I gotta let this out.. (VENT THREAD)

SchizoAutism

SchizoAutism

@FollowerOfChrist (formerly SchizoAutism)
I've been holding this in for too long, and it's tearing me apart from the inside. I feel pain from my rips to my stomach, and my heart is beating like a drum crying: we have to let this out.

Cuz I have a storm in my body, that I hide from the world, because I know they don't wanna see this part of me. I hide and oppress and toture my storm, but when they all look away, I lean back and whisper: I know you're in there, but you have to wait a little longer.

The hours feel ever more excruciating, and my storm burns brighter inside me shouting: LET ME OUT, but I whisper silently: no I have to hide you.

I'm hiding my storm in the elevator, in the office, even on the sidewalks, but when I come home, I can't hold him in any longer. He fights and shouts like monster: LET ME OUT SO I CAN CONQUER THIS WORLDLY EARTH!!! There is no time left, so I lean back with fright and open the gates. *farts* Uhmm that was better...

5696817D BF35 4A2E 9E26 91D1E7B0D93F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, SchizoAutism and Deleted member 18840
I've been holding this in for too long, and it's tearing me apart from the inside. I feel pain from my rips to my stomach, and my heart is beating like a drum crying: we have to let this out.

Cuz I have a storm in my body, that I hide from the world, because I know they don't wanna see this part of me. I hide and oppress and toture my storm, but when they all look away, I lean back and whisper: I know you're in there, but you have to wait a little longer.

The hours feel ever more excruciating, and my storm burns brighter inside me shouting: LET ME OUT, but I whisper silently: no I have to hide you.

I'm hiding my storm in the elevator, in the office, even on the sidewalks, but when I come home, I can't hold him in any longer. He fights and shouts like monster: LET ME OUT SO I CAN CONQUER THIS WORLDLY EARTH!!! There is no time left, so I lean back with fright and open the gates. *farts* Uhmm that was better...
What a way to ruin what was a magnifique thread