I got rejected from college.

The job took a few months, but the job had high standards and I fucked it up . About 15% of the class was let go . I could have stayed in the job, but the point is you don't need some degree to get even those jobs or accounting or programming.

Degrees are utterly useles

You can learn everything online

Your best jobs out of high school would be a car salesman, and you can walk in to a dealership and apply, or a real estate. person. Obviously because real estate is so lucrative it will be highly competitive and high chances are you will need to do some networking to get into that position since Everyone wants it.

You also got tech sales or company salesman, like account executive. Same thing like real estate, competitive role so lot of networking required , but you can easily impress them if you know how to talk. Message the sales manager on linkedin, ask to learn more about the role and express interest in the position and company. You will then pitch yourself, and boom get hired

if talking with other people is of no interest, as well as not able to handle rejection ( In sales you will do a lot of cold email and also call "prospects" to set up appointments to closet the deal . I would do a trade

You can do a 2 year apprenticeship , and you will make decent money like 20-26$ in a low cost of living area with a lot of overtime opportunities, then you can easily see a 50-100% bump once you get to a union.

Trades do tend to have longer Hours, so I would do a trade probably a few years and then look into reselling to get some more reasonable job that is 40 hours or less so you have some sort of work life balance

Pilot is also a interesting alternative route. It is expensive, but if your able to network properly ahead of time before getting the license and find companies willing to hire you once you get the license, its a good path if you can make it to being a domestic commercial pilot. They make crazy bank. Like 300K+ a year-end .

The other option is a teacher, and that is if you want like 4 months off a yea and make a reasonable salary. The idea that teachers make low salaries is not entirely trie. They make like STARTING 40-50k in LCOL areas, which is not bad since lets say 45k in a state like Texas, and then you factor in that you get

2.5 months = summer, 10 weeks
0.75 months= winter, 3 weeks
0.25 months= spring, 1 week
0.25 months= thanksgiving, 1 week
0.25 month= other random holidays, 1 week

You get a total of 16 weeks off a year.

And your usually working from 9am-4pm, or 8am-3pm, meaning you get to beat the rush hour traffic .

After a few years the pay becomes good. Some places in more higher cost of living areas, like New York State, Washington state ( not the capitol ) , teachers with 5+ years experience are making 100k. Not bad considering you get 4 months off. Might be a looksmaxer best job

The other options are just remote jobs.

My point is . FUCK WAITING. Make MONEY NOW
U forget teachers work after the school hr ends. Marking work and prepping classes for the week. Regardless getting a job without certification is hard

I did , got a job in my field, then got let go, it was a financial representative for a brokerage firm, then I got hired as a banker, so I open accounts for people, loans, credit cards, etc. Basic shit you can do online so its a pointless job

I said the trades for temporarily doing like for 5 years, so you can save up serious money.

You can always corporate max later.

But see the other jobs I mentioned.

Finance is a fine degree, but tons of networking needed if you want to make it big. Chase only accepts like 0.5% of the people to its internship program.You can have the best grades , etc but if you don't have a good connection your fucked. And thats why I suggest you just skip it

If your in your first year I would drop out, and second year as well

If you’re a junior, take summer course to graduate early.
Yeh bank tellers seem to exist only for the old, unfamiliar or unwilling to learn technology and its conveniences. But that seems such a cushy job, 9-5, ac, sitting on ur ass for 60-80k

I have family already in accountancy and finance. Might use nepotism to secure a job

Last edited:
Yeh bank tellers seem to exist only for the old, unfamiliar or unwilling to learn technology and its conveniences. But that seems such a cushy job, 9-5, ac, sitting on ur ass for 60-80k

I have family already in accountancy and finance. Might use nepotism to secure a job
Banker is opening accounts while teller is processing transactions .

I only make 50k in hcol area. Degree not needed .

If you got nepotism why get a degree lmao

You learn the best on the job not your degree

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
bahaha I’m fucking caging

Your slow ass was talking about how you were smart a few months ago and now didn’t get in :feelskek::feelskek: you’re never beating lazy allegations

Why are you even here? You're too lazy to looksmaxx. You're too lazy to study. I don't get you man. Delete and grab onto any straw you can while you can.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Why are you even here? You're too lazy to looksmaxx. You're too lazy to study. I don't get you man. Delete and grab onto any straw you can while you can.

I do not. Why do everyone think im from the united states ?
If you live somewhere out of America youll probably get a job that dosent need college