I got “pumped” and dumped

M

MedMogger

Bronze
I’ve was seeing this girl for about 2 weeks now.
I met her at a nightclub. She came approached me cause she thought I was good looking.

Yesterday, I met her to go hangout at her place. And when I was about to leave she stopped me from going home, and we ended up making out (for the first time) and doing “bits” for like 3 hours. She was into it more than me btw. I had to leave though, cause I had work early in the morning, and when I left she hugged me, kissed me and told me “I’ll see you soon”, “text me tomorrow”. I left her place at 4am.

I wake up at 10am getting a text from her saying she’s got too much going on in her life, and basically ending it.

So I wanna know what the fuck actually happened? Has this happened to anyone else here before?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, garoupilled_, n9wiff and 6 others
Thsi nigga a fucking LARPER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, Sean o' Tist, WeiWei and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, BigJimsWornOutTires, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
I genuinely want advice as to what happened. (Wether you believe it or not I don’t care).

I feel honestly like shit rn. Like the girl used me. And I just want some advice on what potentially could’ve been the thing that went wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Klasik616 and alurmo
Do you have any suggestion of why this girl would do this to me?

Honestly considering roping. She even tells me I’m like 8/10. And that the reason why she approached me is cause I was the best looking guy that night at the club. And even that wasn’t enough to keep her. Idek what is enough now.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, uksucks, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Foids use moids more often than you think
You indeed got played nigga
Hahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Giorgio, WeiWei, MoggerGaston and 5 others
I genuinely want advice as to what happened. (Wether you believe it or not I don’t care).

I feel honestly like shit rn. Like the girl used me. And I just want some advice on what potentially could’ve been the thing that went wrong.
Don't confuse lust with feelings

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin and ey88
Situation you just described sounds too simple and lacking human motives and is paradoxical in nature, thats why your accused of larping.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, BigJimsWornOutTires, Konstantin and 1 other person
Foids use moids more often than you think
You indeed got played nigga
Hahahahaha
She just wanted me for pleasure then you’re saying?
She was the one who was initiating the kiss with me, and kept it going for hours.

I honestly thought she was different. Thought she actually cared about me. She told me she wasn’t that kind of girl to do that. This is honestly one of the worst feelings ever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Alt Number 3 and piec
The description is too paradoxical and simple which is why it sounds like larp. It’s a 50/50 gamble if this is true or a larp

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Konstantin
The description is too paradoxical and simple which is why it sounds like larp. It’s a 50/50 gamble if this is true or a larp
Situation you just described sounds too simple and lacking human motives and is paradoxical in nature, thats why your accused of larping.
Why would I LARP about this? I legit feel awful. Like complete shit right now. Like I was so happy this time yesterday when I was with that girl. and then she goes and dumps me just like that for no reason a few hours after.

She was the one who was initiating the kiss with me, and kept it going for hours.

I honestly thought she was different. Thought she actually cared about me. She told me she wasn’t that kind of girl to do that. This is honestly one of the worst feelings ever.
You thought a girl you met at a night club was different ?
Boy
HahahahahahHh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, \/orman and uksucks
Do you think this girl only had lust for me then? She didn’t actually have any feelings whatsoever?
It happened to me a lot
Listen girls do just wanna have fun
Some girls don't actually develop feelings because they're narcissistic and psychopatic.
The amount of good women out there is so small I don't even believe in relationships anymore.
Women are just if not more ill than men.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and ey88
You thought a girl you met at a night club was different ?
Boy
HahahahahahHh
I’m not sure where else to meet girls. Any advice honestly I’d appreciate.

I’m high inhibition. So I go to clubs where girls approach me to meet girls. I’m actually too scared to go talk to random girls when I’m there.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
she is mentally ill, narcisist or something like this.

Was She on her period or slighly before/after? She might have Been horny and fucked you, than when the hit came Down She realized She Has oofy doofy bf at home

• +1
It happened to me a lot
Listen girls do just wanna have fun
Some girls don't actually develop feelings because they're narcissistic and psychotic.
It’s awful. For these last 2 weeks I’ve actually felt great, thinking I’ve met a really nice girl who would treat me right. Then she goes and pulls this shit on me.
Makes me wanna rope istg

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and androgenic
It’s awful. For these last 2 weeks I’ve actually felt great, thinking I’ve met a really nice girl who would treat me right. Then she goes and pulls this shit on me.
Makes me wanna rope istg
I got ghosted many times
You shouldn't expect anything from women
Don't develop feelings for them, just flirt and entertain them

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, ey88 and autistic_tendencies
she is mentally ill, narcisist or something like this.
I thought maybe. At first she kept going on about how she feels so ugly, and that no guys have ever hit on her in her life. She later told me she’s slept with 3 guys (so that means 9), and made out with 6. She got cockier as I got to know her. Her true colours started showing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Eduardo DOV and Klasik616
I get ghosted many times
You shouldn't expect anything from women
Don't develop feelings for them, just flirt and entertain them
She didn’t ghost me. She even literally told me when I left hers late late last night to text her in the morning and that I’ll be seeing her soon.
Do they honestly get a kick out this gaslighting behaviour or something?

