I got raped and my lower body hurts

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Few hours back I got raped, and everything is hurting. My thighs are cramping up, I'm bleeding without being on my period, my ovaries hurt a lot as well. I don't know if this is normal but I'll go make an appointment anyway. I feel really dumb. I should've trusted my gut feeling, it already told me something was off. I trusted him.

It started out nice but then he deceived me. He said we were gonna watch a movie and I wanted to, but apparently our definitions were different. He rolled on top of me and I just let it happen, I was too startled to do otherwise. He started kissing me, with his tongue and then he took off my clothes and stuff. I think he took my shock for want? I don't know it all just overcame me.

I asked him to stop but he just wanted to only rub his dick against me, and since he kept begging I was like 'alright fine.' Again, I was too startled to just say no, but this would change. 'Cause rubbing turns into trying to penetrate into me. He was already half-hard at this point, and I asked him to stop and flinched away from him many times. Every time he tried getting in I told him it hurted and he needed to stop.

I then froze up when he actually breached further and I thought to myself I didnt want this. Since I was facing away from him, my hair in my face, I started sniffing, but I'm a big girl now, so I just thought to myself, "how can I say no clearly without him getting mad?" Anyway, he tried opening me and it was dry and I was stressed and I just wanted him to stop.

Every time I asked him he just kept going and pushed further and I kept flinching and he kept pulling me back and I hated it.

It got worse when he actually eventually went in, it hurt so much I started crying and pulling away and he kept asking for 10 seconds more bc he was almost finished. I told him no, and he kept begging. I asked to stop, but he didn't want to. When it was 1 PM, I said I had to meet my dad's gf but he just kept pulling me back and kept saying he was really close. He wouldn't let me leave, and after a few moments of me arguing so I could catch a break, he then said 'alright let me just use your ass then,' so I thought no more penetration. But he broke his promisr again and just breached me again.

I tried sitting it out but it just felt so wrong i just started full on crying. Only then he stopped, gave me some water and I left.

It doesn't sound all that bad now that I type it out but when I went to the toilet I was bleeding and it still hurts. Its been 12 hours at this point. It wasn't violent at least, so thats good, but why didnt I just trust my gut?? I just went with the mentality "it won't happen to me" when reading those things online since i'm not all that attractive and all. But it did and i feel so stupid since i normally listen to my gut feeling.

I didnt visibly struggle, i just let it happen and kept crying and thinking 'wtf is happening' while he was busy using my body. I'm just only 18 years old and while i was a virgin up until today, i still know it felt so wrong and i just let it happen. I just let it happen. I dont know what to do anymore. He kept saying "alright ill do this" and just did another thing.

First the movie, then its a blur up until he then wanted to just rub against me, then just kept wanting to try despite me crying out that it hurted and i wanted to stop. Then just another 10 seconds, but penetrating and settling in deep didnt count, and then he'd stop if i told him it hurted too much, all those lies. The only thing that helped was me full blown crying and him panicking from that.

He kept throwing it on me being a virgin but i swear it isnt supposed to hurt that much right? I dont know. Typing it out helps a lot, but i cant help but feel dumb. If you read this entire rant, sorry, i just needed to vent my thoughts and the events, and this seemed the right place to do so.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and 9 others
Nice copypasta op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15089 and Deleted member 5815
Video or larp

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone and Hipcel
Sounds like chad fucked her and she regrets it

• +1
Reactions: Travis, Daniel Plainview, Gingercel (no chin) and 3 others
Video or larp

Capture dcran le 2022 07 02  081917
would

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
Sounds like chad fucked her and she regrets it
Sounds like she tried to use a low inhib normie for his time and she regrets it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14392 and 7 others
Girls do this rubbing shit too hut nobody says shit to them

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Salieri, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
:(

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
You guys really gonna laugh about a girl getting raped? If a girls has told you to stop and is crying are you really gonna act like it wasn't rape? She probably could have attacked physically, but you know, the implication.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
You guys really gonna laugh about a girl getting raped? If a girls has told you to stop and is crying are you really gonna act like it wasn't rape? She probably could have attacked physically, but you know, the implication.
:unsure: high empathy nordic

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Gingercel (no chin), Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
„I really wanted him to stop“

What is this bullshit jfl, if you actually had zero intend to let him fuck you you could just stand up straight away and leave.
And if you are scared because he could be upset about it then why the fuck do you even meet a guy who you can’t trust in the first place?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Traxanas, gymmaxedhorse, Lmao and 13 others

What is this bullshit jfl, if you actually had zero intend to let him fuck you you could just stand up straight away and leave.
And if you are scared because he could be upset about it then why the fuck do you even meet a guy who you can’t trust in the first place?
he was too dark triad innit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and 4 others
Awesome

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ropemax, Mouthbreath and 2 others
I don't support this tbh, but i can't help too, it's all because of feminism

He did rape her I mean when a girls crying it’s obvious it’s rape. Still though I find this story funny chad raped her and will get away with it LMFAO :feelsgah:.

What happened to her personality detector I thought women could identify creeps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person

She got that good chad cock

Daily reminder women enjoy being raped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20379, ropemax and 4 others
She just wanted to be loved and he just wanted to use and abuse her

Over for foids who fall for looks (which is most foids :( )

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Magical Apple, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
>statistically 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape
Can u elab op, which one of the rapists wasn't enjoying it?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14392 and 7 others
She just wanted to be loved and he just wanted to use and abuse her

Over for foids who fall for looks (which is most foids :( )
nice AVI man.

• Love it
Reactions: Zeruel
Few hours back I got raped, and everything is hurting. My thighs are cramping up, I'm bleeding without being on my period, my ovaries hurt a lot as well. I don't know if this is normal but I'll go make an appointment anyway. I feel really dumb. I should've trusted my gut feeling, it already told me something was off. I trusted him.

