my scan/consult done in person.

So you just paid $399 and your not even going to use the scans?

So you just paid $399 and your not even going to use the scans?
emailed them out, but they're probably worthless.

FWIW, the machine that was used during my scan was the one in this video:

and note that this it taking a full skull scan of the patient in the video.

I guess I will just be more direct with the tech taking my scan "uhh btw can I get my whole skull pls?" lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
emailed them out, but they're probably worthless.

FWIW, the machine that was used during my scan was the one in this video:

and note that this it taking a full skull scan of the patient in the video.

I guess I will just be more direct with the tech taking my scan "uhh btw can I get my whole skull pls?" lmfao.

So your going to get another scan? Since these guys only scanned your mouth area ?

So your going to get another scan? Since these guys only scanned your mouth area ?
well I sent out my DCMs, but I doubt they'll be as useful for aesthetic planning as a full scan of my skull. my upper maxilla/orbitals are cut off, and the rest of my skull is missing. I'm pretty sure if you're trying to find aesthetic harmony you have to see the rest of the skull but I have no idea, let's see what replies I get.

yep, but I am asking Dr. A to contact my dent-al office and be specific with what is needed. I think it would just be too much autism to, moments before the scan takes place, ask the dental tech to be sure to image my entire skull. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 16371
well I sent out my DCMs, but I doubt they'll be as useful for aesthetic planning as a full scan of my skull. my upper maxilla/orbitals are cut off, and the rest of my skull is missing. I'm pretty sure if you're trying to find aesthetic harmony you have to see the rest of the skull but I have no idea, let's see what replies I get.

yep, but I am asking Dr. A to contact my dent-al office and be specific with what is needed. I think it would just be too much autism to, moments before the scan takes place, ask the dental tech to be sure to image my entire skull. :ROFLMAO:
Are you going to pay again?

Are you going to pay again?

btw, there is almost no discussion on any of this and it pisses me off.

almost no one talks about how hard it is to get jaw surgeons to reply, how difficult it is to get random dentist offices to reply to a request for CT scan.

every retard just says "consult with a maxfac" like it's that easy.

getting jaw surgery for aesthetic purposes is actually retardedly difficult. I'm sure I could just camouflage my outcome by being a retard and going to get a big ol genio and fillers, because those are given out like candy, but I am striving for an ideal result.

I really think meeting with a jaw surgeon in person is key, I've wasted so much time trying to correspond electronically and do this process asynchronously. For anyone trying to have this done for aesthetic purposes, just book an in person consult with any of the aesthetic jaw surgeons nearby, they will redpill you on your capability and probably give you a CT scan in office that is not retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and mvp2v1
Req

Request they do it again for free or give you a refund