View attachment 3237036
Was She on her period or slighly before/after? She might have Been horny and fucked you, than when the hit came Down She realized She Has oofy doofy bf at home
If you wanna believe it’s LARP then idgaf. I came here to ask advice cause this has made me wanna rope.
And idk if she was on her period. We didn’t fuck. Just made out and did bits for a few hrs.

She doesn’t have a boyfriend cause she approached me. Not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Dendoni
I thought maybe. At first she kept going on about how she feels so ugly, and that no guys have ever hit on her in her life. She later told me she’s slept with 3 guys (so that means 9), and made out with 6. She got cockier as I got to know her. Her true colours started showing.
i see. anyway, the problem is with her, dont over think

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and MedMogger

kys you got free sex and are complaining about it

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and autistic_tendencies
i see. anyway, the problem is with her, dont over think
My problem is I feel like I will never be able to find a long term relationship. Only little casual flings and that’s it. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me. Ive had many girls be all over me one night, and then do all they can do to avoid me afterwards (and they’ve later told me this cause they were embarrassed/shy).

kys you got free sex and are complaining about it
I didn’t fuck her. I only made out with her. I didn’t wanna fuck her straight away cause she told me she’s a “relationship kind of girl”, so I wanted to wait and make it special. We just made out and did bits that’s it.
And I’m considering it tbf. I feel like shit again. Honestly these women play with my emotions too much. Treat me so good one night and then like dirt the next day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, skkrrrtcantdo, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
I’m fucking sick of these girls treating me like this. Using me for a bit of pleasure. Manipulating me cause I’m an overly trusting person. I need help on how I can change please anyone! Or I will have to kill myself.

• JFL
Reactions: VHD
I didn’t fuck her. I only made out with her. I didn’t wanna fuck her straight away cause she told me she’s a “relationship kind of girl”, so I wanted to wait and make it special. We just made out and did bits that’s it.
And I’m considering it tbf. I feel like shit again. Honestly these women play with my emotions too much. Treat me so good one night and then like dirt the next day.
I have some questions:
1. What is your PSL rating
2. What country / region do you live in
3. What ethnicities are these women who "play with your emotions"
4. What is your physique and height like

I have some question:
1. What is your PSL rating
2. What country / region do you live in
3. What ethnicities are these women who "play with your emotions"
4. What is your physique and height like
1) I rate my PSL high MTN or low HTN. Girls rate my face higher. But fuck them they’re all brain dead idiots who don’t know about true facial aesthetics.

2) I live in the UK

3) White and Arabic - I don’t entertain black or brown girls who approach me

4) height is 6ft 3 and physique is muscular/athletic build (not too bulky). The girl yesterday told me I had a great body whilst we were making out.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
1) I rate my PSL high MTN or low HTN. Girls rate my face higher. But fuck them they’re all brain dead idiots who don’t know about true facial aesthetics.

2) I live in the UK

4) height is 6ft 3 and physique is muscular/athletic build (not too bulky). The girl yesterday told me I had a great body whilst we were making out.
The girl from OP probably wanted a more "dominant" / "fuckboy" type guy. You probably look the type due to being tall and wide frame. Then she realized you are "too nice" and got turned off. Similar thing happened to me in middle school

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
So I wanna know what the fuck actually happened? Has this happened to anyone else here before?
Probably whatever guy she was holding out hope for came back into her life

The girl from OP probably wanted a more "dominant" / "fuckboy" type guy. You probably look the type due to being tall and wide frame. Then she realized you are "too nice" and got turned off. Similar thing happened to me in middle school
She was originally scared to come up to me cause she thought I was gonna reject her cause I’m “too good looking”. I don’t believe her though, cause that’s just how these girls manipulate you, stroke your ego so they can then have their way with you.

And a lot of people think I’m fuckboy type. So that theory actually makes a lot of sense. But unfortunately I’m not like that. I need to stop behaving like a shy cuck tbh. But I don’t know how. Any advice?

