I got stage fright and hyper ventilated

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
In front of approx 40 ppl. All middle aged ppl. My legs were shaking and running out of breath. I put on a brave face and made a start, by the 4/5th my autism came through and I got scared AF. Especially after one guy raised his hands at me to speak up.

Thankfully there was a ricecel moderating the conversation he saw I was struggling and took questions from the lynching mob. Otherwise I literally would have fainted. I couldn't stand, I seated myself and felt a bit better.

I've presented before in groups and with familiar faces. I've also done years of Zoom calls with many people and come off well. But in person in front of a crowd with a mic I fucking fumbled. Thankfully it was an external meeting I organized and no colleagues were there to witness.

I will remember this for life .

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 26859, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Brutal, do you want the secret of low inhib?

I'm naturally giga high inhib.

I'm only low inhib around family and friends. I'm a non-stop chatterbox and waffler

• +1
Reactions: syract2
I'm naturally giga high inhib.

I'm only low inhib around family and friends. I'm a non-stop chatterbox and waffler
You only live once don't waste your years being high inhib

You realized internet is not real life. You can talk all about jihad online but irl you better keep your mouth quiet near non-muslims.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, House Lannister, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
You realized internet is not real life. You can talk all about jihad online but irl you better keep your mouth quiet near non-muslims.
Nah if I was talking about jihad I'd be giga low inhib.

I was drafted last minute to do a presentation I didn't wanna. But yeah generally I'm low inhib. Muslims are low inhib - I've been cucked by the West.

Try thyroid and progesterone

What is it please please pretty please i want to talk to people in my class so badly but im too high inhib, theyre really cool too

Propranolol + Xanax will solve this no problem fyi for next time

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back