I got the worst hair type

Don't
artificially straightened hair looks horrible, I have curly/wavy hair and straightened it and it looked so fucking flat and shit
idk how to cope
Did you chemically straighten it? show before and after tbh, might just be your styling idk :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Jova, moredatesmorerapes and Imretarded?
Don't
artificially straightened hair looks horrible, I have curly/wavy hair and straightened it and it looked so fucking flat and shit
idk how to cope
If i wear beanie for a few hours, hair straightens

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Jova, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Did you chemically straighten it? show before and after tbh, might just be your styling idk :feelsthink:
Nah not chemical
I don't have pics of after (just one slight pic and that's more for color)
Tbh I got decent interest from girls when I did, because my hair got quite long and it was niche appeal to girls who liked long hair
but it felt weird to me
My hair normally is like Marlon Teixeiras

Not me but straightening it made it tera straight and stiff like this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, BeanletMogger and Imretarded?
Tbh I got decent interest from girls when I did, because my hair got quite long and it was niche appeal to girls who liked long hair
but it felt weird to me
My hair is like 3A/3B and its pretty damn long, I just wanna straighten to nichemax with some longish anime or emo type haircut. Its just a looksmin for me rn and a nightmare to deal with (inb4 no hair for your face)

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded? and moredatesmorerapes
My hair is like 3A/3B and its pretty damn long, I just wanna straighten to nichemax with some longish anime or emo type haircut. Its just a looksmin for me rn and a nightmare to deal with (inb4 no hair for your face)

Very straight long hair looks shit on males tbh, if you're gonna go for long hair something like this mogs

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, ryuken, Jova and 2 others
My brother had the same and he died so be careful. He also liked Japan but that's probably where the similarities end. Oh and he lived in Europe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Vacations to japan are expensive asf when was the last time you were there
No they are not, you can stay there for a year with 12k easily, that's really cheap and that's what I'm going to do

Most people try to do as many things as possible in 3 weeks and buy hundreds of shit, so the price/week inevitably skyrockets

and if you're poor, you shouldn't even be thinking about a vacation on the other side of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and Imretarded?
No they are not, you can stay there for a year with 12k easily, that's really cheap and that's what I'm going to do

Most people try to do as many things as possible in 3 weeks and buy hundreds of shit, so the price/week inevitably skyrockets

and if you're poor, you shouldn't even be thinking about a vacation on the other side of the world
rea coming with the reasonable responses

• +1
Reactions: Rea
same and i have one curl in the front that looks weird asf just use this shit
51cOTsRo3bL AC UF10001000 QL80

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, BeanletMogger and Imretarded?
i always wanted to style my hair to make it look like cat ears
great idea lol

might need gel to do but could be done

• Love it
Reactions: ryuken
Pin straight hair just feels like such an "aryan" trait. Its also mainly present in nordics. And straight mogs curly to death
Yeah Mongoloids are pure aryans then. Japs were Aryan by Hitler's logic tho. Whites can have straight hair but they mostly have wavy-curly

Last edited:
  • +1
Straight hair ain’t good tbh. Depends on what kinda look you go for, but wavy/curly mogs modt of the time. Straight CAN be masc if you’re already hypermasc face wise

the worst hair type is 4C

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
Yeah Mongoloids are pure aryans then. Japs were Aryan by Hitler's logic tho. Whites can have straight hair but they mostly have wavy-curly
Nigga that’s not what I mean it’s eugenic just like colored eyes didn’t exist in europe before it was selected, same with straight hair 🤦‍♂️

• Hmm...
W white genes but so hard to style
That's because you're zoomer. Straight hair was to shit people wanted back in the scene days

• +1
Reactions: Bdot and Imretarded?
It’s not expensive I was there in 2022

• +1