I GOT REJECTED BY MY DREAM GIRL!!!!

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
That sucks bhai. I know how it feels. :feelswah: At least she talked to you. Mine ignored me brutally. :ogre:
just send her your dick blud, looksmaxx has taught me that's the way

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • So Sad
I'm sorry bhai 😢
I-Know-That-Feel-Bro-meme-39a10.jpg

• So Sad
She is a Chad Factory, whats her height?

It’s true. In fact, even non-religious women don’t care. Let alone a religious one.
be quiet coper! all i have to do is pull out my 7 incher and women will want to jump on it at once

was going well until ur autism kicked in

• Woah
Faggots like this inflate these whores egos OP is a fucking loser

• WTF
I made an edit of her, and I even have her as my banner, so I decided to reach out to her. Everything was going well until she rejected me!!
View attachment 3077624

View attachment 3077609View attachment 3077610
View attachment 3077611
View attachment 3077612

HOLY FUCK I'M GOING TO ROPE!! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Thanks for not gatekeeping those time
I made an edit of her, and I even have her as my banner, so I decided to reach out to her. Everything was going well until she rejected me!!
View attachment 3077624

View attachment 3077611
View attachment 3077612

HOLY FUCK I'M GOING TO ROPE!! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Thanks for not gatekeeping this time:feelshehe:

View attachment 3077624

View attachment 3077611
View attachment 3077612

Thanks for not gatekeeping those time
View attachment 3077624

View attachment 3077611
View attachment 3077612

Thanks for not gatekeeping this time:feelshehe:

Thanks for not gatekeeping this time
:aheago:

• +1
alleen als het onder 11/12 cm is dan is het vaak te klein
Denk dat islamitische vrouwen daar niet om druk maken. Zelfs atheïstische vrouwen boeit het niks als ze in een relatie zijn. Laat staan een islamitische meid.

Repeat the same conversation with chad profile

• +1
Denk dat islamitische vrouwen daar niet om druk maken. Zelfs atheïstische vrouwen boeit het niks als ze in een relatie zijn. Laat staan een islamitische meid.
alle vrouwen zijn hetzelfde bhai. ze willen allemaal plezer

alle vrouwen zijn hetzelfde bhai. ze willen allemaal plezer
Nee bhai, dat is echt niet waar. De mannen denken dat allemaal maar voor een vrouw boeit de grootte van haar partner niet. :ogre:

Nee bhai, dat is echt niet waar. De mannen denken dat allemaal maar voor een vrouw boeit de grootte van haar partner niet. :ogre:
90% van de vrouwen ookal zijn ze islamitisch wilt sws niet een guy met een penis van 8 cm ofzo

90% van de vrouwen ookal zijn ze islamitisch wilt sws niet een guy met een penis van 8 cm ofzo
Ja, misschien niet een penis van 5 cm of zo maar als het rond de 10 cm is dan gaan ze niet klagen. Mannen denken dat ze 15+ cm moeten hebben maar dat is niet nodig. Al heb je 10 cm dan zit je wel goed.

she is the better version of anok yai

Ja, misschien niet een penis van 5 cm of zo maar als het rond de 10 cm is dan gaan ze niet klagen. Mannen denken dat ze 15+ cm moeten hebben maar dat is niet nodig. Al heb je 10 cm dan zit je wel goed.
die van mij is 17 :ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I thought my threads are retarded

• JFL
YOU FUCKING AUTIST HOLY SHITT

• JFL
"PLEASE MARRY ME IM 6'2 BLASTING HGH HAVE KIDS WITH ME PLEEEEASE"

HOLYY SHIT:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
If I was your height I would impregnate half of the girls in my hood not making edits of some random foid:ogre:
I dont want hood girls I want her:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: teefight
you NTmog me the last time I spoke to a girl they thought I was gay
I highly doubt that I NTmog you i'm diagnosed with every major disorder I'm sorry they thought you were gay though bhai 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: teefight