I got my face rated by wheat waffles

J

Justical

Banned
wheat waffles and nero angelo rated my face a 8.2 and 7.5 respectively with high potential since I am 15.

what does that mean? is his rating system legit?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
it means u wasted ur money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NekotronXD, Heinrich Schmidt, lookism and 16 others
You're a NPC. A sheep, even

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Narcissus🥀, klip11 and 3 others
you're 15, use the just be first theory to get some pussy. you're probably atleast mtn.

Nero angelo and wheat are horrible raters. They rate htns and even mtns sometimes "8". This means you are most likely not ugly, but you could even be as low as mtn

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and tombradylover
nigga got rated by nero angelo, oh boy

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and tombradylover
you're 15, use the just be first theory to get some pussy. you're probably atleast mtn.
alr slayed poon in highschool no point on raising my body-count further if I want to have a successful long term relationship in the future

imagine larping like that, wheatwaffles never rated anyone above 8, 8 is the maximum on his scale.

• +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni
Nero angelo and wheat are horrible raters. They rate htns and even mtns sometimes "8". This means you are most likely not ugly, but you could even be as low as mtn
htn sounds about right 6'1 also

wheat waffles and nero angelo rated my face a 8.2 and 7.5 respectively with high potential since I am 15.

they overestimate their ratings to make people feel better so they would recommend that and they leave good feedback = more money, but yea you're propably htn or maybe even slightly better.

i got rated 6.75 by nero he said that its not over yet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
6.75 is supposed to be like low chadlite, yet he said "its not over yet" after rating someone that. So dumb

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Broski wheat waffles rates himself a fucking 6. If he was at a night club around his own race and age he would be LTN. You wasted your money big time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Narcissus🥀, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Broski wheat waffles rates himself a fucking 6. If he was at a night club around his own race and age he would be LTN. You wasted your money big time.
He rated himself a 5 dawg

• Woah
Reactions: czechsubhuman
wheat waffles will basically give you a good rating if you have a good gonial angle and PCT, this nigga really said ur a sub5 automatically if you have nct (That's ridiciouls, cause most of the time it's not even noticcable comapred to Neutral)

wheat waffles will basically give you a good rating if you have a good gonial angle and PCT, this nigga really said ur a sub5 automatically if you have nct (That's ridiciouls, cause most of the time it's not even noticcable comapred to Neutral)
Interesting.. I have both of those

Jfl at wheatwaffles

WW used to put out a lot of very entertaining and intelligent videos. Now he basically just rants and sells his “looksmaxxing plan” which is just taking a photo in bad lighting and then another in good lighting.

His rating system is inconsistent and questionable at best. He does consider himself a 6, which is definitely too high. His side profile and hairstyle both suck, and his eyebrows are invisible.

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman

@Squirtle is going to sell you into slavery

WW have people who did the job for him lol if you think hes giving the ratings

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover