I got varicocele grade 3 surgery

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
It looked like this
9C215BC5 3204 43F9 AA08 74489EE781D9

Like there’s a bag of worms inside. That’s because there’s too many veins surrounding the testicle, which raised the temperature of the testicle and made it shrink in size and may cause low T and definitely fertility problems.

Surgery TLDR: there were 3 moments where it was really painful, like he was trying to rip my insides out of me, but other than that it went fine. Around an hour.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sodoku, Chintuck22, ominion and 7 others
subhuman dick veins. it's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, ominion, Lookologist003 and 5 others
Jews stole your ball worms it’s over for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, nathan, user123456 and 9 others
Why did you need surgery? I have the same issue but not symptoms of low T.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Why did you need surgery? I have the same issue but not symptoms of low T.
Because it only lowers T by 100-200 ng/dl, which is not significant in the short term but if you’re a natty bodybuilder and you train for 5 years you may gain 5-10 pounds of muscle less, simply because you have less T pumping in your body daily.

I had the surgery because the constant discomfort was too much and my nutsack looked ugly, plus I need all the T that I can have, and 100-200 ng/dl is a lot for me.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Because it only lowers T by 100-200 ng/dl, which is not significant in the short term but if you’re a natty bodybuilder and you train for 5 years you may gain 5-10 pounds of muscle less, simply because you have less T pumping in your body daily.

I had the surgery because the constant discomfort was too much and my nutsack looked ugly, plus I need all the T that I can have, and 100-200 ng/dl is a lot for me.
There is no study i found that correlates low T to varicocele. Altho i admit i also was worried about that and wanted to "convince" myself to do surgery for it.
There is a study where they compare people who were hipogonadal vs eugonadal, before and after surgery. That 100 increase is for the hypogonadal. For the eugonadal there was no such thing.

This varicocele thing is, imho opinion something that doctors trick us into doing so we can fill their pockets.

It is a simple operation for them, half an hour, here in my country it costs around 1.5k in a private hospital and doctors do even as much as 10 per day.

While reading about this stupid surgery i found that:
-it comes back, i know 1 guy who did it 3 times already in the span of 7 years
-the recovery is understated. It takes way longer until you can pump iron or run

In conclusion, for myself, i will never get this surgery unless my balls start to hurt.

There is no study i found that correlates low T to varicocele. Altho i admit i also was worried about that and wanted to "convince" myself to do surgery for it.
There is a study where they compare people who were hipogonadal vs eugonadal, before and after surgery. That 100 increase is for the hypogonadal. For the eugonadal there was no such thing.

This varicocele thing is, imho opinion something that doctors trick us into doing so we can fill their pockets.

It is a simple operation for them, half an hour, here in my country it costs around 1.5k in a private hospital and doctors do even as much as 10 per day.

While reading about this stupid surgery i found that:
-it comes back, i know 1 guy who did it 3 times already in the span of 7 years
-the recovery is understated. It takes way longer until you can pump iron or run

In conclusion, for myself, i will never get this surgery unless my balls start to hurt.
Just admit that you're scared of the surgery. Let's be real.

Very bad things can happen if a visible varicocele goes untreated, especially if you lift weights and squat. It clearly affects fertility and the longer you have varicocele the lower the chances of the affected testicle growing back in size.

It's been over a year since I got the surgery and I would do it again if I could go back in time.

Just admit that you're scared of the surgery. Let's be real.

Very bad things can happen if a visible varicocele goes untreated, especially if you lift weights and squat. It clearly affects fertility and the longer you have varicocele the lower the chances of the affected testicle growing back in size.

It's been over a year since I got the surgery and I would do it again if I could go back in time.
I admit i am afraid of surgery.
I also admit to dislike doing stupid things.

Just admit that you did not measure your T levels and you just did what the doctors told you, blindly.

A year is not so much. We will see in 2 years. I don t wish it happens to you. I just don't like spreading of false information.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I admit i am afraid of surgery.
I also admit to dislike doing stupid things.

Just admit that you did not measure your T levels and you just did what the doctors told you, blindly.

A year is not so much. We will see in 2 years. I don t wish it happens to you. I just don't like spreading of false
You want to be infertile and possibly never have children? Fine. You want your scrotum to look disgusting and be self conscious every time you see it? Fine. You want to risk serious pain? Fine.

T is down the list of priorities, and yes I only measured my T before surgery and the doctor said it doesn't affect Testosterone to a significant degree, but he mentioned that my left testicle was small, weak and soft while my right testicle was healthy and large, so surgery had to be done. I mean do you really think that your ball shrinking like that will benefit your health? Plus it's a low risk surgery and you're awake while they do it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and bogii
You want to be infertile and possibly never have children? Fine. You want your scrotum to look disgusting and be self conscious every time you see it? Fine. You want to risk serious pain? Fine.

T is down the list of priorities, and yes I only measured my T before surgery and the doctor said it doesn't affect Testosterone to a significant degree, but he mentioned that my left testicle was small, weak and soft while my right testicle was healthy and large, so surgery had to be done. I mean do you really think that your ball shrinking like that will benefit your health? Plus it's a low risk surgery and you're awake while they do it.
I understand why you did surgery. I have no objection to what you said in your last reply.
I am glad it worked out for you.
My only objection was with the T levels.

• +1
I understand why you did surgery. I have no objection to what you said in your last reply.
I am glad it worked out for you.
My only objection was with the T levels.
Great, but you're still coping if you refuse to understand that a shrunk testicle doesn't produce the same amount of testosterone as a normal healthy testicle.

