I gotta stop jerking off and watching porn for awhile

the zodiac

the zodiac

God of the new world
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
753
Reputation
933
I don't feel good when i do that constantly
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux, JeanPorto and Fragments
I got a bad brain fog
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fragments
This shi gonna beat the shi out of u , mentally, and physically give up on that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fragments and the zodiac
Still jack off, 3-7 times a week but if it’s interfering with your life like it seems it is lower it
 
  • +1
Reactions: the zodiac

Similar threads

faIIout
Replies
6
Views
39
faIIout
faIIout
mangotimer
Replies
6
Views
47
mangotimer
mangotimer
Big Boss
Replies
3
Views
73
Big Boss
Big Boss
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
24
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
tenmacel
Replies
6
Views
66
ngannou
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top