I GOT PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED BY FOID IN PUBLIC!!!

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
I have to speak out because ik several brothers go through this

Women beating on guys is very common 😢

She hit me on the side of my arm when I did the “AUDACITY” of rejecting her creepy advances

IMG 6774

THE WORST PART ABOUT ALL THIS IS IT WAS OUT IN PUBLIC AND NOBODY STOPPED HER FROM HITTING THE OPPOSITE SEX SO HARD IT WOULD LEAVE A MARK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Melly, Nick.Harte and 4 others
We need to fight for our right to be safe around women

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, ReadBooksEveryday, Nick.Harte and 5 others
How the hell did she hit you? what did you do?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
She punched me on the side of the arm all details are in the thread
why did she hit you? what did you do to trigger that reaction?

She hit me on the side of my arm when I did the “AUDACITY” of rejecting her creepy advances

View attachment 3140915

THE WORST PART ABOUT ALL THIS IS IT WAS OUT IN PUBLIC AND NOBODY STOPPED HER FROM HITTING THE OPPOSITE SEX SO HARD IT WOULD LEAVE A MARK
What do you mean nobody stopped her? YOU didn't stop her. You should have slapped her hard enough to make her shoes go flying after she hits the ground.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, Melly, GunDevilHybrid and 7 others

View attachment 3140915

mogs me

Deserved

Next

Cool pic bro. I've only been attacked by girls when I was in school. Just shoved her to the floor but didn't hurt her :bigbrain: her friends got mad at me but it ended up being alright. You probably can't do that in public with all these white knights and victim card women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, sigma ✰ and Iasacrko
What do you mean nobody stopped her? YOU didn't stop her. You should have slapped her hard enough to make her shoes go flying after she hits the ground.
Then they’d stop me :feelskek: the cucks would sworm me I’d be running from a zombie outbreak

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Lefty Rankin
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
She punched me and called me gay or some shit
ok but why, did you do anything?
nobody just punches someone like that
at least never saw that irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Iasacrko
Did you say no politely?

I doubt this is a woman thing just a crazy bipolar bitch innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, sigma ✰ and Iasacrko
ok but why, did you do anything?
nobody just punches someone like that
at least never saw that irl
Foids punch guys in the arm for no reason even it’s a daily occurrence

The amount of times I got punched in the arm

• +1
Meanwhile some romanian chad...

Attachments

• 3181146_2748750_VID-20220106-WA0010.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Lefty Rankin and Iasacrko
Did you say no politely?

I doubt this is a woman thing just a crazy bipolar bitch innit
All women are narcy

I was talking to this girl i knew and her friend was asking for my WhatsApp all I did was say no innit

So she punches my arm says I’m gay and walks away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Gaygymmaxx and sigma ✰
I’m sorry you had to go through this and they have the audacity to ask why we choose the bear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, sigma ✰, VolcelFTW and 1 other person
Meanwhile some romanian chad...
If I was a skinny manlet this wouldn’t happen innit

Foids only like to hit on normal men because they think they don’t have feelings 😔

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and VladimirtheGreat
Then they’d stop me :feelskek: the cucks would sworm me I’d be running from a zombie outbreak
I know. Put one of them in the hospital along side the girl though and it's still a win.

its over boyo

All women are narcy

I was talking to this girl i knew and her friend was asking for my WhatsApp all I did was say no innit

lol imagine being so petty that you come to someone irl after they rejected you online to punch them :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
sorry to hear that happen brother, most people really dont care if a man gets hits for reasons like this, its terrible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and Iasacrko
All women are narcy

Was she htb? Lmao

What's up @sigma ✰. It's James Othey.

• Love it
Was she ugly?

• Woah
Yea If I were you I would’ve socked her in the jaw JFL

• JFL
you just wanted to post a selfie and if it's true stop crying nigga

• JFL
My mom has always told me it's a good idea to befriend the girls you're not interested in, so they can introduce you to their hotter friends. I never took that advice but there are many times where if I did do that, it would have helped me a lot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko and sigma ✰
My mom has always told me it's a good idea to befriend the girls you're not interested in, so they can introduce you to their hotter friends. I never took that advice but there are many times where if I did do that, it would have helped me a lot.
Also when u have girls around u other girls automatically see u as better since they will either think ur attractive to other women or a safe man other women trust to be around

It’s a win win that’s also why some guys who don’t get much attention all the sudden get a gf and girls are looking at them

• +1
you just wanted to post a selfie and if it's true stop crying nigga
That foid was strong tho tbh I never had a mark from a foid punch :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and NZb6Air
@anthony111553 brutal shit innit

Bet if I was white this wouldn’t have happened

Also when u have girls around u other girls automatically see u as better since they will either think ur attractive to other women or a safe man other women trust to be around

It’s a win win that’s also why some guys who don’t get much attention all the sudden get a gf and girls are looking at them
Not necessarily, if you're very skinny or feminine or have a feminine look about you, you're more likely to be friendzoned, you'll be the guy surrounded by a bunch of women who can't fuck any of them, even the ugly ones, because nobody thinks you're fuckable.

But if you see a really muscular guy with a group of women, even if he has a girlfriend, you can tell these women would be willing to have sex with him, and so they'll flirt to see if he will be willing to cheat.

What I meant is that if you befriend the ugly girls and you actually looksmaxxed beforehand, you'll be more likely to meet girls who are attracted to you who also trust you, than if you just cold approach on the street, but your looks still need to be on point.

What race are you? Gypsy? I really can't tell.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Nick.Harte
Notice how Chad never gets hit by women? That's simply because, unlike your submissive inferior subhuman genes, women actually love him. They lust over him. They desire him. But you? Not even your own mother wants you near her. Because you are utter trash in front of Chad. Your sole reason for being born into this world is to make him look like a God when compared to you.

The foid that hit you probably just got pumped and dumped, so of course her poor soul was stressed. She followed her motherly instincts and went to find the nearest betabuxx so Chad's children could grow up beautiful and strong, ready to mog the next generation of subhumans. But then, what did you do? Instead of fulfilling your biological role, you refused to support the development of the next absolute perfection, thus rejecting her. Of course she hit you. What are you, in the face of a God? It's over for you.

• So Sad
Notice how Chad never gets hit by women? That's simply because, unlike your submissive inferior subhuman genes, women actually love him. They lust over him. They desire him. But you? Not even your own mother wants you near her. Because you are utter trash in front of Chad. Your sole reason for being born into this world is to make him look like a God when compared to you.

The foid that hit you probably just got pumped and dumped, so of course her poor soul was stressed. She followed her motherly instincts and went to find the nearest betabuxx so Chad's children could grow up beautiful and strong, ready to mog the next generation of subhumans. But then, what did you do? Instead of fulfilling your biological role, you refused to support the development of the next absolute perfection, thus rejecting her. Of course she hit you. What are you, in the face of a God? It's over for you.
To be fair girls only hit guys that are strong in the arm the reason they do this usually is either a form of flirting or just being mad

Girls assume they can’t really hurt a guy so they often punch them a lot I’ve seen this to me and many other guys

Usually girls who did this in another context like him saying something funny wrre just flirting

If ur a weak man or a child she won’t hit u at least I only see it with tall strong guys

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte