I gotta make money

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
I’m 17 I gotta make bread for hgh my last shot at acension on this gay planet. Anyone know things I can do online to make money like affiliate marketing or something. Or should I just do yard work? What do you teens do to make money. I could always work like retail or some shit and make like 8-9 an hour here in US, but I’m looking to make a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Crime- Unironically

• +1
Get a job. You won't be making a ton, but you're still young, you can't just become a ceo as your first job. You could deal drugs or steal bikes, but you will get caught.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Xyzyzyx and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m 17 I gotta make bread for hgh my last shot at acension on this gay planet. Anyone know things I can do online to make money like affiliate marketing or something. Or should I just do yard work? What do you teens do to make money. I could always work like retail or some shit and make like 8-9 an hour here in US, but I’m looking to make a lot more.
Did you hear about "betting against the entire stock market by buying naked otm puts that expire in 24h and then having them expire otm and taking a huge loss but then doing the same thing again the next day"-maxxing?

• +1
Such as? I’m all ears .
Order an ounce of weed from a drug dealer and then take it off them without paying and drive away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, WhatToDo and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get a job. You won't be making a ton, but you're still young, you can't just become a ceo as your first job. You could deal drugs or steal bikes, but you will get caught.
Yeah this is gonna be the easiest option for me. As for drugs there is too much competition around me tbh
Order an ounce of weed from a drug dealer and then take it off them without paying and drive away
Lol thx bro this how some kid I know died

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, WhatToDo, Introvertednarc and 2 others
Get a certificate or trained for job like forklifting, truck driver, apprenticeship and construction. You can make 30-60+k a year but it's hell. That's what I did starting out.
There are also tons of methods of making secondary income but it takes effort, learning and probably competition. If you want to make money you either have to trade in time or money or both. There's no simple answer to this other than finding the means that you feel you might be comfortable with, take the steps necessary and then the extra steps to excel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, mattzdeb and 1 other person
there is no making money , we only lose here bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get a certificate or trained for job like forklifting, truck driver, apprenticeship and construction. You can make 30-60+k a year but it's hell. That's what I did starting out.
There are also tons of methods of making secondary income but it takes effort, learning and probably competition. If you want to make money you either have to trade in time or money or both. There's no simple answer to this other than finding the means that you feel you might be comfortable with, take the steps necessary and then the extra steps to excel
Good advice. But time is short

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, EverythingMaxxer and Chadelite
check out blackhatworld if you're looking to get into affiliate marketing

• +1
Yeah this is gonna be the easiest option for me. As for drugs there is too much competition around me tbh

Lol thx bro this how some kid I know died
Weird man, last time I checked I'm not dead. I'd never do something like that of course

• +1
Weird man, last time I checked I'm not dead. I'd never do something like that of course
Lol an ounce is nothing tho. Then u gotta find a new dealer to scam

extort pedophiles there is a whole thread on how to do it
I'm in the exact same position options that I have come up with are:
- buying puffs in bulk and flipping them for 30 each to middle schoolers
- taking money from siblings (~20 a month)
- pretend to be a girl, get money from delusional betebuxing sugardaddies (different from scamming pedophiles)
- get off of looksmax.me and get a job
- create a bunch of frauded gofundmes about starving kids in sudan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, mattzdeb, Introvertednarc and 1 other person