I got sexually assaulted by a indian foid

IndianPeopleKiller

IndianPeopleKiller

Iron
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
9
I fucking hate Indians, they are low IQ, curry eating, manlet proudcing country. Today I went to the doctor for a check up for the first time in 4 years, I was with my mom and a short ass indian foid that is most likely over 60 years old answer came in and told me to lay down. She was talking to me about a healthy diet while touching the sides of my stomach, then told my mom to look away and told me to talk about my diet. At first I was kind of confused, because why should my mom look away? then she yanked my shorts down and started inspecting my fucking dick, no asking, no warning, just straight fucking sexual assault, then told me to put my shorts up after a 30-60 seconds of inspecting, I swear to god I want to kill that foid. That dot-headed, curry munching fucking pajeet foid, I already reported her to the hospitals website, I hope she gets fired and her family dies.
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Matt Fat, Absurdist, revivles and 3 others
TLDR: Old ass fucking dot-headed pajeet fucked around with my dick without telling me anything
 
I can't even jerk off now, I don't even want to touch my own dick.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, LeFort 4 Enjoyer and revivles
terminate her
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndianPeopleKiller
nothing crazy
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeFort 4 Enjoyer and IndianPeopleKiller
How old are you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matt Fat and burnerzz7
then she yanked my shorts down and started inspecting my fucking dick, no asking, no warning, just straight fucking sexual assault, then told me to put my shorts up after a 30-60 seconds of inspecting
Someone’s dream lol
 
Probably just a check up bro
 
I fucking hate Indians, they are low IQ, curry eating, manlet proudcing country. Today I went to the doctor for a check up for the first time in 4 years, I was with my mom and a short ass indian foid that is most likely over 60 years old answer came in and told me to lay down. She was talking to me about a healthy diet while touching the sides of my stomach, then told my mom to look away and told me to talk about my diet. At first I was kind of confused, because why should my mom look away? then she yanked my shorts down and started inspecting my fucking dick, no asking, no warning, just straight fucking sexual assault, then told me to put my shorts up after a 30-60 seconds of inspecting, I swear to god I want to kill that foid. That dot-headed, curry munching fucking pajeet foid, I already reported her to the hospitals website, I hope she gets fired and her family dies.
They only larping
 
Bro joined just for this, but intersting story
 
I cant stop laughing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matt Fat
India owns you blud
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matt Fat
I fucking hate Indians, they are low IQ, curry eating, manlet proudcing country. Today I went to the doctor for a check up for the first time in 4 years, I was with my mom and a short ass indian foid that is most likely over 60 years old answer came in and told me to lay down. She was talking to me about a healthy diet while touching the sides of my stomach, then told my mom to look away and told me to talk about my diet. At first I was kind of confused, because why should my mom look away? then she yanked my shorts down and started inspecting my fucking dick, no asking, no warning, just straight fucking sexual assault, then told me to put my shorts up after a 30-60 seconds of inspecting, I swear to god I want to kill that foid. That dot-headed, curry munching fucking pajeet foid, I already reported her to the hospitals website, I hope she gets fired and her family dies.
that's just a normal physical bro what are you talking about.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: erikt7
I fucking hate Indians, they are low IQ, curry eating, manlet proudcing country. Today I went to the doctor for a check up for the first time in 4 years, I was with my mom and a short ass indian foid that is most likely over 60 years old answer came in and told me to lay down. She was talking to me about a healthy diet while touching the sides of my stomach, then told my mom to look away and told me to talk about my diet. At first I was kind of confused, because why should my mom look away? then she yanked my shorts down and started inspecting my fucking dick, no asking, no warning, just straight fucking sexual assault, then told me to put my shorts up after a 30-60 seconds of inspecting, I swear to god I want to kill that foid. That dot-headed, curry munching fucking pajeet foid, I already reported her to the hospitals website, I hope she gets fired and her family dies.
Omg broooo did she touched your pentis? 🤯😱 she wanted you bro!

You should have made that batty jiggle wiggle 🤯😱🔥.

You doing know how luckey you are to get the huzz so easy broooo do it man
 
I fucking hate Indians, they are low IQ, curry eating, manlet proudcing country. Today I went to the doctor for a check up for the first time in 4 years, I was with my mom and a short ass indian foid that is most likely over 60 years old answer came in and told me to lay down. She was talking to me about a healthy diet while touching the sides of my stomach, then told my mom to look away and told me to talk about my diet. At first I was kind of confused, because why should my mom look away? then she yanked my shorts down and started inspecting my fucking dick, no asking, no warning, just straight fucking sexual assault, then told me to put my shorts up after a 30-60 seconds of inspecting, I swear to god I want to kill that foid. That dot-headed, curry munching fucking pajeet foid, I already reported her to the hospitals website, I hope she gets fired and her family dies.
tales from slimy slums of bengaluru
 

Similar threads

Heartache
Replies
27
Views
128
james_2006
james_2006
Regret
Replies
64
Views
440
Inhibitiontoohigh13
Inhibitiontoohigh13
selfhatingcurrycel
Replies
13
Views
116
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
itsover74
Replies
30
Views
384
stefanos_81
stefanos_81

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top