I got nothing left to lose

Handlet

Handlet

I have nubs instead limbs
I can't stand having disgusting abnormally short and thin literally bottom 1 percentile hands anymore. And I can't wait until I can afford phalanx and metacarpal lengthening surgery I've probably will be 30 years old then.I can't spend half of my life with brutal mog wherever I go.I am considering going to america illegal living in a car and working there saving money. How possible is that? How much money they give to illegal migrants? is 5 years enough for saving 50-60k dollars?

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Having small hand is the biggest failo for a man tbh

• +1
Reactions: Handlet
I want to swallow your cum after anal sex! - Jessica Ryan - XVIDEOS.COM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Become a blacksmith, your hands will grow.

Having small hand is the biggest failo for a man tbh
High iq
Become a blacksmith, your hands will grow.
I am not sure about that. When I look other teenagers or young adults who don't use their hands for tough shit they still have much longer and boney veiny hands. I think being a blacksmith only causes calusses and give you muscularity and gives the illusion of bigger hand bones but bones are the same

Small hands are indeed a death sentence for sex appeal. You need to hand mog every woman you know to have respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Manlets are coping with height but the truth is that they have small hands

Small hands are indeed a death sentence for sex appeal. You need to hand mog every woman you know to have respect.
Indeed bro indeed. it is something people expect from a man for considered able bodied
Manlets are coping with height but the truth is that they have small hands
Hands are more important than height. When you are short and small handed you are a mice mice handed not properly developed pathetic creature. But when you are just short you are short not a miniature

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer
Hands are more important than height. When you are short and small handed you are a mice mice handed not properly developed pathetic creature. But when you are just short you are short not a miniature
Why not wear gloves all the time, Karl Lagerfeld incorporated gloves in his style and wore them very often.

Do what the shaolin monks do for hand conditioning and they will get bigger