I got warned

mogstar

mogstar

Because I posted “ over “ in some trucels thread.

How long do u niggas think we have until this turns into a full blown LGBT forum ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, Just4Beast, Deleted member 18153 and 7 others
Shocked i’m not banned for it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and mogstar
Just post 50 racebait threads and you're good though :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Trilogy, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Shocked i’m not banned for it tbh
This forum is so fucking cringe now jfl, golden era is gone, we literally have a mentally ill teen with a drug addiction running this forum atm

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17791, Looks234 and 3 others
This forum is so fucking cringe now jfl, golden era is gonna, we literally have a mentally ill teen with a drug addiction running this forum atm
As opposed to the mentally ill teens with sex addictions running lookism?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 17791 and mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, the BULL, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Meanwhile 1k+ racial slurs here posted daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 18153, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person

How long do u niggas think we have until this turns into a full blown LGBT forum ?
Tbf i wouldn't post "over" in a truecels thread.
Smething about it just doesn't seem right. Like we get it he will never have quality women in his life but no need to be that cold.

Obviously i will still rate him honestly but i will try to help him the best way i can.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 17791, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Smething about it just doesn't seem right. Like we get it he will never have quality women in his life but no need to be that cold.

Obviously i will still rate him honestly but i will try to help him the best way i can.
Yeah everyone here has emotions and a goal for a better life too. It’s probably why the majority of people joined for

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

Literally a psl forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

Then i should've gotten banned 10 times over, discord mogged to suicide mate. :lul:

just lol at this shit hole, 2020-21 era was something else, when we both were subhumans circlejerking, though.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Literally a psl forum
Yeah mano...that is why i said i would give him an honest rating. If the dude is a 3 i will say he is a 3. But i will try to give him some solid advice. I hate seeing another man be beaten up by society while he is utterly powerless.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
What do you even get out of bullying truecels tho tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I suspect many here are actually crossdressers or something. I see way to many anime "waifu" or "passionate" profile pics and just :unsure:

It always happens to male only spaces. They get infiltrated and eventually but gradually censored day by day. One way to know if a space is shit is to see what hard line they have for homosexuality. Once people start getting muted or banned for saying the obvious (sharing hetro views) then thats how you know the forum is pretty much whized.

Crazier thing is how i see racist shit here everyday against indians and sometimes black ppl. Also a lot of gore shit and pedo behavior as well. "Anti lgbqt" censorship is just a way these hateful "foid-acentric" people censor alpha truths, because blackpill and real female nature truths runs deep as the world is fem dominated rn.

Were like snitches to them, thats why they hate us.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, mogstar, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I suspect many here are actually crossdressers or something. I see way to many anime "waifu" or "passionate" profile pics and just :unsure:

It always happens to male only spaces. They get infiltrated and eventually but gradually censored day by day. One way to know if a space is shit is to see what hard line they have for homosexuality. Once people start getting muted or banned for saying the obvious (sharing hetro views) then thats how you know the forum is pretty much whized.

Crazier thing is how i see racist shit here everyday against indians and sometimes black ppl. Also a lot of gore shit and pedo behavior as well. Anti lgbqt hate is just a way for people to censor alpha truths
Literally all my warnings are gay related.

As opposed to the mentally ill teens with sex addictions running lookism?
You were never on lookism jfl. There was almost no teens. You have no clue what it was like

4249299B 27EC 4A86 ABD3 AE7F91F658D7

Was it from that shit skin cuck @TRUE_CEL

Was it from that shit skin cuck @TRUE_CEL
you still salty over a 10% warning? cant wait till i get to hand you out a 20% warning to see you chimp out again :feelskek: of course, unlike you, im not an emotional cuck so i wont easily hand out a warning. just dont break the rules. :)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
you still salty over a 10% warning? cant wait till i get to hand you out a 20% warning to see you chimp out again :feelskek: of course, unlike you, im not an emotional cuck so i wont easily hand out a warning. just dont break the rules. :)
I’ll fuck you til u love me faggot