I got top 30 in looks iq 😍💯

-joe

-joe

Heartbroken over the .com foids
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Posts
1,733
Reputation
7,319
I’m super proud of my self tbh I MOG 80-90 percent of this forum 😂😎
IMG 2206


@Gudlifer @erome @mxl4chi1 @muhammad18347
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: muhammad18347, alurmo, Gudlifer and 8 others
thats you? seen that guy on reddit 😭
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: erome and -joe
Don’t be jealous becuase you weren’t born with my phenotype 😂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2211.jpeg
    IMG_2211.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gudlifer, erome and buccalfatremoval
FaceIQ said im top 10% in looks fakeass shi
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: erome, buccalfatremoval and -joe
Faceiq called me the n-word and then sent a swat team to my house
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe
This is false, I would come to your door personally to fuck your girlfriend if you have one, RAW preferably 😉👀

Don’t take it personal kid you got potential 😮‍💨💯
 
Horrible pheno but you look great, mirin
 
  • Love it
Reactions: -joe
82.4% win rate vs 85% front harmony☠️
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe
wtf is looks iq
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe
you have got to be kidding me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe
FaceIQ said im top 10% in looks fakeass shi
Dude that shit is not fake I scanned drago and he’s like htn pretty accurate I would rate him lower tbh 😬
thats you? seen that guy on reddit 😭

No I’m not on Reddit, you probably saw me on @erome 😉

Horrible pheno but you look great, mirin
Never diss on my pheno have you seen it ??

IMG 2213

82.4% win rate vs 85% front harmony☠️
Those who f*ucking know ☠️😮‍💨

My Latino brother 😎

wtf is looks iq
Shut up I mog your join date by two weeks 🤣🤣

IMG 2214
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiskers52, Thodian, Gudlifer and 2 others
Dude that shit is not fake I scanned drago and he’s like htn pretty accurate I would rate him lower tbh 😬


No I’m not on Reddit, you probably saw me on @erome 😉


Never diss on my pheno have you seen it ??

View attachment 5708562


Those who f*ucking know ☠️😮‍💨


My Latino brother 😎


Shut up I mog your join date by two weeks 🤣🤣

View attachment 5708571
0 posts

why even bother making an acc
 
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: buccalfatremoval and -joe
0 posts

why even bother making an acc
All I here is cope by dog ate my password to the account because I wrote it on a piece of paper 😬
🤦‍♂️

Then I chased my dog and she got ran over however your a newgen I joindate mog you by two weeks 🤣🤣
 
All I here is cope by dog ate my password to the account because I wrote it on a piece of paper 😬
🤦‍♂️

Then I chased my dog and she got ran over however your a newgen I joindate mog you by two weeks 🤣🤣
relax pal
 
  • WTF
Reactions: -joe

Similar threads

hopingforluck
Replies
2
Views
47
horseman
horseman
JamesMTN927
Replies
5
Views
40
lookism...
lookism...
BatemanNigga
Replies
0
Views
18
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
relicc
Replies
7
Views
179
socio
socio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top