It started out nice but then he deceived me. He said we were gonna watch a movie and I wanted to, but apparently our definitions were different. He rolled on top of me and I just let it happen, I was too startled to do otherwise. He started kissing me, with his tongue and then he took off my clothes and stuff. I think he took my shock for want? I don't know it all just overcame me.

I asked him to stop but he just wanted to only rub his dick against me, and since he kept begging I was like 'alright fine.' Again, I was too startled to just say no, but this would change. 'Cause rubbing turns into trying to penetrate into me. He was already half-hard at this point, and I asked him to stop and flinched away from him many times. Every time he tried getting in I told him it hurted and he needed to stop.

I then froze up when he actually breached further and I thought to myself I didnt want this. Since I was facing away from him, my hair in my face, I started sniffing, but I'm a big girl now, so I just thought to myself, "how can I say no clearly without him getting mad?" Anyway, he tried opening me and it was dry and I was stressed and I just wanted him to stop.

Every time I asked him he just kept going and pushed further and I kept flinching and he kept pulling me back and I hated it.

It got worse when he actually eventually went in, it hurt so much I started crying and pulling away and he kept asking for 10 seconds more bc he was almost finished. I told him no, and he kept begging. I asked to stop, but he didn't want to. When it was 1 PM, I said I had to meet my dad's gf but he just kept pulling me back and kept saying he was really close. He wouldn't let me leave, and after a few moments of me arguing so I could catch a break, he then said 'alright let me just use your ass then,' so I thought no more penetration. But he broke his promisr again and just breached me again.

I tried sitting it out but it just felt so wrong i just started full on crying. Only then he stopped, gave me some water and I left.

It doesn't sound all that bad now that I type it out but when I went to the toilet I was bleeding and it still hurts. Its been 12 hours at this point. It wasn't violent at least, so thats good, but why didnt I just trust my gut?? I just went with the mentality "it won't happen to me" when reading those things online since i'm not all that attractive and all. But it did and i feel so stupid since i normally listen to my gut feeling.

I didnt visibly struggle, i just let it happen and kept crying and thinking 'wtf is happening' while he was busy using my body. I'm just only 18 years old and while i was a virgin up until today, i still know it felt so wrong and i just let it happen. I just let it happen. I dont know what to do anymore. He kept saying "alright ill do this" and just did another thing.

First the movie, then its a blur up until he then wanted to just rub against me, then just kept wanting to try despite me crying out that it hurted and i wanted to stop. Then just another 10 seconds, but penetrating and settling in deep didnt count, and then he'd stop if i told him it hurted too much, all those lies. The only thing that helped was me full blown crying and him panicking from that.

He kept throwing it on me being a virgin but i swear it isnt supposed to hurt that much right? I dont know. Typing it out helps a lot, but i cant help but feel dumb. If you read this entire rant, sorry, i just needed to vent my thoughts and the events, and this seemed the right place to do so.
Come talk to me leave that guy, I'll take care of u and accept you just the way you're.
For him u might be a toy
but for me you're still a fresh princess 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Salieri and Deleted member 5815
Did he assfuck you?

Women are the meme gender

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 5815 and Salieri
:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Women
cannot properly give consent

Last edited:
imagine getting raped "not trying to get away" and still calling it rape.

Woman moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview, Ritalincel and 2 others

fr this thing is so foreign to me. women have no issues telling me “NO” up front and berating me. Females aren’t defenseless creatures. A women with a subhuman male will do anything in her power to prevent. So she low key wanted to get fucked. And like you said. Why go to a man’s house that you don’t absolutely 100% trust. I’m male and don’t even visit my other male friends like that unless other people will be there and the sun is still out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19551
I’m male and don’t even visit my other male friends like that unless other people will be there and the sun is still out.
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
I’m male and don’t even visit my other male friends like that unless other people will be there and the sun is still out.
nigga what

Sounds like she tried to use a low inhib normie for his time and she regrets it
This. All the fucking simps in the comments.

I don't support rape, but this is not rape. Saying dumb shit like "Okay just rub the tip", and all that dumb shit like kissing and let watch a movie, clueless shit. In gods eyes she already had sex with him the moment they were in bed doing cuddly shit.

Females need to understand that men are men, and women are women. Not woman=men. Smh, If only these girls had solid and appropriate social norms. Wtf is she even doing inviting guys over by herself? Why is she not with a mother learning how to improve her motherly skills?

Dumbass society. I don't blame her at all though. It may have sounded like i did though. The guy was out of line for sure. But this is not the first and last time a youth or virgin will get fucked over by misguidance from this type of culture that encourages male to female friendships. What bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Daniel Plainview and Magical Apple
This. All the fucking simps in the comments.

I don't support rape, but this is not rape. Saying dumb shit like "Okay just rub the tip", and all that dumb shit like kissing and let watch a movie, clueless shit. In gods eyes she already had sex with him the moment they were in bed doing cuddly shit.

Females need to understand that men are men, and women are women. Not woman=men. Smh, If only these girls had solid and appropriate social norms. Wtf is she even doing inviting guys over by herself? Why is she not with a mother learning how to improve her motherly skills?

Dumbass society. I don't blame her at all though. It may have sounded like i did though. The guy was out of line for sure. But this is not the first and last time a youth or virgin will get fucked over by misguidance from this type of culture that encourages male to female friendships. What bullshit.
I agree. This guy was way out line tbh. But without proper social boundaries this type of bullshit is going to keep happening. Assent can only be effectively communicated if both people have the same clear understanding of when sex is acceptable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo