I got my perm

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
Before

After:

I think the result is okay, i bought a curl cream and shampoo for maintenance.

For those who don't know me i used to look like this:

Now road to implants and genio revision.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and ascension
Sorry about that chin brother, hope the surgery goes well for you

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 26633 and malicieusss
Sorry about that chin brother, hope the surgery goes well for you
The photo underneath was before trimax. Ive put two pics for after "perm" I havent a chin like that anymore.

Still recessed and boneless though.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and John124
All because of raw meat.

• So Sad
Reactions: malicieusss
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali and LastGerman
Now you need a tan, lighter eyes and longer eyelashes which would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: User49 and malicieusss
make it puffier
rn it looks p bad tbh but if its nice n fluffy it would prob lok 10x better

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and malicieusss
From boneless to boneless with nice hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, malicieusss and Deleted member 24712
nigga tunedf into kpop

Why do ppl get perm tryna fraud curly hair gens

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Already had all of those. 11mm bsso. Brutal subhuman downward growth and recession tier.

Getting +8mm genio now and implants.

I am living proof that mouthbreathing ruins faces (not saying I'd have been GL without that THOUGH, obviously, my genetics wasn't close to top tier either but I wouldn't have looked like a downward grown ogre.)

looks nice man i hope this chinges your life

• JFL
Stop coping with your shit genetics, there are Chads that grew up eating McDonald's every day

20312.jpg

• JFL
Stop coping with your shit genetics, there are Chads that grew up eating McDonald's every day
Im anything but a coper. Im a surgery maxxer and I have accepted my subhuman genetic + mouthbreathing habits as a child long ago.

I never said that Id have been chad had I been fed correctly / didn't mouthbreath. But at least, I probably would have avoided trimax and revision of the same.

Are you okay with your life? Not anything better to do than putting strangers down on an incel forum?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Im anything but a coper. Im a surgery maxxer and I have accepted my subhuman genetic + mouthbreathing habits as a child long ago.

I never said that Id have been chad had I been fed correctly / didn't mouthbreath. But at least, I probably would have avoided trimax and revision of the same.

Are you okay with your life? Not anything better to do than putting strangers down on an incel forum?
I barley use this place and when I do I see alot of copes and bullshit

• +1

dont fell for the carnivore meme, as you said u mouth breathed. It was not because of the "vegan diet". Eat meat, yes, but also eat plants and fruits.

you had wavy hair before.

dont fell for the carnivore meme, as you said u mouth breathed. It was not because of the "vegan diet". Eat meat, yes, but also eat plants and fruits.
I eat fruits