2) I live in the UK

you should be looking for a virgin to marry not wasting your time with club thots

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, uksucks and MedMogger
Probably whatever guy she was holding out hope for came back into her life
No. I left her place at 4AM. She was going to bed then, and at 10AM she texted saying it was over.

Plus when I met her at the club, she actually called me over when I was talking to my mates a few times to help get some guys away from her. And she told me she only wanted me. Lying bitch.

• JFL
you should be looking for a virgin to marry not wasting your time with club thots
I am looking for a virgin girl. I converted to Islam a few years back (2021). And I actually felt disgusted/ashamed with myself when I was making out with this girl.
I think I knew deep down she was just some trashy slag.

I just don’t know where I’m supposed to meet virgin girls though.

• +1
If you wanna believe it’s LARP then idgaf. I came here to ask advice cause this has made me wanna rope.
And idk if she was on her period. We didn’t fuck. Just made out and did bits for a few hrs.

She doesn’t have a boyfriend cause she approached me. Not the other way around.
That was a Joker, wanted to use the image

I'll give you a question, if you are never going to see this girl, why don't you write/fall her and ask:

"Hey listen, this happens to me quite a lot and i just can't get past this initial attraction Phase, what is it about me that you stopped this? I'd be grareful if you were to answer me honestly"

Or something like that, ask her directly why She stopped it, we Can only guess

That was a Joker, wanted to use the image

I'll give you a question, if you are never going to see this girl, why don't you write/fall her and ask:

"Hey listen, this happens to me quite a lot and i just can't get past this initial attraction Phase, what is it about me that you stopped this? I'd be grareful if you were to answer me honestly"

Or something like that, ask her directly why She stopped it, we Can only guess
I messaged her back already saying that basically. I said “It was nice getting to know you. I hope I didn’t do anything to put you off”.

She responded “Me too your a lovely guy honestly you did nothing wrong, I just can’t get into anything at this moment of time and thank youu your a great guy x”

But women always lie. Always. I will never get the truth of why she ended it.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and noodlelover
I’ve was seeing this girl for about 2 weeks now.
I met her at a nightclub. She came approached me cause she thought I was good looking.
Exactly. I've been approached and "pumped and dumped" by girls that approached me at bars. You can't turn a slut into a LTR.

Yesterday, I met her to go hangout at her place. And when I was about to leave she stopped me from going home, and we ended up making out (for the first time) and doing “bits” for like 3 hours. She was into it more than me btw.
Sluts always are. They are addicted to sex, and often alcohol too.
I had to leave though, cause I had work early in the morning, and when I left she hugged me, kissed me and told me “I’ll see you soon”, “text me tomorrow”. I left her place at 4am.

I wake up at 10am getting a text from her saying she’s got too much going on in her life, and basically ending it.
Lucky. Same happened to me but ghosted.
Yah, all the time.

That is called a slut. In the moment she says she wants to see you again, and acts like it could be a relationship, but somethings fucked in her brain so she'll wind up ghosting you later. She then repeats the process with a new guy, and so on.

Literally nothing you could have done.

Still it's an ego boost to know decent looking sluts will hook up with you, because they do have some standards at least. They usually go for the guy they think is the hottest at whatever venue they are at.

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
I messaged her back already saying that basically. I said “It was nice getting to know you. I hope I didn’t do anything to put you off”.

She responded “Me too your a lovely guy honestly you did nothing wrong, I just can’t get into anything at this moment of time and thank youu your a great guy x”

But women always lie. Always. I will never get the truth of why she ended it.
You should be more Direct and ask:

You are not the first girl it happens with and i'd be Happy if you were honest with me, what is it about me that was a deal breaker?

Try to play on her emotional part and try to get the answer from her that way

If it happens often with you, that means that some part of personality is incredibly offputting to girls, it would help you a lot to know what it is

Exactly. I've been approached and "pumped and dumped" by girls that approached me at bars. You can't turn a slut into a LTR.

Sluts always are. They are addicted to sex, and often alcohol too.

Lucky. Same happened to me but ghosted.

Yah, all the time.

That is called a slut. In the moment she says she wants to see you again, and acts like it could be a relationship, but somethings fucked in her brain so she'll wind up ghosting you later. She then repeats the process with a new guy, and so on.

Literally nothing you could have done.
Yeah. I’m pissed off cause I told her I don’t like just hooking up with any girl. I told her I like to take my time, do it slowly, get to know the girl first. This being cause of my religion that i joined a few years ago (Islam). She lied to me saying “that’s the best way” and so-on. I only want to hook up with girls I think I could be with in a relationship. And as soon as she had a bit of me, she decided to bail. Manipulated me to get what she wanted.

Honestly, so evil. She should’ve respected my religion.

