I got pain meds from my doctor, how do I snort them so I can get high?

You have to crush them down to a very fine powder, make sure it is consistency of powder, you cant feel rock (best done in a baggy) then either use a straw, rolled up bill, or similar tool to breath really heavily thru one nostril. Make sure you breath in sharply so it gets good velocity entering your body. If you dont wanna do lines you can scoop up piles on a key or knife and put that up to nose (slightly inside of nostril) and snort those with same technique.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
better off poppin them whats the name of the pill
oxy? hydro?
also if it has acetaminophen and u snort it there is NO point because it clogs ur nose making no oxy or very little oxy to be absorbed so if it has acetaminophen better off poppin it also
i took hella hydros back in the day but they always made me want to throw up so make sure u dont eat a Big ass meal before or candy

• +1
Reactions: frendly
It’s clarithromycin

nigga want to get high offa Panadol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

You have to crush them down to a very fine powder, make sure it is consistency of powder, you cant feel rock (best done in a baggy) then either use a straw, rolled up bill, or similar tool to breath really heavily thru one nostril. Make sure you breath in sharply so it gets good velocity entering your body. If you dont wanna do lines you can scoop up piles on a key or knife and put that up to nose (slightly inside of nostril) and snort those with same technique.
Frendly is a fed chill tf out

Snorting drugs is a lifemin. Focus on taking small steps to raise value everyday not lower it