I got rejected by an autistic bitch

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
Basically there was this girl at my school with a fat ass, but she lowkey prolly autistic I can tell cuz she walk like them titans from aot she is a mtb, but she's like 5'10 n I'm a 5'7, I mog her n basically one of my friends said I liked her I played it off as a joke cuz he did it out of nowhere n I would look like a bitch if I made my friend ask n after like a month I found her ig followed her she accepted the request n didn't follow me back after 24 hours I unfollowed her after n immediately wanted to rope. Also after that she saw me walking home and asked where "Chad" was basically she asked where me 6"2 friend that mogged me was like I'm his fucking keeper.

Moral of the story ( Looksmaxx until you can become "Chad" )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, BecomingHuman and lunin7
lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Carv and Sprinkles
Basically there was this girl at my school with a fat ass, but she lowkey prolly autistic I can tell cuz she walk like them titans from aot she is a mtb, but she's like 5'10 n I'm a 5'7, I mog her n basically one of my friends said I liked her I played it off as a joke cuz he did it out of nowhere n I would look like a bitch if I made my friend ask n after like a month I found her ig followed her she accepted the request n didn't follow me back after 24 hours I unfollowed her after n immediately wanted to rope. Also after that she saw me walking home and asked where "Chad" was basically she asked where me 6"2 friend that mogged me was like I'm his fucking keeper.

Time to start wearing air max 97s and lifts boyo

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
on sum real shii shlime jit was prolly not feelin it on pops💯 jfl stop with the ganglish fag

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, aber and JustCallMeKash
wow didn’t even show a pic

cuz she walk like them titans from aot

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

She was just an exception. You only made this thread because a foid taller than you chose your 6'2 friend over you, meaning heightpill isn't cope.
My 6'2 friend looks better than me she also likes my 5'6 friend who mogs my 6'2 friend its all face

Same, atp just plan to attempt a massive omnicide and suicide if you success

Jfl my oneitis was diagnosed aspie, nd she treated me like absolute shit and replaced me for a internet eboy

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Jfl my oneitis was diagnosed aspie, nd she treated me like absolute shit and replaced me for a internet eboy
Me personally I would erase that memory and act like it never happened

Me personally I would erase that memory and act like it never happened
I did suicide attempt unfortunately my mother found my unconcious body and brought hospital and they brought me back to this shithole

I did suicide attempt unfortunately my mother found my unconcious body and brought hospital and they brought me back to this shithole
Killing yourself over an austic bitch is not how u wanna be remembered, marry a girl that fogs her to oblivion

More often than not autistic foids have even higher standards than the NT ones. Something about them having a "disability" in their minds means they're entitled to 6'5" blond haired blue eyed eugenic chads who have a multi billion dollar trust fund.