I got rated 2.8 on photo tester.

Nigga the avg Psl of India is 2.7
I've seen difference in facial features between castes and classes as I myself shifted to different localities. Kids from government schools(aka shitty schools) look legit deformed. Overjet, extreme assymetries, so many flaws. There was a girl who was very popular among them and that girl is a solid 3 psl bordering deformation. Her eyes looked at different directions lmao. Girls from private schools look below avg or avg at posher schools. It is over for 99.999% of India
thats because they are city indians. city india is not to be spoken about

Nigga the avg Psl of India is 2.7
I've seen difference in facial features between castes and classes as I myself shifted to different localities. Kids from government schools(aka shitty schools) look legit deformed. Overjet, extreme assymetries, so many flaws. There was a girl who was very popular among them and that girl is a solid 3 psl bordering deformation. Her eyes looked at different directions lmao. Girls from private schools look below avg or avg at posher schools. It is over for 99.999% of India
except if they are older

thats because they are city indians. city india is not to be spoken about
They are still poor like rural Indians. Stop coping with your colorpill. Indians have shit face structure on avg. For example, me. I got rated 3/10. And I'm 'above average '. Just imagine the state of the 60% of pajeets below me

That is not nice boyo. Have sympathy for truecels. How would you feel if the foids genocided sub 5 males?

Of you wanna make an omlette you gotta be willing to crack eggs

If I got 3 then, I am 1 psl?

Eugenics is not possible for Indians. We are too mixed and the genetically gifted are too few
Nah, from the pic definitely not. They all rate things like smile and background... And for that your pic wasnt great

Op looks like shit stop the cope curries

anyone put blackops2cel on there? if so what was his score?