I got two years left to be legally allowed to fuck JBs

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
I'm turning 22 this year but once I turn 24 that's it I missed my chance. Thanks to the Romeo and Juliet law I can get with 16-17 year olds. It's time to get to work
13mSoUDYG11NZK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: Allandro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Is 16 y old jb
Yes in my cucked state of Florida it is, the age of consent is 18 but people under 24 can have sex with 16 year olds thanks to this wonderful law

i kept trying until i was 30. never got one. when i was 19 i met up with a girl who said she was 15, turned out she was lying and she was 13 and holy shit she looked like a little girl, it was so embarassing. i drove her to the beach then just drove her back home without doing anything. she called me ugly afterwards when i catfished her and i asked her what she thought about me.

• Woah
Yes in my cucked state of Florida it is, the age of consent is 18 but people under 24 can have sex with 16 year olds thanks to this wonderful law
17 also jb

i kept trying until i was 30. never got one. when i was 19 i met up with a girl who said she was 15, turned out she was lying and she was 13 and holy shit she looked like a little girl, it was so embarassing. i drove her to the beach then just drove her back home without doing anything. she called me ugly afterwards when i catfished her and i asked her what she thought about me.
Brutal if it was me at 19 I probably would've given in not gonna lie

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Why tf do you have 2003 in your name then?

Brutal if it was me at 19 I probably would've given in not gonna lie

she was like pre puberty. she became really hot too when she was actually 15. though that lasted for about 3-4 yrs then she became a fat single mother.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
here minimum is 14y

• Love it
I had a 16y jb hitting on me im 20
It's over if you're not in a place where the age of consent is 16 bhai but maybe it won't affect you too much anyway, no one knows the outcome

It's over if you're not in a place where the age of consent is 16 bhai but maybe it won't affect you too much anyway, no one knows the outcome
14 in germany