I got rated 5/10 by Wheat Waffles

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
I got rated 5/10 bt Wheat Waffles. He told me that i need minoxidil and leanmaxxing only. Do you agree with his rating?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, LooksmaxxHopeful and subhuman incel
i dont remember your face

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and .👽.
Imagine getting rated by a guy

Guy rating = dont care no matter how knowledgeable he is

Girl rating matters only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 11388, CristianT and 22 others
Yeah it's a good rating. Unless you do something about the hair and body fat you won't get more than that

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, LooksmaxxHopeful and sergeant blackpill
He really cant rate for shit ngl, he told me my eyes were "too vertically narrow" but thats what I get complimented on the most. He also rated YouTuber Matthew Hussey and 8/10:

Images 3
Matthew hussey camila cabello vanity fair oscars after party inside 2019 billboard 1548

:lul::lul: fuckin retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 11388, Chadethnic101 and 10 others
He really cant rate for shit ngl, he told me my eyes were "too vertically narrow" but thats what I get complimented on the most. He also rated YouTuber Matthew Hussey and 8/10: View attachment 1445642View attachment 1445644

As I said guy rating doesn't matter

Jfl at your autism to think rating is fixed

Some girls may view u as 6/10 , some may see u as 4/10, there will be a range for variation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 16058, Mewton and 4 others
As I said guy rating doesn't matter

Jfl at your autism to think rating is fixed

Some girls may view u as 6/10 , some may see u as 4/10, there will be a range for variation
Well no shit, isnt that kinda the point of my reply

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis

Girl rating matters only
you can never take a girl's rating seriously since they always virtue signal, they dont care about objectivity but how will their answer be interpreted

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Melo95, Mewton and 3 others
He really cant rate for shit ngl, he told me my eyes were "too vertically narrow" but thats what I get complimented on the most. He also rated YouTuber Matthew Hussey and 8/10:

View attachment 1445642View attachment 1445644

retard only spent 5 mins when I paid for the highest one and said I have negative canthal tilt when it's neutral. After I told him bro how tf do I have neg canthal tilt and he was like oh yh my bad its neutral jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clandestine, Mateusz74, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
retard only spent 5 mins when I paid for the highest one and said I have negative canthal tilt when it's neutral. After I told him bro how tf do I have neg canthal tilt and he was like oh yh my bad its neutral jfl
JFL its funny because he said the same to me but I have neutral. I didn't even bother correcting him on all the errors because I could tell he just rushes thru all his ratings

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
you can never take a girl's rating seriously since they always virtue signal, they dont care about objectivity but how will their answer be interpreted
No, there are ways to get genuine rating esp if you are anonymous and in a situation girls feel comfortable giving u shit rating ( if u r ugly )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Gad and Clandestine
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
You are like 3.75 PSL

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Wait you need to pay to get rated?

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

Girl rating matters only
You won't get an accurate rating by a girl though. They want to be nice and rate you higher than you are.
In a real life setting they won't rate you below 5 unless you're a deformed truecel.

The only good rating by girls is if they approach you and ask for your number. That's when you know you're definitely good-looking.
But everything below that it's hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Sens and .👽.
I got rated 5/10 bt Wheat Waffles. He told me that i need minoxidil and leanmaxxing only. Do you agree with his rating?
well... a rating unfortunately is like having your mom compliment you. I could tell you you're an 8/8. but it literally means nothing.

Wheat is strict with his ratings, however he leans towards lenient ratings towards white men over other races...

so, take it for what it's worth

Got told I have that too when its neutral sometimes looks very slightly negative in pics due to lens distortion but it's neutral irl (it's actually very slightly positive when I look up close but not enough to be considered outside the neutral area). I got a 5/10 and he listed it as my biggest flaw.

Even if a woman was 100% honest she doesn't know the science of what's wrong with your face, wheat does and it's why his rating is so helpful, his service is fantastic and I appreciate it so much.

• +1
Reactions: Gad
I heard I-TV and Faceandlms do ratings if you email them? Is that true? I might wanna send them my pics after I'm done gym-maxxing

wheat waffles is 3psl himself dont listen to that skinny fat fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
I heard I-TV and Faceandlms do ratings if you email them? Is that true? I might wanna send them my pics after I'm done gym-maxxing
rating from one retard was enough for me, idk about those other two

The simping Hussey gets by women in the comments and also the women he dates proves his rating was accurate
Wheat, we all know this is your account Mr "LooksmaxxHopeful"

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER

He rated me a 4/10 and I can't really argue with his rating- with my minox bloated face and disgustingly sparse eyebrows+considerable upper eyelid exposure, I just can't see myself as a truly average looking 5/10 dude. If anyone here has gotten a 6/10 or higher- leave this site and just focus on the fundamental looksmaxes- gym+skin care+diet.

• +1
u look about norwood 3 right? you have potential to save it if not its fine ig like I said you'd slay in a club setting or a foreign country

Girls rating is binary. Either they slept with you sober or not. It's the only true rating. If they slept with you sober, then they think you're attractive.

@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER

Yah, Wheat waffles is an ugly fuck who looks mins by over training cardio, which reduces muscle mass, increases aging, and leads to his skinny fat look. Ontop of that he even admitted he keeps low muscle mass for running, which is admission to not caring about even basic looksmaxing. He doesn't train his masseters muscles (jaw) which shows he knows fuck all about looks maxing. What he does care about is making money off depressed men who want to blame their genetics for all their failures.

His videos are a bunch of Pseudoscience bullshit, where he can't separate causality from correlation, and reasons based on extremes. I've watched every single one of his videos, they're all bullshit.

I don't know about the rating, but you should comb every guide on this website and at least test out every single thing that applies to you. You can take before and after pictures to see what works. I doubt minoxidil alone would save your hair, but there's tons of info on this website, youtube, and the rest of the web about all the things you can try for hair maxing, and hair frauding if you can't save it.

5/10 is average why you so happy to be average bro most people here are average looking and we all know average looks=really hard to get a gf nowadays

5/10 is average why you so happy to be average bro most people here are average looking and we all know average looks=really hard to get a gf nowadays
I am 5/10 bloated at 27 % bF. I will be 6/10 at least maybe 7/10 unbloated.

He rated me a 7 but im pretty sure he does the ratings half ass and he copy pastes the same thing for everyone , also the people he rates 6 look better than those he rates a 7

He rated me a 5 too and told me to gymmax.

• +1
I am 5/10 bloated at 27 % bF. I will be 6/10 at least maybe 7/10 unbloated.
From the pictures u posted here, I doubt it bro. You're not ugly but nothing special. Dropping a few pounds will make a difference but bro you're not going from slightly blow avg to being a HTN.

He rated me 6.5 and said my biggest floor was UEE and a thin neck. He also commented on low cheekbones and large eye orbits which I'll settle with. His general comments and thoughts seemed pretty accurate to how I'm perceived by girls and with how every other site online rates me (Maxed out HTN-Chadlite).

He breaks down the review really well and gives great directions on how to max out each area.

By improving my overall physique, getting eyelid surgery and training my neck I'm hoping to be a solid chadlite (be a solid 7)

Last edited:
He rated me 6.5 and said my biggest floor was UEE and a thin neck. He also commented on low cheekbones and large eye orbits which I'll settle with. His general comments and thoughts seemed pretty accurate to how I'm perceived by girls and with how every other site online rates me (Maxed out HTN-Chadlite).

He breaks down the review really well and gives great directions on how to max out each area.

By improving my overall physique, getting eyelid surgery and training my neck I'm hoping to be a solid chadlite (be a solid 7)
What is you BF%?