I got quoted $5500 for total Invisalign and MSE treatment. Anyway to move maxilla forward during?

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
I have bimaxillary protrusion with a recessed midface.

I’m getting MSE to widen my palate to help me breathe better and also to widen smile and make my upper jaw as wide as lower (right now it’s narrower). During expansion Invisalign will be used to retract my front teeth that are flared out giving me ugly profile. But I’m doing this I could get a slight underbite which the ortho said he will then use face mask puller to pull maxilla forward but I e heard such mixed results and some negative info about the face masks pushing your chin back and causing downward growth.

Ideally I’d fix any underbite developed with jaw surgery but I can’t afford it and I don’t know if insurance will cover.

Are there any legit ways to move maxilla forward during MSE (full maxilla not just alveolar bone) other than jaw surgery or face mask?

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
wtf where ? rofl thats really cheap for both invisalign and MSE is insurance paying some of it or something

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Idk about maxilla but I'm using invisalign rn with the rubber bands in order to bring my mandible forward. I'd say ask your orthodontist.

wtf where ? rofl thats really cheap for both invisalign and MSE is insurance paying some of it or something
Yeah insurance paying like 3k

Im I’m western USA

Invisalign was like 3300 and MSE 2200

How can u be so dumb or hopeful

Stop coping. Any meaningful change in maxilla forward movement is from surgery

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
How can u be so dumb or hopeful

Stop coping. Any meaningful change in maxilla forward movement is from surgery
yeah I agree but I don’t think insurance will pay for it. Maybe it will tho

yeah I agree but I don’t think insurance will pay for it. Maybe it will tho
Whether or not insurance will pay for it doesn't change reality

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Did u have extractions?

No no no I mean u seem retarded in the way you reply. Like I said that lefort was best and I hope insurance pays for it. And then u said insurance doesn’t change reality lol. Like I just reply like you don’t know how to read and/or are retarded.

Good luck with your lefort tho although I doubt you’ll actually do anything

No no no I mean u seem retarded in the way you reply. Like I said that lefort was best and I hope insurance pays for it. And then u said insurance doesn’t change reality lol. Like I just reply like you don’t know how to read and/or are retarded.

Oh YOULL see!!!!! :ROFLMAO::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

I’m getting MSE to widen my palate to help me breathe better and also to widen smile and make my upper jaw as wide as lower (right now it’s narrower). During expansion Invisalign will be used to retract my front teeth that are flared out giving me ugly profile. But I’m doing this I could get a slight underbite which the ortho said he will then use face mask puller to pull maxilla forward but I e heard such mixed results and some negative info about the face masks pushing your chin back and causing downward growth.

Ideally I’d fix any underbite developed with jaw surgery but I can’t afford it and I don’t know if insurance will cover.

Are there any legit ways to move maxilla forward during MSE (full maxilla not just alveolar bone) other than jaw surgery or face mask?
orhtrotrpic face bow better then face mask cuhz it
doesnt hold ur mandible in place there fore it will bring ur mandible and maxilla foward
or just mewing Jaw hacks on utube check him out

talk to them about using a face bow during mse

Over for America, imagine paying that price when dentists do that in Europe for 300. :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 16834

good price, I paid $8300

I tried FM and the molar hook point fucking broke off :lul:. I used the BOW which was a meme. You need to correct for neck posture when using protraction so I think a DIY neck brace type would be better.....but still, FM is kind of a meme.

With enough expansion and protraction you'll notice your ptyerygomaxillary suture split, how will you know? It will POP! and hurt like a motherfucker.

Got priced the same..

Oh YOULL see!!!!! :ROFLMAO::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
this ruby kid is annoying little faggot. can't wait for his botched surgery ohmygoddddd thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Cardiologyscribe

how old are you?

Bimax is caused by a too forward lower midface, or a too short nose
Only fix is moving it backwards or rhino

Can do it way cheaper if you contact me.

this ruby kid is annoying little faggot. can't wait for his botched surgery ohmygoddddd thread
You’re so retarded and annoying lol, fuck off patient A fucking cringe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back