Still it's an ego boost to know decent looking sluts will hook up with you, because they do have some standards at least. They usually go for the guy they think is the hottest at whatever venue they are at.
It’s a bit of an ego boost. And I thank it to looksmaxxing tbh. But I’m quite an emotional person, and get attached easily. So I end up catching feelings over the girl after we hook up. And I’m left feeling shit afterwards, wishing none of it ever happened.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

You are not the first girl it happens with and i'd be Happy if you were honest with me, what is it about me that was a deal breaker?

If it happens often with you, that means that some part of personality is incredibly offputting to girls, it would help you a lot to know what it is
My dad has told me this before. He told me my looks are like 8/10, but my personality is a 2/10. I struggle with changing my personality though. Cause I grew up as a bit of a social outcast, not too popular (as throughout high school I was ugly and chubby). It wasn’t till afterwards when I started going to the gym and increasing my looks that I became more popular. But still my personality is shaped by my life experiencesz

And I don’t blame myself for this. I have met the girl like 4 times now. This time is the one where we spent the least time talking (so the personality part) and just hooking up with each other. The other 3 times, we were just talking getting to know each other. So I’m assuming (and from what people said here) that once she had me, that was her satisfied and ready to move onto the next.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni, VHD and noodlelover
Yeah. I’m pissed off cause I told her I don’t like just hooking up with any girl. I told her I like to take my time, do it slowly, get to know the girl first. This being cause of my religion that i joined a few years ago (Islam). She lied to me saying “that’s the best way” and so-on. I only want to hook up with girls I think I could be with in a relationship. And as soon as she had a bit of me, she decided to bail. Manipulated me to get what she wanted.

Honestly, so evil. She should’ve respected my religion.
Avoid girls, you meet at the bar/club, or if you do, be friends with them for at least a month to see what they're really like before hooking up. Don't just hookup with them based on what they say.

Sex is better when there's love anyways.

It’s a bit of an ego boost. And I thank it to looksmaxxing tbh. But I’m quite an emotional person, and get attached easily. So I end up catching feelings over the girl after we hook up. And I’m left feeling shit afterwards, wishing none of it ever happened.
Same, bro.

Avoid girls, you meet at the bar/club, or if you do, be friends with them for at least a month to see what they're really like before hooking up. Don't just hookup with them based on what they say.

Sex is better when there's love anyways.

Same, bro.
I didn’t have sex with her. She kept reaching down for my pants when we were making out, but I didn’t let her fuck me.

Tbh. I didn’t want to kiss her that night. I wanted to wait. The only reason we did make out was because she wanted to. I’m not an overly sexual person. I was honestly planning on waiting, starting as friends first and then seeing what happens. But she didn’t let that happen.

• +1

Also i don’t want to sound desperate to her by asking questions like that. I just decided to keep it amicable and friendly and leave it at that.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and noodlelover
I didn’t have sex with her. She kept reaching down for my pants when we were making out, but I didn’t let her fuck me.

Tbh. I didn’t want to kiss her that night. I wanted to wait. The only reason we did make out was because she wanted to. I’m not an overly sexual person. I was honestly planning on waiting, starting as friends first and then seeing what happens. But she didn’t let that happen.
Try meeting Islamic girls. They probably go to Mosque, and there's dating apps for Muslims, etc. Pretty sure there's entire countries full of Muslims if you can travel.

But it hurts every time, getting your hopes up for a relationship, hanging out with a girl a few times and then getting rejected. For me, I'd rather focus on my SMV now, so I have better chance of keeping the next girl, rather than going out and talking to girls.

Try meeting Islamic girls. They probably go to Mosque, and there's dating apps for Muslims, etc. Pretty sure there's entire countries full of Muslims if you can travel.
Yh I’m considering that tbf. I’ve always said my wife needs to be Muslim anyway. I don’t use dating apps, as I prefer meet people in person though. But I can travel so I might try that.

But it hurts every time, getting your hopes up for a relationship, hanging out with a girl a few times and then getting rejected. For me, I'd rather focus on my SMV now, so I have better chance of keeping the next girl, rather than going out and talking to girls.
The piss take was that this girl isn’t even my type or anything. I only was hanging with her cause she fancied me, and I thought she seemed like a nice girl and she looked okay enough. So for her to be rejecting me is crazy. She even admits that I’m wayy better looking than her too. So I am lost.

It does feel like shit though. I was just so surprised it was the time where we got really close with each other that night, and spent all night making out. I took her out the week before, and the vibe wasn’t there at all that night. That literally would’ve been the best time to call it off if anything.

• Love it