"In the current study, Dr. Goldstein and his colleagues measured the preoperative testosterone levels of 325 men with varicoceles and in 510 men without varicoceles. They found that men at every age with varicoceles had significantly lower testosterone levels (416 vs. 469 ng/dL) than the comparison group. After undergoing microsurgical varicocelectomy, testosterone levels significantly increased in 70 percent of the patients, with a mean increase of 178 ng/dL."

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Great, but you're still coping if you refuse to understand that a shrunk testicle doesn't produce the same amount of testosterone as a normal healthy testicle.

"In the current study, Dr. Goldstein and his colleagues measured the preoperative testosterone levels of 325 men with varicoceles and in 510 men without varicoceles. They found that men at every age with varicoceles had significantly lower testosterone levels (416 vs. 469 ng/dL) than the comparison group. After undergoing microsurgical varicocelectomy, testosterone levels significantly increased in 70 percent of the patients, with a mean increase of 178 ng/dL."
You cherry picked this study and even in this cherry picked one the "increase" is huge, 416 to 469.

You cherry picked this study and even in this cherry picked one the "increase" is huge, 416 to 469.
Keep coping. Just because you don't have money for surgery doesn't mean you should ignore reality

Keep coping. Just because you don't have money for surgery doesn't mean you should ignore reality
The fact that you use assumptions to insult me(i don't have money for surgery) says a lot about your iq. Good luck, in life. You'll need it.

I have a pretty bad varicocele myself have had it for years though without any discomfort. The surgery does scare me because I don't do well with pain :trepidation: Did it hurt after the surgery? Oh and did they put you under anaesthetic? Thanks bro

• +1
Fuck I have this too. But not so severe for surgery yet. Also my T levels were 800+ so that wasn’t impacted to bad

• +1
I have a pretty bad varicocele myself have had it for years though without any discomfort. The surgery does scare me because I don't do well with pain :trepidation: Did it hurt after the surgery? Oh and did they put you under anaesthetic? Thanks bro
Not after surgery no. It was very painful a few times when they started pulling those veins from my scrotum and also from my belly :sick:

I was awake. It was local anaesthetic. They stitched me up and I took pills for 2 weeks and then removed the stitches myself after 10 days. To me it was absolutely worth it. I did very heavy construction work for months after and still no pain or recurrence or anything.

• Ugh..
Reactions: bogii
Not after surgery no. It was very painful a few times when they started pulling those veins from my scrotum and also from my belly :sick:

I was awake. It was local anaesthetic. They stitched me up and I took pills for 2 weeks and then removed the stitches myself after 10 days. To me it was absolutely worth it. I did very heavy construction work for months after and still no pain or recurrence or anything.
why the fuck no anesthesia :sick:

• +1
Fuck I have this too. But not so severe for surgery yet. Also my T levels were 800+ so that wasn’t impacted to bad
It doesn't affect T nearly as much as fertility. Your nut will shrink too if the veins are visible and hot and probably won't grow back if you have it too long

• Woah
Reactions: Tom Jones

Holy shit that first sentence is making me feel queasy :trepidation:

Ok so after surgery there was no pain... thanks for that. I will consider getting it done, hopefully I can ask them to put me to sleep while doing it :lul:

• +1
why the fuck no anesthesia :sick:
It was local anaesthesia. He said we need you awake so you can pull your veins back into your stomach by sucking in your belly :sick:

• Ugh..
Reactions: bogii
It was local anaesthesia. He said we need you awake so you can pull your veins back into your stomach by sucking in your belly :sick:
fuck off I'd rather cut my balls off instead of this shit:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, ascension and .*my*.
Holy shit that first sentence is making me feel queasy :trepidation:

Ok so after surgery there was no pain... thanks for that. I will consider getting it done, hopefully I can ask them to put me to sleep while doing it :lul:
I would still choose local because taking such heavy stuff is bad for your health

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I would still choose local because taking such heavy stuff is bad for your health
Bro I got a variocele and I am concerned it might be fucking with my T levels not sure though. I have had it for a few years that I can remember. I might want to get the surgery and if I did I would go with local anesthesia but can you tell me whether you got the full on varicocele surgery embolization or just the varicocele micro surgery?

• +1
Bro I got a variocele and I am concerned it might be fucking with my T levels not sure though. I have had it for a few years that I can remember. I might want to get the surgery and if I did I would go with local anesthesia but can you tell me whether you got the full on varicocele surgery embolization or just the varicocele micro surgery?
It won't "fuck" your T levels up because your healthy testicle will grow to compensate for the varicocele testicle.

But studies show a slight increase in T after surgery. The surgery is done mainly to avoid fertility problems, not hormonal problems.

I don't know what kind of surgery I got but the doctor pulled my testicle out and tied the extra large veins so my testicle wouldn't heat.

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123
It won't "fuck" your T levels up because your healthy testicle will grow to compensate for the varicocele testicle.

But studies show a slight increase in T after surgery. The surgery is done mainly to avoid fertility problems, not hormonal problems.

I don't know what kind of surgery I got but the doctor pulled my testicle out and tied the extra large veins so my testicle wouldn't heat.
How are your T levels today? And does varicocele comes back after a while?

How are your T levels today? And does varicocele comes back after a while?
It hasn't come back and my T levels are higher from what I feel

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

Users who are viewing this thread

Back