I got taller

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
In one month and a half, I got 1.5/8 inches taller with hgh at 18 years old. The increase is to both morning and night height. I wanted to get taller, but I also wanted hgh for the other benefits. I can't believe it actually increased it. It may not be much, but its something, and if it continues at this rate I could see noticeable changes. I know most people on here are pessimistic as fuck understandably, but I would truly like to hear what people think of this. How did I get taller at 18? my wrist plates closed like last year. Before hgh I was on mk677 for a whole year and got 3.5/8 of an inch in one whole year.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: looks>books, MonoTBB and GuyFromSingapore
how tall are you now, and how tall were you before

how tall are you now, and how tall were you before
5'10 1/8 morning before. 5'9 5/8 night before. 5'10 2.5/8 morning now. 5'9 6.5/8 night now

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
hgh didn't make you taller. i grew 2cm when i was 18 and didn't took anything. it's normal if you have a delayed puberty

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 3105
hgh didn't make you taller. i grew 2cm when i was 18 and didn't took anything. it's normal if you have a delayed puberty
How do I know if I have delayed puberty? I have always been on par with everyone my age. In fact, my wrist plates closed at 17, which seems to be about average. Honestly I dont know.

@Osie u seem knowledgable, so I would like your input.

How do I know if I have delayed puberty? I have always been on par with everyone my age. In fact, my wrist plates closed at 17, which seems to be about average. Honestly I dont know.
after the growth plates have closed you can't grow any taller. hgh won't change that. your growth plates didn't close fully yet at 18, which is very common for males.

the majority of men still grow after 18, but most don't notice because it's 0,1-2cm~. only for a small percentage of men the growth is bigger than 2cm, which is usually caused by a delayed puberty.

1486407 1564769432003

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and m0ss26
In one month and a half, I got 1.5/8 inches taller with hgh at 18 years old. The increase is to both morning and night height. I wanted to get taller, but I also wanted hgh for the other benefits. I can't believe it actually increased it. It may not be much, but its something, and if it continues at this rate I could see noticeable changes. I know most people on here are pessimistic as fuck understandably, but I would truly like to hear what people think of this. How did I get taller at 18? my wrist plates closed like last year. Before hgh I was on mk677 for a whole year and got 3.5/8 of an inch in one whole year.
Well, if you aren't measuring with a stadiometer, there's a good chance that you are measuring wrong and didn't accurately measure.

Well, it is possible that you grew that amount, but the difference so far is marginal and can be caused by a variety of factors in this instance. But I am not going to deny that this is true as it's plausible that you grew that amount if you are a good responder to HGH.

Also, wrist growth plates close first out of your growth plates at around the age range of 14 and beyond, so many people have their wrist growth plates already closed for a long period of time. You could still have other growth plates open at 18, but the most likely one to be open is your spine growth plates at your age.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and looksmaxxiscrazy637
@jx
Well, if you aren't measuring with a stadiometer, there's a good chance that you are measuring wrong and didn't accurately measure.

Well, it is possible that you grew that amount, but the difference so far is marginal and can be caused by a variety of factors in this instance. But I am not going to deny that this is true as it's plausible that you grew that amount if you are a good responder to HGH.

Also, wrist growth plates close first out of your growth plates at around the age range of 14 and beyond, so many people have their wrist growth plates already closed for a long period of time. You could still have other growth plates open at 18, but the most likely one to be open is your spine growth plates at your age.

View attachment 2580577
Theres a stadiometer in my building that I used. Night measurments after playing basketball. morning measurments straight out of bed, well hydrated, 10 hours of sleep both time. The before and after measurments were done a couple days in a row to make sure everything was accurate.

View attachment 2580577
Is it really possible to gain 1.5/8 inches in 1.5 months in my spine?

was ur bone age 18 or 17 in the wrist lol?

Need that typa growth spurt doc told me I was done growing last year I grew a inch since the summer (I’m 17)

Need that typa growth spurt doc told me I was done growing last year I grew a inch since the summer (I’m 17)
I wouldn't really call it a growth spurt, but hopefully at this rate it will become one

I'm 17 too I was 5'8 4 months ago , I was 5'9 3 weeks ago and 5'10 last week (I checked my height at night)

• +1
Reactions: Osie
I grew 1-2cm at 19 years old

Most likely your spine growth plates are open. If your sleeping 10h and well hydrated that lifestyle should also support your growth. Are you eating in a surplus?

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell