I got rira tatto at 15 and lost virginity fast

gordocel

gordocel

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
49
Reputation
57
I'm 15, I got my whole arm tatted, and lost my virginity roughly 1 month and 20 days after getting tatted. Met a femcel on IG because I posted it and my lord 333 rira gave me +5 smv, tattoomaxxing is law, But now its time to leanmaxxing why I look like 24 bf% lol
 

Attachments

  • 6908116_20260916_195803.jpg
    6908116_20260916_195803.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6908125_2026-07-13-010459831.mp4
    6.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, horseman., milkshake_addict and 8 others
I'm 15, I got my whole arm tatted, and lost my virginity roughly 1 month and 20 days after getting tatted. Met a femcel on IG because I posted it and my lord 333 rira gave me +5 smv, tattoomaxxing is law, But now its time to leanmaxxing why I look like 24 bf% lol
Out of all that you could have tatooed :forcedsmile:

jfl at least u slayed
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
I'm 15, I got my whole arm tatted, and lost my virginity roughly 1 month and 20 days after getting tatted. Met a femcel on IG because I posted it and my lord 333 rira gave me +5 smv, tattoomaxxing is law, But now its time to leanmaxxing why I look like 24 bf% lol
I can't believe people like you exist ngl:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
say bye to any opportunities in life
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll, ouiii, Mai Sakurajima. and 1 other person
how are you going to explain this to others
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism..., Mai Sakurajima. and IOD
I'm 15, I got my whole arm tatted, and lost my virginity roughly 1 month and 20 days after getting tatted. Met a femcel on IG because I posted it and my lord 333 rira gave me +5 smv, tattoomaxxing is law, But now its time to leanmaxxing why I look like 24 bf% lol
average tcc cuck
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gordocel and IOD
have fun getting a job
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and IOD
dork ass nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7 and Mai Sakurajima.
he prolly lives in the phillipines or indonesia based off of his profile and i doubt anyone would know who that is
thats true, i always thought tatooing was gay idc what people do tho
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IOD
Probablemente vive en México o algún país sudamericano, a juzgar por su perfil, y dudo que alguien sepa quién es.
I Told my Mother he es Jim morrison lol jaajaja
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
I'm 15, I got my whole arm tatted, and lost my virginity roughly 1 month and 20 days after getting tatted. Met a femcel on IG because I posted it and my lord 333 rira gave me +5 smv, tattoomaxxing is law, But now its time to leanmaxxing why I look like 24 bf% lol
nigga youre genuinely bottom of the human race :lul::lul:
 

Similar threads

Kiwi'sSub5
Replies
0
Views
11
Kiwi'sSub5
Kiwi'sSub5
Αlchemy
Replies
7
Views
32
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
HexumReincarnated
Replies
12
Views
37
HexumReincarnated
HexumReincarnated
6
Replies
4
Views
71
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
Organ
Replies
6
Views
75
accinr
accinr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top